Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno (33312 Views)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / Nigeria Bombs Boko Haram Convoy, 15 Terrorists Killed, Many Wounded / 26 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed As Army Thwart Attack On IDP Camp In Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by stylux: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2015
Will they ever finish?
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Akinz0126(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Look like GEJ is serious this time about wiping out BH in six weeks,more of you 9ja army less of you boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by adamskutty(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

Youre an epitome of juvenile delinquency!
U are an epitome of stupidity, this isn't u, u have been possesed by the jonathadian demon.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2015
ediral:
[size=8pt][/size] grin

You're sure that you're not a f*** anymore? You don't know the details, keeping quiet will b ideal! Do you know weapons start arriving heavily 3weeks ago after several countries refused to sell? Do u know our neighbours only agreed to help with our porous borders abt 3weeks ago? U don't know d details ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by saint047(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] It is safe to say Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is behind the Boko Harram insurgency in #Nigeria by refusing to deal with terrorism until election . [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1971434_votepdp_jpeg311e13148f0eb4e296cd42e14ce74b9f
This ASSOCIATION of PAINED CHARLATANS(APC) Supporters never Cry finish since last night?? Jeez.... Weeping and Wailing must be y'all Hobby

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by stylux: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2015
Will they ever finish?
angry
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by studded(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] It is safe to say Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is behind the Boko Harram insurgency in #Nigeria by refusing to deal with terrorism until election . [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1971434_votepdp_jpeg311e13148f0eb4e296cd42e14ce74b9f

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Jokay07(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2015
I see no change, you don't kill a snake until you chop off the head. You don quench a wild fire until to settle the main source of the fire. They have been killing the Boko haram members but one would wonder when all of them will finish, when will the Nigerian Army kill them finish. I bet my gurlfwnd with it, another news is coming up and it wil be '' 400 boko haram members killed''. My point is: govt and the Army should spend more time is finding their source and sponsors. As long as their is a secure connection between the boko haram and their sponsors, killing them day and night wll just be like fecthing water in the sea with a cup. They won't retreat but their sponsors can retreat, even if you cut a tree down, their are some trees that won't die until you up root them. Cut off boko haram's supply and see them dying.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2015
adamskutty:
U are an epitome of stupidity, this isn't u, u have been possesed by the jonathadian demon.

You need to know that your head is not for decoration, please use it. I wouldn't reply you after this, your mouth is vile and only insults gushes out of it.

Fyi, I don't give a damn abt GEJ or GMB but they're old enough that I'll never insult any of them.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by centmichael101(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2015
That GOOD news
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by phlame(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2015
john4reala:
rain dey fall nd apc members dy use umbrella
dy cover their head. the big question is why
dem nah use broom cover their head?

lame
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2015
Kill dem all angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Matty33(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
…as Army foils attempt to seize Damboa

Scores of suspected members of the Boko Haram terror­ists were yesterday killed by the troops of the Nige­rian Army when they at­tempted to attack Damboa town, the headquarters of Damboa Local Govern­ment area of Borno State, according to sources.

A resident of the area, Mallam Mohammed Bu­lama, told our correspon­dent on phone that the insurgents who came at about noon to attack the town were crushed by the troops of 195 Battal­ion of the Nigerian army.

He said, “Scores of the Boko Haram insurgents, who attempted to attack Damboa at about 12:00 PM met their Waterloo, as the troops of the Nigerian Army intercepted them at Kalla village at the out­skirts of Damboa”.

A civilian member of the Joint Task Force, JTF, Abbas Haske said the in­surgents were intercepted at Kalla village, about two kilometers away from Damboa when the troops of the Nigerian Army sighted them.

He said, “The insur­gents who came about noon were incepted by the troops, which swiftly reacted by shooting artil­lery missiles and repelled them; they crushed all of them, as scores of them were killed in the process.”

According to him, the army has done a good job, as the insurgents’ corpses and burnt vehicles were scattered by the roadside in the bushes.

