Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

What Will Hapen To People That Have Pick New Election Date As Their Wedding Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will Hapen To People That Have Pick New Election Date As Their Wedding Date (814 Views)

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Duncan Mighty About To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend...announces Wedding Date / Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Hapen To People That Have Pick New Election Date As Their Wedding Date by ayoballs: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2015
This just came to my mind,because I don't know why this politician has turn this country with almost 200million people to family issues that some group of people will just sit down somewhere that they are having a close door meeting and just decide about a date without even bothered about people their decision will affect...we talking about pple that have printed a lot of stuff for their D.day only to see on the tv that the same day is now the new election day..so no movement on wedding day abi...smh for this country where anytin can happen
Re: What Will Hapen To People That Have Pick New Election Date As Their Wedding Date by sholikay(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2015
Chai!..na true u yarn o..me no knw wetin dm fit do,bt i think dy wil rather bow and cancel it o.
Re: What Will Hapen To People That Have Pick New Election Date As Their Wedding Date by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2015
A friend of mine has since scheduled his wedding for March 28!

Since morning the guy is confused.

1 Like

Re: What Will Hapen To People That Have Pick New Election Date As Their Wedding Date by deltateam: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2015
sunnyshayne:
A friend of mine has since scheduled his wedding for March 28!

Since morning the guy is confused.

Is it after denying any shift?
Re: What Will Hapen To People That Have Pick New Election Date As Their Wedding Date by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
This is something to think about.
Re: What Will Hapen To People That Have Pick New Election Date As Their Wedding Date by shevon: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2015
My Cousin's wedding had already been fixed for April 11 and my sister's own was supposed to come up afterwards. I don't know what they'd do.
Re: What Will Hapen To People That Have Pick New Election Date As Their Wedding Date by psucc(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Better jega (postpone) the date.
Re: What Will Hapen To People That Have Pick New Election Date As Their Wedding Date by Sarimah(f): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
its really annoying

but wat can we do?

(1) (Reply)

Football Star Asisat Oshoala Shares Major Throwback Photo / Actress Damilola Adegbite Weds Chris Attoh On Valentine Day / Actress Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Massive Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.