Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko (10144 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
She now uses an iphone undecided
Bootybuttchic:
nope...but i found one a roomie abandoned wink
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
WoodcrestMayor:
make i hear grin grin .,her bb gt into water dats y she abandnd it o...did i tel u how my phone fel into water....death!
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
U didn't mention o!
Bootybuttchic:
make i hear grin grin .,her bb gt into water dats y she abandnd it o...did i tel u how my phone fel into water....death!
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
shocked shocked shocked
U didn't mention o!
chai .i went sick for a week,dat morning i unusually had my bath imediately afta devotion,so while wantin to wash,i forgot ma phone was in d bucked wit cloth,cos i neva take my phone to d bath room..hmmn,i just pushd the bucket under the tap.and was mixing and adding soap nt knowing i was washng my phone shocked shocked .i ran to blow dry it in d salon,bulb dry,sun dry but e no gree o sad .u knw its sealed .it started malfunctioning,battery draining..gave it out for repairs,one is d speakers gt damaged,and screen is just avin two colours,cloudy like
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bolded got me giggling...couldnt hold it back sad

Sad u ''lost" your fone too.Which one u using now?
Bootybuttchic:
chai .i went sick for a week,dat morning i unusually had my bath imediately afta devotion,so while wantin to wash,i forgot ma phone was in d bucked wit cloth,cos i neva take my phone to d bath room..hmmn,i just pushd the bucket under the tap.and was mixing and adding soap nt knowing i was washng my phone shocked shocked .i ran to blow dry it in d salon,bulb dry,sun dry but e no gree o sad .u knw its sealed .it started malfunctioning,battery draining..gave it out for repairs,one is d speakers gt damaged,and screen is just avin two colours,cloudy like
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its stil alive and kicking o,no weapon can fashion against it o grin i was told it wil get better with time,byGODS grace sha grin
WoodcrestMayor:
Bolded got me giggling...couldnt hold it back sad

Sad u ''lost" your fone too.Which one u using now?
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mo ba e yo o! grin

I bet u dont undastand wat i typed up there undecided

Bootybuttchic:
Its stil alive and kicking o,no weapon can fashion against it o grin i was told it wil get better with time,byGODS grace sha grin
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oshey oo grin grin Oya explain better wink
WoodcrestMayor:
Mo ba e yo o! grin

I bet u dont undastand wat i typed up there undecided

Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
o undastand sha angry
Bootybuttchic:
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Your reply was apt...maybe i was wrong...maybe you undastand a bit
Bootybuttchic:
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Your reply was apt...maybe i was wrong...maybe you undastand a bit
yess oooo.....u mean d yoruba u typed? cheesy
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yerlz embarassed
Bootybuttchic:
yess oooo.....u mean d yoruba u typed? cheesy
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Yerlz embarassed
if it is that one i understand yoruba very very well ooo
......dont try me tongue cheesy
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
*Yimu* undecided... tongue
Bootybuttchic:
if it is that one i understand yoruba very very well ooo
......dont try me tongue cheesy
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
*Yimu* undecided... tongue
lukatewwwww!......beefing me.....i bet i can speak more tgan yu tongue cheesy
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
If I hear undecided...
Look at dis Omo London o!...Who is deceiving u

Bootybuttchic:
lukatewwwww!......beefing me.....i bet i can speak more tgan yu tongue cheesy
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
If I hear undecided...
Look at dis Omo London o!...Who is deceiving u

haaaa.... grin grin. ...londo ko yankee ni cheesy...omo yoruba gidi
Re: INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko by Chiaka(f): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2015
1LRNZH:

Officials close to the Nigerian government have informed us that the Nigerian president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who has lost fate in the current Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega, intends to get him booted and replace him with “family,” so to say; someone who will never betray or embarrass the ruling People’s Democratic Party, PDP.

Professor Nahzeem Olufemi Mimiko is the currently shortlisted candidate according to our credible sources.

The immediate brother of Ondo State PDP Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko; Prof. Nahzeem Olufemi Mimiko is the Vice chancellor of Adekunle Ajasin University and has a straight academician record.

An attendee of the Jonathan staged National conference, better remembered as the “sleeping conference,” Prof. Femi Mimiko is an in-house man who president Jonathan is confident will not betray the party and his presidential ambition.

The top members of the People’s democratic Party, PDP were recently caught engaging in rigging several state elections with witness and recorded evidence. This was done in suit with the heads of the Nigerian army. The PDP electoral rigging machine is an open secret; however a stern INEC boss is an issue for Jonathan who is desperately seeking to oust Professor Jega.

We reported that while president Jonathan has resigned to his fate, acknowledging the 4:1 odds against him, Nigeria’s embattled oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, aka, the oil-goddess, will stop at nothing to ensure the “Integrity” Buhari/Osinbajo opposition does not take over power and open up the books. Billions of dollars are looted from Nigeria’s treasury and oil wealth yearly with the African Union putting the figure at $40 billion yearly, twice the national budget.

Professor Jega has been credibly reported to have been threatened at ‘gun-point,’ in attempt to force him to sign his own resignation.

http://newsrescue.com/inec-jonathan-plans-replace-jega-prof-olufemi-mimiko/#ixzz3R8BnghkI

Poster's comments: Remember when we posted here on NL that the PDP was working on election postponement since Dec. 2014, GEJites went on the attack cussing and using all sorts of expletives. Elections have been postponed and we were right
GEJites will insult based on this news again but watch how this too shall come to pass. Nigeria is a sham.

Me too I don Loose faith in INEC......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Begins Probe Of Fuel Scarcity / Anambra State Govt Debunks Media Report on Evil Spirit in Govt House Awka / Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.