A military source, who did not want his name in print, told our correspon­dent in Maiduguri that the troops in Damboa suc­cessfully foiled another attempt to take over the town, as they crushed the insurgents.

“Yes, our troops in Damboa this afternoon successfully foiled an at­tempt to sack Damboa town, where they killed scores of the insur­gents,” he said.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/scores-of-boko-haram-terrorists-killed-in-borno/
This is just the beginning. More lethal equipments have just arrived, the BH thing will soon be past tense. Well done great men.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by lovala(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2015
make we no hia say this one na anoda lie o. hehn. more time Don add for PDP to give naija reasons to keep dem in office if n only if dem succeed to muscle d boko boys into a tight corner. na d last card wey dey jona Im hand.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by honvalid(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Wao kill them all.olsi people.as they are killing people suddenly they shall all die sudden death worster dan dis in jesus name.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by mikron(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2015
news of boko haram terrorists being killed no matter how little always make my day, terrorists wey wan die don see military wey go kill them. big up to our gallant soldiers
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by abraka00(f): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2015
natureblack:
One thing is certain,Buhari and his backsratchers,enthusiasts,sheepish-followers, squadron,sympathisers will be put to shame.
Yes my brother. There are some people who do not want progress. They are not even commending the effort of the military.

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by aishamirawwal(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2015
So is nw Jona want to attack them,wat hass he being doing since? HE is nt serious if he has done this since d election ll ve been a different ball game. Yeye shmmmmmmmm
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by otunbadan(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Click like if you love what I am posting

Kill them bastards

I wonder if that soldier will ever be normal in his life, seeing this kind of thing can deaden a normal person's mind.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Ninilowo(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Artillery to the rescue............THE VULCANS. All the way ARTILLERY
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by DaBullIT(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2015
[size=48pt] I STILL WON'T VOTE FOR PDP

Unless of course

IF they pay for the 18,000 Terror Victims
and

They return the girls the way they were taken
[/size]
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2015
southniyikaye:
lol,the good name u can't have in six yrs,u can't have in 6weeks..nigerians are watching,6wks!! This news just dey make me laugh sincerely
After a decade... Osama bin laden was killed in a day...
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Icecomrade: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2015
U LL NOT SEE BUHARI SUPPORTERS ON A TREND LIKE DIS ONE.

ALL THEY WANT TO SEE IS HOW BH HAS KILLED NIGERIANS LIKE THEM. HOW THEY HAVE OVER - POWERED THE MILITARY.

STILL WONDERING HOW SOMEONE WILL CONVINCE ME BOKO HARAM ISNT A POLITICAL AGENDA

WITH GOD WE SHALL CONQUER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Growingboi(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2015
BH days are numbered. The wicked shall not go unpunished
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by gt101: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2015
Good news..............but?
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Icecomrade: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=48pt] I STILL WON'T VOTE FOR PDP

Unless of course

IF they pay for the 18,000 Terror Victims
and

They return the girls the way they were taken
[/size]

HOW MANY PVC's DO U HAVE? 50,000 or Just One.

Abeg Go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2015
these ppl be like ants. they no dey finish atall.. haba
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Solomon30: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
A welcome development, at least the soldiers need not get approval before engaging the insurgents.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
With the way they keep killing scores of BH, I hope they wont kill everyone in Borno oh...

Meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by shammah1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC and their fans won't be happy about this good development
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by ogbronx(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
GEJ/ PDP , well played script. Kudos to your clandestine moves to remain in power and continue your loot. Nigeria is your property so can do as you wish. They only problem here is the lives of many innocent military personnel and civilians that have been wasted. According to ur madam, their bloods will answer.
You can fool ur gullible supporters and myopic citizens but not those whom have seen through you plans. Welldone!!!
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Borno by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

When he was visiting chad to solicite for support people like you were the first to condem him, now that the support has come and full concentration is needed you guys are still complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. / Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.