Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

"I Will Not Resign" --INEC Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega Assures Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Not Resign" --INEC Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega Assures Nigerians (2554 Views)

President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / BREAKING News: INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "I Will Not Resign" --INEC Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega Assures Nigerians by Sunymoore(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: "I Will Not Resign" --INEC Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2015
berem:
No amount of intimidation will make you resign sir. You must conduct a free,fair and credible election that will bring in Buhari as our next president.

GeneralMarch4Buhari (GMB)
the man fall my hand jaree..inec wield so much power during election,why did he succum to being used as a puppet? Does he even know the meaning of the independent in their name?as at 8am yesterday,thousands of soldiers were deployed to all nooks and cranny of lagos with armoured tanks..why can't they deployed same to sambisa?? And some fools will say jonathan knows nothing bout boko haram...definitely,those soldiers were deployed cos they already know the outcome of tHe inec meeting!! Gej want to plunge nigeria into total darkness..corruption is just a norm,our soldiers are puppets now,he said buying private jet is a sign that nigeria is doing great! The list is endless my sister but one thing is sure,THERE IS ALWAYS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.and nomatter how fast lie travel,the truth will catch up with it...gej's downfall is imminent..he will exhaust all his useless very soon..
Re: "I Will Not Resign" --INEC Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega Assures Nigerians by Caseless: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2015
Telling us jega has resigned is as worst as telling us BUHARI is no more in the race. We won't take that news 'lightly'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Rivers State Governorship Election And Results / Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) / Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.