Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno (33302 Views)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / Nigeria Bombs Boko Haram Convoy, 15 Terrorists Killed, Many Wounded / 26 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed As Army Thwart Attack On IDP Camp In Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by lalasticlala(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2015
…as Army foils attempt to seize Damboa

Scores of suspected members of the Boko Haram terror­ists were yesterday killed by the troops of the Nige­rian Army when they at­tempted to attack Damboa town, the headquarters of Damboa Local Govern­ment area of Borno State, according to sources.

A resident of the area, Mallam Mohammed Bu­lama, told our correspon­dent on phone that the insurgents who came at about noon to attack the town were crushed by the troops of 195 Battal­ion of the Nigerian army.

He said, “Scores of the Boko Haram insurgents, who attempted to attack Damboa at about 12:00 PM met their Waterloo, as the troops of the Nigerian Army intercepted them at Kalla village at the out­skirts of Damboa”.

A civilian member of the Joint Task Force, JTF, Abbas Haske said the in­surgents were intercepted at Kalla village, about two kilometers away from Damboa when the troops of the Nigerian Army sighted them.

He said, “The insur­gents who came about noon were incepted by the troops, which swiftly reacted by shooting artil­lery missiles and repelled them; they crushed all of them, as scores of them were killed in the process.”

According to him, the army has done a good job, as the insurgents’ corpses and burnt vehicles were scattered by the roadside in the bushes.

A military source, who did not want his name in print, told our correspon­dent in Maiduguri that the troops in Damboa suc­cessfully foiled another attempt to take over the town, as they crushed the insurgents.

“Yes, our troops in Damboa this afternoon successfully foiled an at­tempt to sack Damboa town, where they killed scores of the insur­gents,” he said.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/scores-of-boko-haram-terrorists-killed-in-borno/

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Bekwarra(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2015
Good one
Modified***
I would have loved to go straight to the topic but since tradition demands it and it is also noteworthy that this is my 1st FTC, I need to celebrate.
So I thank God for His unquantifiable and unparalleled grace in my life, without Him, I'm nobody. I also thank Mr Seun Osewa for creating this innovative, educative, informative and entertaining platform, may God take you higher.
I thank NYSC for paying my allowance that made me to subscribe and thanks to GEJ for increasing it to 19800, the 9800 being paid before is so inhuman. MTN eshey gan ni, haters may hate you and badmouth you, although you people can be useless at times but I remain loyal. I thank my family, people of my state except that useless governor Aregbe rubbish, I thank my girlfriend Chioma, that Ebonyi queen that always make my heart and body do Ghizz ghizz, shoutout to all Batch B Corp members in Bekwarra LG Cross River state, all nairalanders and all agents of Transformation. May God bless us all as we seek a good future for our country. No general can take us back to the old ages.
Kudos to the Nigerian Armed Forces, the Lord is your strength and may he uphold you and lead you to victory.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, may God be with you as you lead this nation. The bible says we should obey our leaders because they are God's representatives on earth, no man can attain leadership except God wills it. There is nothing Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu and Buhari can do about this divine mandate. It has been sealed till 2019.
Let there be peace and unity in your four corners, Nigeria I say peace be with you, by the prayers of the saints, Nigeria you are exalted.
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by markpenk: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2015
This is great news. News like this make my day. May we continue to triumph over these imbecilic cowards. God bless the JTF, the army and my beloved naija.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by adedam007(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2015
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2015
#respect the Grand Commander (of the Armed Forces).
#respect the Armed Forces.
#Respect Human lives,and accept the new election date in good faith,amidst prayers n support for the armed forces n Nigeria.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by korel9: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Issokay!

NSA was right after all. Six weeks extension is being justified even before day one undecided

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by yuzjet(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Boko Haram End Begins... Kudos to the Military!

23 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by natureblack(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2015
One thing is certain,Buhari and his backscratchers,enthusiasts,sheepish-followers, squadron,E-warriors,foot-soldiers and sympathisers will be put to shame.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by moderatorr1: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2015
hmmm Jonathan is now like dbanj, proving
Don Jealousies, Hate-switches and Dr. Kids wrong without much words but action.

31 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Beehshorp(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Jonathan has meant business.. This six weeks is gonna be hell for Buhari and his soldiers

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by buskie13(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2015
no pictures self....or are they scared of taking those dead bastards pics

abeg....na picture carry me come...no be this epistle.

strolls outta thread....but

kudos to the men in camouflage...

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2015
*in spartacus' wife's voice*

Kill them all.

9 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Rilwayne001: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2015
[size=15pt] It is safe to say Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is behind the Boko Harram insurgency in #Nigeria by refusing to deal with terrorism until election . [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1971434_votepdp_jpeg311e13148f0eb4e296cd42e14ce74b9f

33 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Viktor1983(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Yes! Yes!! Finish all o' them

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by thefakestan: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Kill them all.

One Nigeria.

Winning team

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by fitzmayowa: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Good news
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by joshrare(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Fp
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2015
God bless Nigeria God bless the Nigeria defence God bless Nigeria army

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by DonaldGenes(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2015
Click like if you love what I am posting

Kill them bastards

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by MizMyColi(f): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2015
We need more of this type of news biko.

6 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by makazona(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2015
GOOD
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by lilbabyak(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2015
GOD bless Nigeria my beloved country. May our gallant soldiers effort not be in vain

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by alaoeri: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Day one success counting down for the rest.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by bruno47(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2015
I believe the military will deal with them,we are winning the war.
Sai Jonathan

15 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by mcdokwe(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Bravo to our boys
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by brownlord: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Why?

Why they killed your friends right?

Answer: So they can have their 72 virgins on time

5 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by rondo235: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Good news...bt why are they always attackin?mehn.its tyme to take their territories
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by taurus21: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2015
Countdown 6 weeks - 1 day. #SaiBuhari #March4buhari

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
…as Army foils attempt to seize Damboa

Scores of suspected members of the Boko Haram terror­ists were yesterday killed by the troops of the Nige­rian Army when they at­tempted to attack Damboa town, the headquarters of Damboa Local Govern­ment area of Borno State, according to sources.

A resident of the area, Mallam Mohammed Bu­lama, told our correspon­dent on phone that the insurgents who came at about noon to attack the town were crushed by the troops of 195 Battal­ion of the Nigerian army.

He said, “Scores of the Boko Haram insurgents, who attempted to attack Damboa at about 12:00 PM met their Waterloo, as the troops of the Nigerian Army intercepted them at Kalla village at the out­skirts of Damboa”.

A civilian member of the Joint Task Force, JTF, Abbas Haske said the in­surgents were intercepted at Kalla village, about two kilometers away from Damboa when the troops of the Nigerian Army sighted them.

He said, “The insur­gents who came about noon were incepted by the troops, which swiftly reacted by shooting artil­lery missiles and repelled them; they crushed all of them, as scores of them were killed in the process.”

According to him, the army has done a good job, as the insurgents’ corpses and burnt vehicles were scattered by the roadside in the bushes.

A military source, who did not want his name in print, told our correspon­dent in Maiduguri that the troops in Damboa suc­cessfully foiled another attempt to take over the town, as they crushed the insurgents.

“Yes, our troops in Damboa this afternoon successfully foiled an at­tempt to sack Damboa town, where they killed scores of the insur­gents,” he said.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/scores-of-boko-haram-terrorists-killed-in-borno/
lol,the good name u can't have in six yrs,u can't have in 6weeks..nigerians are watching,6wks!! This news just dey make me laugh sincerely

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. / Goodluck Jonathan Steering Nigeria With A Steady Hand - Washington Times / Some Great Lessons Learnt In Nigeria’s Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.