Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement (2208 Views)

Conversation Between A Nigerian And An American On Donald Trump Facebook Page. / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by saasala(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Was reading the Yahoo News on Nigeria's election postponement. The below statement was made by an American commenter...

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-postponing-feb-14-vote-amid-boko-haram-100041293.html

"The Nigerian President claimed that he has over 20,000 soldiers fighting boko haram. They have not secured any victory in 6years because of their acute incompetence.

Can somebody tell me how the Nigerian Army who has not been able to do anything about boko haram for 6years with 20,000 soldiers, now can are suddenly able to do end it in 6weeks?

The Nigerian security forces, especially the armed forces and police, have a constitutionally mandated duty to protect ALL Nigerians - election or no election. Its not a privilege but a constitutionally protected right which subsists and does not even have to be demanded.

If the armed forces and poilice are unable to do their jobs, they should be summarily dismissed. Further, their inability to do their constitutionally mandated job becomes treasonable if their refusal was intentional.

Nigerian Independent Electoral Commission, call their bluff and do this election to save your country from the hands of gross inefficacy and marrow deep corruption.

SHAME ON THE DAFT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT FOR TRYING TO DESTROY NIGERIA
GOD KILL DAFTI AND SAVE NIGERIA AND INNOCENT PEOPLE OF NIGERIA !!!"

*Sighs*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by SeverusSnape(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2015
That American is crazy, Is he going to provide security for the election?

8 Likes

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2015
You might need to check mental homes in the US before judging such commenter, he might be living in one of such homes

8 Likes

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by abdussalam(m): 12:13am On Feb 09, 2015
Word

1 Like

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 09, 2015
It is very easy to criticise especially when you are not directly involve.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Caseless: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
read, understand and learn. You mean Jst because they are fighting boko haram in 3 states, no security for us again? So if some crisis should break down south, they won't respond because they are fighting boko haram?

Gej Jst shot himself on the head by giving that flaky excuse for postponement. The world is now watching and expecting him and his security chiefs to end book haram in six weeks and, if this doesn't happen, you know what this will do to his name internationally.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by ayukdaboss(m): 1:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Caseless:
read, understand and learn. You mean Jst because they are fighting jiki haram in 3 states, no security for us again? So if some crisis should break down south, they won't respond because they are fighting boko haram?

Gen Jst shot himself on the head by giving that flaky excuse for postponement. The world is now watching and expecting him and his security chiefs to end book haram in six weeks and, if this doesn't happen, you know what this will do to his name internationally.
No be everytime you suppose dey explain things to some of these people. No matter what..some of them won't see reasons with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Caseless: 1:37am On Feb 09, 2015
ayukdaboss:

No be everytime you suppose dey explain things to some of these people. No matter with..some of them won't see reasons with you.
you are right, bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by tit(f): 1:40am On Feb 09, 2015
the op is the kaind of Nigerian that will sell his brother for a mirror.
apc kpains.

1 Like

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by DAMAYYOR(m): 3:05am On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
shutup you ignoramus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by DAMAYYOR(m): 3:07am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
apc kpains.
and you are the type of Nigerian that can sell her sister for jonathan's hat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by tit(f): 3:14am On Feb 09, 2015
DAMAYYOR:
and you are the type of Nigerian that can sell her sister for jonathan's hat

shocked shocked shocked

AS DUMB AS BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by DAMAYYOR(m): 3:23am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

shocked shocked shocked

AS DUMB AS BUHARI
as daft as Jonathan
Mind you this phrase is more popular angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by jorlons(m): 4:31am On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This guy!!! I doubt ur support for PDP. Always first to make a thrashy comment. Methinks you're commenting for something else but I can't fully conclude yet.
Something really selfish. Thank God you're not doing all those crap for APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by jorlons(m): 4:34am On Feb 09, 2015
Caseless:
read, understand and learn. You mean Jst because they are fighting boko haram in 3 states, no security for us again? So if some crisis should break down south, they won't respond because they are fighting boko haram?

Gej Jst shot himself on the head by giving that flaky excuse for postponement. The world is now watching and expecting him and his security chiefs to end book haram in six weeks and, if this doesn't happen, you know what this will do to his name internationally.

More like what it will do to the few supporters he thinks he has. This is surely a win win for APC.
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Ilekeh(f): 4:35am On Feb 09, 2015
Gej just wants to cover his tracks of sponsoring boko harams.

1 Like

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Ilekeh(f): 4:37am On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is that his job or your president's job to provide security during and after election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Ilekeh(f): 4:39am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
apc kpains.

