Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter (6418 Views)

Comedian Basketmouth's UK Tour Is On February 25 (Nigerian Election Day) / Tacha Show Off Her Cleavages In New Outfit. PHOTOS / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by solamakinde1: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2020
The most popular Bbnaija housemate simply Tacha took to her Twitter account to show her fans lovely pictures as she enjoys #everything for the UK tour.

See here: Top Most Adorable Photos Of Your Favorite Female Celebrities At The AMVCA7
https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2020/03/Top-Most-Adorable-Photos-Of-Your-Fav-Female-Celebs-At-The-AMVCA7.html

Even though they're several false controversies surrounding her (simply Tacha) at the moment yet the Bbnaija reality star churns herself a poll tweet for fans to engage with.

As we know the beef between her (simply Tacha) and Mercy (Lambo) doesn't look like slowing down soon but she is still making her move minding off what people might have said about her.

That's what simply Tacha simply is, No leave, No Transfer, the most talk about slag in the history of Bbnaija.
Yet, it never stops, most people still use that(no leave, no transfer).

Tacha, in fact, she bought spotlight to the Bbnaija reality show, and her titan fans never disappoint.

See here: Why Tacha rain curses on Mercy - Bbnaija wahala
https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2019/10/bbnaija-i-declare-and-decree-tacha-fan-rain-curses-on-mercy-and-her-unborn-kids.html

She has built that empire of loyal fans on Twitter and Instagram that always make her trend every single day when everyone go asleep.

Her titan's fans never seem to feel reluctant and every single time she does catch up with them using different hashtags.

Here are the lovely pictures of simply Tacha during the UK tour.

This Gist is reaching you directly from : https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2020/03/simply-tacha.html

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2020
We should not forget to isolate her when she come back

8 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Iruobean(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2020
I am tired I swear.

Make everybody stay one place please. She should remain there till Corona cute or vaccine is developed. Better still quarantine her for 14 days when she returns.

4 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Akunwafor(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2020
I love this girl.

I will have this girl.

2 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Bonebreaker(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2020
What's important about this nw

4 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Bonebreaker(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2020
What's important about this now

3 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by iammo(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2020
this girl dumb no doubt, but using her dumbness to put Nigerians at risk is what we dont want, the border needs to stay locked

5 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Jumoke355(f): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Make she sha no catch coro come Naija!

4 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2020
johnny6211:
We should not forget to isolate her when she come back
grin You get sense

2 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by StylishLord(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2020
whats amazing about her body. Body with stretchmarks is that what u are talking about

5 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by idris646(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
make her friends tell her make she park there for a while..
corona still dey.

2 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Pleasant01: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
why must she do are leg like plier?

2 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by tofolo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
which tour? I thought UK was on lock down and isolation?

2 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Jumoke355(f): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
StylishLord:
whats amazing about her body. Body with stretchmarks is that what u are talking about

Haha lolz

1 Like

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Jumoke355(f): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pleasant01:
why must she do are leg like plier?

Lolz see bad belle

1 Like

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by josen16322(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
So she can travel after all dis corona wey plenty 4 Europe no wahala be4 she comes back let dem test her very well I tot prevention was beta Dan cure sad

2 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Her body of odour fit destroy Coronavirus

6 Likes

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin grin cheesy cheesy
The ODOUR na prophylaxis already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by solamakinde1: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

grin grin cheesy cheesy
The ODOUR na prophylaxis already

LOLS

1 Like

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by solamakinde1: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Really?

1 Like

Re: Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2020
was wondering why despite all criticisms about this girl I'm not a fan but I find her attractive lol she's a (Capricorn). a show maker and busy body,I got no bif for you girl enjoy your life lol,so much drama for a girl your star dey serve you well. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moment Nancy Nsime Tried To Feed A Horse Fruit But It Went For Her Boobs Instead / Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures / Chioma's Best Friend, Kiku Reveals She Is Bisexual (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.