Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,254 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate (2533 Views)

Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat / SHOCKING! Ambode Allegedly Bought The Mega Mansion For Mercy Aigbe And Toke / Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by phosky(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mercy Aigbe upload this on her Instagram displaying the Mega Chicken Chinese she bought regarding it as the worst she has ever ate ,she deletes it after she got hilarious comments from her fans
see picture below
http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2016/12/mercy-aigbe-laments-on-instagram-about.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by softMarket(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some ppl are just wicked!!grin grin

When u were buying the chicken,, u didnt tell us!!

When u were eating the chicken,,u didnt give us

and now u want us to complain with u??.......

Madam.....is u alright? grin

Gimme the chicken....I WILL CHOP IT well well....grin grin grin grin me dat aff nat see chicken chop since 24th Dec
Madam...i

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Came: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Madam no spoil market for them ooooo,,dem no force you go there... Una go dey form wetin person no no , why you no cook for your house .

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by datola: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mrs Gentry, have mercy on them. This can kill their business.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Came:
Madam no spoil market for them ooooo,,dem no force you go there... Una go dey form wetin person no no , why you no cook for your house .

I wonder too
Only she waka go. Only she dey complain
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by BlackDBagba: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bad market grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Zehner(f): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chai....and they just opened o
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Amelian:

I wonder too
Only she waka go. Only she dey complain

Lol, Its better she speaks out for everyone, She isn't a celeb for nothing na ! Atleast i now know i won't go near Mega Chicken's Chinese !
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by casttlebarbz(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
what should we do now madam aiagbe?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

Lol, Its better she speaks out for everyone, She isn't a celeb for nothing na ! Atleast i now know i won't go near Mega Chicken's Chinese !

Lol but she's speaking for her self.
Some people may like it.
The first time I went to eko hotel for dinner with a friend of mine and his oyibo wife. He wanted to show off his wife and that he's now boxed up.
That night was hilarious grin
As I was given the menu card. I wanted to imitate the oyibo woman. I saw chicken something something sha. grin
I chose that one for meal. Then I chose beef vegetable bla bla bla , I don't even understand sef for desert.. The oyibo also chose the chicken something. While my nija friend called one name like that..
I just smiled awaiting for my meal.
Behold the waiter brought our meal.. Lol

Omo! cheesy the chicken whatever is just chicken meat water with drops of green peas and drops of corn! cheesy I wan kolo.. That was my first time o.. I simply remain calmed, saying to. My self the next plate coming wil be better and compensate for this trash! Lol.
Na so the oyibo was seeping the chicken water in relish.. To cover my Shame, I seeped it like I love it.. Whereas I was burning inside.
Oya second meal.. They gave me two sliced of beef with lettuce and one kind green vegetable like that. Mehn I wan kolo
Had it been I know, I would have waited for my Nija nigga and say I will take same as him but I goofed! Lol
And my Nija friend meal was a half full chicken with rice and some green spices! shocked

I was like blood of Jesus! cry
He smiled , with mockery eyes controlling his laugh and looked at me. And looked away. I was so mad! grin

As he was cutting the laps of the chicken, I wan die!
After everything he paid 60k for such rubbish!
When I reach house hunger one kill me! I had start to cooking all over again around 11pm cry

What a painful experience cry

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by angelTI(f): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Most of these restaurants don't know how to cook especially the intercontinental dishes. Instead of them to hire chefs, mbanu undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
She's just dey Bleep up, must she come outside and talk rubbish about another person's business, or does she think those guys don't know what they are cooking and serving the guest, if she doesnt like it, she should lock up and go somewhere else...

Dummb lady

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Amelian:

When I reach house hunger one kill me! I had start to cooking all over again around 11pm cry

What a painful experience cry

Copy copy, I'm sure you have learnt your lesson.

You even get strength cook sef, If na me, I go just use vex go sleep like that ! grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by ramdris(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
As a Celebs, she should't av gone this far...... afterall, no one forced her to abandon amala and ewedu for Chinese food all in the name of forming levels....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

Copy copy, I'm sure you have learnt your lesson.

You even get strength cook sef, If na me, I go just use vex go sleep like that ! grin

If am hungry, I Wont be able to sleep.

By wetin I copy..

Mr photocopy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by fhelihx(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
You chop am ...lobatan
Why lamenting
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by spaggyy(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2016
she shouldn't have mentioned the name of the fast food restaurant....

I knew Dat place its new, and have been thinking to have launch der, but with dis, its a no no....

lest I forget, guys am hoping to try pizza for the first time, pls who can suggest a delicious one for me , am planning to get at domino pizza
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2016
spaggyy:
she shouldn't have mentioned the name of the fast food restaurant....

I knew Dat place its new, and have been thinking to have launch der, but with dis, its a no no....

lest I forget, guys am hoping to try pizza for the first time, pls who can suggest a delicious one for me , am planning to get at domino pizza

Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by sholatem(f): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2016
This is totally wrong,shes into business too nah,how can u go to ur social media to spoil sum1 market,i remember d other day when she posted palm slippers of 6k for 35k,her fans were supporting her that she didn't force it on u to buy,now anoda person business,did they force her to buy? Considering that they opened newly,dis babe no try @ all
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Flaghouse1: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2016
If she had issues with the food she would have contacted the restaurant manager to make them have feedback directly and make amends
What stops her from staying at home and pound yam and efo riro to eat

Rubbish celebrity
Re: Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2016
sholatem:
This is totally wrong,shes into business too nah,how can u go to ur social media to spoil sum1 market,i remember d other day when she posted palm slippers of 6k for 35k,her fans were supporting her that she didn't force it on u to buy,now anoda person business,did they force her to buy? Considering that they opened newly,dis babe no try @ all

What is bad is bad. Their food is bad. Period ! You pipu prefer to keep kwayet and allow rubbish to be rubbed on your face. If you can't do quality food, Plz just pack up & go.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shares Killing London Photos On Instagram / Coco Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Models Backless Bra / Huddah Stylishly Flashes Her White ‘panties’ On Instagram, Disables Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.