Are you even worth a mirror?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 09, 2015
You created a thread to show us an Americans comment? Who the fvck cares!!

In every article about Nigeria i read on yahoo news the few comments are 40% Nigerians, and the rest are almost all halfwits that make racist or condescending comments.
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by emerged01(m): 4:41am On Feb 09, 2015
I feel so sorry for Gej. he is taking a wrong step.
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by jorlons(m): 4:42am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
apc kpains.

''sell his brother for a mirror'' Have u sold your brother for one before All your comments including your bashings are always lame . Can't you try and use ur brain and not ur tit for once even if you want to bash the opponents. It only shows you lack deep creativity. Of cause what was I expecting from someone using her tit to process her thoughts.

Lame Comment

Lame Bashing.

Everything about these PDPians are just lame and stale. Na wa O

1 Like

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Ilekeh(f): 4:43am On Feb 09, 2015
dragan:
You created a thread to show us an Americans comment? Who the fvck cares!!

In every article about Nigeria i read on yahoo news the few comments are 40% Nigerians, and the rest are almost all halfwits that make racist or condescending comments.

No. GEJ is covering his tracks. He's the true boko haram sponsor.

Watch him suddenly discover "new otuoke-made evidence" to link boko haram to Buhari in the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by makzeze: 5:43am On Feb 09, 2015
Booked
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by SeverusSnape(m): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2015
DAMAYYOR:
shutup you ignoramus
Shut up goat!
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by SeverusSnape(m): 6:18am On Feb 09, 2015
jorlons:

This guy!!! I doubt ur support for PDP. Always first to make a thrashy comment. Methinks you're commenting for something else but I can't fully conclude yet.
Something really selfish. Thank God you're not doing all those crap for APC.
So my comments are trashy because it's contrary to yours?...You must be very intolerant. Yes, Thank God I'm not doing this for APC, I can't do this for that terrorist party!
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by M4gunners: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Who is the mdafuucker America talking rubbish? Tell him or her i say he should put his face in Amadinehja poo.The World don't respect your guys like before. So keep off before thunder start fire una.
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by joseph1832(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2015
saasala:
Was reading the Yahoo News on Nigeria's election postponement. The below statement was made by an American commenter...

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-postponing-feb-14-vote-amid-boko-haram-100041293.html

"The Nigerian President claimed that he has over 20,000 soldiers fighting boko haram. They have not secured any victory in 6years because of their acute incompetence.

Can somebody tell me how the Nigerian Army who has not been able to do anything about boko haram for 6years with 20,000 soldiers, now can are suddenly able to do end it in 6weeks?

The Nigerian security forces, especially the armed forces and police, have a constitutionally mandated duty to protect ALL Nigerians - election or no election. Its not a privilege but a constitutionally protected right which subsists and does not even have to be demanded.

If the armed forces and poilice are unable to do their jobs, they should be summarily dismissed. Further, their inability to do their constitutionally mandated job becomes treasonable if their refusal was intentional.

Nigerian Independent Electoral Commission, call their bluff and do this election to save your country from the hands of gross inefficacy and marrow deep corruption.

SHAME ON THE DAFT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT FOR TRYING TO DESTROY NIGERIA
GOD KILL DAFTI AND SAVE NIGERIA AND INNOCENT PEOPLE OF NIGERIA !!!"

*Sighs*
My thoughts exactly. GEJ with his band of inept goons have politicize The Nigerian Army thus rendering it as incompetent as the Federal Government.

When the said sic weeks has elapsed, then, we'll be waiting for the latest cock and bull story from the presidency and our security agencies.
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Thank u my bro frm another mother and country...u have said it all...Nigeria need replacement
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Caseless: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2015
jorlons:

More like what it will do to the few supporters he thinks he has. This is surely a win win for APC.
i pity his supporters.
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2015
DAMAYYOR:
as daft as Jonathan
Mind you this phrase is more popular angry

Yeah, u r ryt.
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2015
ayukdaboss:

No be everytime you suppose dey explain things to some of these people. No matter what..some of them won't see reasons with you.
I am baffled you still refer to them as people, the appropriate word is zombies. You ignore zombies.
Re: Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement by Kennywills7(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2015
Look wot politics has done to Nigeria
too bad
One thing i knw some pple don't care about d development of dis country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Founder(s) Of Lagos Edo Civilization, Esan War Machine And The Founding Of Lagos / Who Has Read Today's Punch Newspaper? / David Mark Sacks Son, Tunde, Younger Brother, Igoche, 120 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.