Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces (6437 Views)

Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / Happy Birthday To Bow Wow (photo) / Jayz And Beyonce Attend Birthday Party In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by absoluteSuccess: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
dnacrystal:
Guy! ;DGuy!
I will tell chrome-Ivy not to play with you again. tongue
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by ojeota(f): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Who took the picture?
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by 100Cents: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
ojeota:
Who took the picture?

Nice question.

I tot about it and came up with this. Jay was already a star in 99, but bey wasn't.

So a fan just snapped Jay and he caught on camera who he was looking at who was bey..
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by absoluteSuccess: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
100Cents:

Nice question.

I tot about it and came up with this. Jay was already a star in 99, but bey wasn't.

So a fan just snapped Jay and he caught on camera who he was looking at who was bey..
Beyonce had been famous before this time as an act with 'Girl's Tyme' She's been around pretty much longer, as early as 1990.
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why are both of them wearing skirt? undecided
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by mirexxx(f): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
ok so who snapped the pic undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by legallyblonde(f): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
paulolee:
luks romantic.... i heard he fell for hr b'coz she was a v**qin wen he first knew hr...
brb let mi upload d pics of d day I first met my amaka rite insyd shop-rite xo DT u quys wunt search for it to compare n contrast wt d pics of wen we wud b toqeda as d top as celebrity tinz....*runs outa thread to amaka's ous**
yea..she was a virgin when he met her.one of tge reasons he respects her i hear!
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by ojeota(f): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2015
100Cents:

Nice question.

[color=#770077][/color]

Hmmm...if you think so
Re: Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces by absoluteSuccess: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
mirexxx:
ok so who snapped the pic undecided
The pix is mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Second Son's Screensaver Will Melt Your Heart / SAD: Eating Disorder Makes Model Unrecognizable / Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.