Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Stop Bashing Pastors And Pray For Them. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Bashing Pastors And Pray For Them. (387 Views)

Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example / Why Are Pastors And Their Wives Called Daddy And Mummy? / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Bashing Pastors And Pray For Them. by watchman111: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2015
I live in a generation where pastors bashing is the order of the day,which is not suppose to be so.I am a pastor,I have seen the power of God move,I have seen healings too.in all these,what I can definitely say to Nigerians is.even though we pastors do supernatural things by the power of the holy ghost,WE ARE STILL HUMANS.my point is,if any pastor is in error, instead of bashing him and calling him names.go on your knees and pray for him.I also discovered that the anointing upon my life increases as I spend time praying for my pastor.so instead of bashing them,pray for them and God will bless you.

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Really Celebrated? / Where Is God When Everything Hurts? / Do You Have A Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.