Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Prophesies Of 2015 By Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesies Of 2015 By Men Of God (777 Views)

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesies Of 2015 By Men Of God by saintkash(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2015
having heard of d postponement of the February 14 election I quickly checked my archive where I saved all d 2015 prophesies I came across and surprisingly no one among d prophesies I saved prophesied the postponement of this election. ..makes me wonder. . could it be God didn't show this part of it to em prophets or is it also a strange development for out GOD almighty? just asking sha
Re: Prophesies Of 2015 By Men Of God by HURUCHI(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2015
grin
Re: Prophesies Of 2015 By Men Of God by enoqueen: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2015
which means u didn't check well. many of them predicted that there will be no election and we should pray against war.
saintkash:
having heard of d postponement of the February 14 election I quickly checked my archive where I saved all d 2015 prophesies I came across and surprisingly no one among d prophesies I saved prophesied the postponement of this election. ..makes me wonder. . could it be God didn't show this part of it to em prophets or is it also a strange development for out GOD almighty? just asking sha
Re: Prophesies Of 2015 By Men Of God by utytill(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Bakare,tbj,rev. mbaka,ayorinde and others.pls any info?
Re: Prophesies Of 2015 By Men Of God by 0700Jesse(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Shey its the same God that created yu and those pastors? Which one did God reveal to yu?? Mtschew!!!!
Re: Prophesies Of 2015 By Men Of God by saintkash(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2015
enoqueen:
which means u didn't check well. many of them predicted that there will be no election and we should pray against war.

maybe no election and election postponed are not d same my sister. ...for now election has been postponed. . any prophecy to that effect?
Re: Prophesies Of 2015 By Men Of God by saintkash(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2015
0700Jesse:
Shey its the same God that created yu and those pastors? Which one did God reveal to yu?? Mtschew!!!!

I guess u saw d postponement in ur vision n refuse to say it abi?
Re: Prophesies Of 2015 By Men Of God by enoqueen: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2015
yap.
saintkash:

maybe no election and election postponed are not d same my sister. ...for now election has been postponed. . any prophecy to that effect?

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Group Protests Government 'cover-up' In Synagogue Collapse / We should be grateful for life... / Does Justification By Faith Abolish The Sabbath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.