Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Paradise On Earth... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Paradise On Earth... (1505 Views)

Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David / Almost Paradise / Earth's Invasion (winners take earth.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2015
This wil be my third story on nairaland..nd i want 2 gv special to these people dat suport me:
thronekid
stuff46
prettydiva89
kusibe77
divepen
slap1
onemansquad
julietAKK
rounakid
pweetidamsel
crowny1
candy
tenx 4 ur support tenx tenx
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Cybershow:
This wil be my third story on nairaland..nd i want 2 gv special to these ......:
thronekid
tenx 4 ur support tenx
Guy, your Brain no dey rest?
Just kidding o
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Fatalveli(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Please guy, Literature section isn't meant for competition. We've gotta be creative and em' you know you have two running stories in here and you aren't through with both.
Finish your running stories and take your time to think and bring up a story that we captivate the readers and might probably make front-page.

Literature section is crumbling and we've gotta renovate it. Thanks for your understanding.

I hope I'm able to convince but not confuse you that you should see the sense in what I'm talking about.
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
am present
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
thronekid:

Guy, your Brain no dey rest?
Just kidding o
Lolz.. king i jst pt d topic dere i may nt start early
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fatalveli i undastand u..i wil pause dix 4 sumtym den
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
prettydiva89:
am present
Alrit ma'am
Re: Paradise On Earth... by stuff46(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wona mentions de too much o and the story never ready.
Fatalevi has said everything that is needed to be spoke, the more you create thread without completing the one you are doing, the risk of getting confused, making your work look unplanned and ruining your chance of pulling crowd in here.

I no know how many brain you get, how many phone/ battery you get, how occupied you are but i know you are deprieving yourself many things and responsibilies just to be able to update here and there.

Why not take time and compile and complete one before jumping to another so that it can give you more time and motivation needed.

NB: i may sound rude in my words, its not as if i don't want you to post or against it, but am being considerate on your well being. It takes a lot out of you.

Ps: i go still follow if you post o
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
stuff46:
Wona mentions de too much o and the story never ready.
Fatalevi has said everything that is needed to be spoke, the more you create thread without completing the one you are doing, the risk of getting confused, making your work look unplanned and ruining your chance of pulling crowd in here.

I no know how many brain you get, how many phone/ battery you get, how occupied you are but i know you are deprieving yourself many things and responsibilies just to be able to update here and there.

Why not take time and compile and complete one before jumping to another so that it can give you more time and motivation needed.

NB: i may sound rude in my words, its not as if i don't want you to post or against it, but am being considerate on your well being. It takes a lot out of you.

Ps: i go still follow if you post o
is jst dat one of my story z endin soon bt i will pause dis 4 sum tym
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oh am choosing among the best new comer pls vote 4 me if u true luv me...u can do dat thru this link https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/49#30663858
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chapter 1......... The jungle princess.....
The story of the jumgle princess began at birth. The jungke princess was given birth to, she had a wealthy parent but her mother has a wicked step sister. The very night that jungle princess was born, the wicked step sister named Anthonia took the new born baby into a jungle so that she may be devoted by beast. Jungle princess mother thought her child was dead and then she left her husband and went far away.
The next morning which completed a night alone in the jungle, where jungle princess was, a monkey was passing by and she saw this beautiful little baby, she carried this little baby to the inner jungle and took her into their cave, other monkey were annoyed because they thought she brought them food, but the monkey spoke their language, she said;
"Fellow monkeys, i besiege you that you let us keep this white being and later on, she will live with us and be our friend".
They all thought it was a good idea to have a white being as their friend so they agreed, later, one of the monkey named Acipholo asked;
"What shall we name her------------ Jungle Princess!"
Every shouted for joy and celebrated, they feasted on so many bananas that day.
Jungle princess continued to grow up, she learned their languages, she became their friend and never allow any one to harm them.....

*To Be Continue*
Stay tune......
Need your encouragement.....
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2015
hey go on
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettydiva89:
hey go on
alrit dear
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy val!!! to my precious bosses and nigga
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
----continuation----
After 20years
Jungle princess was now twenty-one years of age.
One day, she called unto Arity, she asked;
"My dear Arity, how did it happen that i am here? Remember you promised to tell me?".
Arity was sad now, she replied;
"I have kept it a secret because i thought that if you get to know you would leave us and go back to your country but don't worry, i'll tell you. It was a cold day, you have been beaten by the rain you were soaked in blood as a new infant, i was passing by to get some bananas when i saw you, i loved you at first sight and i carried you, brought you home, introduce you to my people, they accepted you and we gave you the name JUNGLE PRINCESS and since then, i took care of you like my own, i clothed you, i fed you and tried to groom you up and since then, no one came looking for you. Well it is up to you if you want to leave or stay".

Jungle princess was weeping, she hugged Arity and said;
"No Arity, i won't leave, it means no one love me in the white world[human world] that is why they drop me in the jungle to be devoured by animals. Thanks you Arity, for not allowing that----- but now, ---- i am stronger than them, suffering makes the hand strong and the heart hard like a stone"
[There was total silence for about 30minutes when Arity broke the silence] she asked;
"Don't you think that one day, you might want to learn more?"
Jungle princess replied;
"Well, i've wished to but no money to".
Arity said;
"I have a book, no, i mean a lot of books i read, it is for some white people who forget it any time they come to look at the jungle uniqueness, do you wish to have some?"
Princess was thrilled, she replied anxiously;
"Yes, yes! I wish to have some".
Arity brought some book for her, she was checking the books when one caught her attention, she read it slowly;
"Th-e- j-u-ng-le- g-i-ir-l- and p-pr-i-in-ce- ch-ar-ar-mi-ng? What does it mean Arity?"
Arity replied;
"It is a story of a girl like your case and a prince that found her, she named him prince charming. Read it, it is interesting".
Jungle princess started reading it, she liked it so much but she was not fluent in reading so she begged Arity to teach her. Soon, Jungle princess can read fluently and the book she love best is THE JUNGLE GIRL AND PRINCE CHARMING.

Back in the country
joel, the son of the vice president told his parent that he is going to see the uniqueness of the jungle, since he always read it in the book, now, he is 25 years old with a fiancee named Debby...........

End Of Chapter 1........

Chapter 2 loading.......

Stay Tune.......
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
hmm jungle princess and prince charming
Re: Paradise On Earth... by Cybershow(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
prettydiva89:
hmm jungle princess and prince charming
Abi na stay tune

(1) (Reply)

Living With The Devil - Feather's Stories / Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy / Prophetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.