Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter (30866 Views)

Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by lalasticlala(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2015
See Oby Ezekwesili's reaction to the poll shift and how other Nigerians responded... ..

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/564188178161348608?p=v

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Jhena(f): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2015
like her. . . This is so #Unfortunate but we will wait and #March4Buhari

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Viktor1983(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2015
Not surprised.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2015
The twitter queen! If twitter goes down, this woman might become hypertensive.

I don't like or want GEJ but what can this woman boast of after being a Minister, a world bank staff, bla bla bla... NGO? Community development? Literary work? Scholarship sponsorship?

Well, absolutely nothing except her rants-maybw they're having effects. I just don't know.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by BasseyJ(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2015
What's all the stress about, if the elections have been postponed. Wait for the new date and vote na, people are getting HBP about it as if anyone cares about their opinion.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
The old jobless hag is at it again.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by alaoeri: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Hopefully this drama will backfire to hunt GEJ.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Brigadier Oby of the 245th or 301 or 97 missing girls Division when are you invading sambisa to liberate the Chibok girls?

Yeye woman.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Boscojugunu(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Be it 6 weeks.. be it weeks 6. All I know is that am voting for BUHARI and noting can change that..
SAI BUHARI
SAI BABA
SAI NIGERIA

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Be it 6 weeks.. be it weeks 6. All I know is that am voting for BUHARI and noting can change that..
SAI BUHARI
SAI BABA
SAI NIGERIA

You are wasting your vote.

54 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2015
They gave a reason.
The election was postponed to fight the insurgents.

To help liberate the north-east free like you and me. Isn't that a good thing?

This decision wouldn't influence your choice of candidate. Just wait a little more for 6 weeks, then we all do vote together.

30 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by akashi01(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2015
GMB and gej

Brothers from different mothers

Likes for GMB and Shares for GEJ

117 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by babdap: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Space booked
Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Jhena(f): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are wasting your vote. And i am wastin my time like i always do
and whu u!? Is this an advice or a suggestion!?

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Acekidc4(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Caseless: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Hopefully this drama will backfire to hunt GEJ.
he just drank his last cup of otapiapia.

11 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2015
Jhena:

and whu u!? Is this an advice or a suggestion!?

Because you are not capable of responsible judgment and choices, you ignorant pleb.

Stop editing my post faggin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by espn(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are wasting your vote.
and you are wasting your entire miserable life voting for GEJ

35 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Skako(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2015
No be election day jega shift but Jonathan shame day

march4buhari

17 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Grace4me: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2015
The security agencies have been compromised! The country is finished!!

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2015
espn:
and you are wasting your entire miserable life voting for GEJ

Lol.

Your failure Buhari campaingn has been postponed in order to ensure you all stock up on Kleenex!

Daft.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Skako:
No be election day jega shift but Jonathan shame day

march4buhari

No it is MayBe4Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by EmoBoy(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2015
This woman never fails to show her hypocrisy on twitter. Everything about the postponement is spot on.

1. About 20 million eligible voters are yet to collect their PVS
2. Adhoc staff that are meant to be used by INEC have not been properly trained
3. Security agencies are ready to secure the lives of voters in crises and violence prone states in the north. Or do we want a repeat of 2011 where over 500 innocent Nigerians were killed by Buhari supporters in the north??

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2015
Grace4me:
The security agencies have been compromised! The country is finished!!

You can now commit suicide.

15 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by priscaoge(f): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Can someone give her a rope as Valentine's gift? cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Gh0stFreak: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
priscaoge:
lol,you get bad mouth o

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Faibuhari: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:
The twitter queen! If twitter goes down, this woman might become hypertensive.

I don't like or want GEJ but what can this woman boast of after being a Minister, a world bank staff, bla bla bla... NGO? Community development? Literary work? Scholarship sponsorship?

Well, absolutely nothing except her rants-maybw they're having effects. I just don't know.
that woman is from my hometown but I can't remeber any foundation she set up to support girl child education rather she is busy doing OBJ bidding by looking for girls that the northerners are not even making any effort to look for. Ngozi *o nwere nwa gi na efu*

23 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Amya(f): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
I really don't understand this woman anymore. It's clear she has deep resentment against the government of the day for one reason or another. She wasn't this vocal and condemning when she was part the over corrupt Obasanjo's government.

She was mum all through Obasanjo's 3rd term scandal and various other scandals at that time. What really does she want? a portfolio?

She would be one of those screaming blue murder if the election becomes seriously marred by violence. The NSA have come to say that most of the combatant soldiers are fighting a war in the northeast and won't be available for the election and she's screaming! Saying the excuse is not strong enough. Close to 40% of registered voters have 't collected their PVC's and she's screaming. The election is moved to just six week! six bloody weeks! pray tell, what can happen in 6 weeks to suddenly favour one party.

I've just realised there's no pleasing this people anything you do, they must criticise you. I think it's time to press the mute button.

Carry-on my amiable Presido! We're rightly behind you.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Faibuhari: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
priscaoge:
I think APC has got a box of Kleenex that GMB used when hhe lost the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by nairaman66(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ezekwesili said it all! PDP and their bunch of touts, Okupe in question think they can cajole the entirety of Nigerians in their game of lies.. Uh uh, I don't think so..

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Faibuhari:
that woman is from my hometown but I can't remeber any foundation she set up to support girl child education rather she is busy doing OBJ bidding by looking for girls that the northerners are not even making any effort to look for. Ngozi *o nwere nwa gi na efu*

It's ridiculous that people become activist overnight just because they don't like the incumbent, or coz of joblessness. If she really care for the child-girl, an NGO or scholarship even if it were for girls only from her home town.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter by Meritl: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
See Oby Ezekwesili's reaction to the poll shift and how other Nigerians responded... ..

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/564188178161348608?p=v

Na she sabi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) / Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' / Obituary: Burial Of UN Aid Worker & Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.