Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,027 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Will Never Date A Celebrity Again - Iyanya Lamented - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Date A Celebrity Again - Iyanya Lamented (695 Views)

Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” / Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate / Inyanya - "I Will Never Date A Celebrity Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Date A Celebrity Again - Iyanya Lamented by Shilavety(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Since winning the maiden season of MTN Project Fame West Africa, Iyanya Mbuk has been a consistent hitmaker. The multiple award-winning star bared his mind about fame, money and women like never before in a new interview with PUNCH. Excerpts:

A lot of people think that fame has altered your personality. Is this true?

People have the right to believe whatever they want to. There is nobody in this world that would attain this level of success and fame, and remain the same. My life has changed and I am not going to tell you otherwise. I am not Iyanya of eight years ago; I am more exposed and have more fans. You can’t compare the pressure that was on me in 2008 to the pressure on me now. For me to even have this level of sanity, I believe it is God’s grace and people should pray and support me instead of saying I have changed.
You see me wearing nice suits but if I give a fan my life to live for a week, not everybody will agree to continue after a few days.

Why do you think so?

There is a lot of money but it comes with a lot of pressure. Imagine waking up to people being rude to you on social media. You wake up to curses because you tweeted that God just blessed you with a car, for instance.

But you show off on social media…

Sincerely, I don’t show off. Anybody that thinks I show off is suffering from inferiority complex. The only people that think I show off are those people that think they could be me or people who wish they could be close to me but can’t be. Maybe they like me too much and don’t want to agree they like me that much. These same people spend hours admiring the posts I put up.

CHeck the Full inteview »»»» www..com/2015/02/i-will-never-date-celebrity-again.html

Re: I Will Never Date A Celebrity Again - Iyanya Lamented by Joshkid(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2015
angry
Re: I Will Never Date A Celebrity Again - Iyanya Lamented by axortedbabe(f): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2015
What am i doin here..
I shud b in church nw
Re: I Will Never Date A Celebrity Again - Iyanya Lamented by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2015
That 1 na ur konsan nah, weda celeb or not; iyanya will neva stop wanting women's down-town..
Re: I Will Never Date A Celebrity Again - Iyanya Lamented by Kingsimmer(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2015
so...how dos dis makes my gf ...
Re: I Will Never Date A Celebrity Again - Iyanya Lamented by freshness2020: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2015
.. Na who send am message before!
Lubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Stripped Jeans / Beyonce Mother Finally Gets Married Again / Check This Out!! Jesse Jagz Look So Thin, Sparks Concern Among Fans..*see*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.