Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3027923 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2015
funkyjms:
Someone is feeling funky not knowing he has offended so many fingers due to his unintentional attitude. I pray it clicks oo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Olsojay:
who using Williamhill here can I use uba africard to fund and withdraw back to it I need your help pls

I think so
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by micynute94(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2015
@ calebsky... Long time bro.. Next time u wanna share an info n u don't want the info to be quoted, just include the info in a quote yourself.. That way, u can delete the info as you please depending on your criteria...
Quoting z simple.....

[quuote author=Micynute]
baa baa black sheep....
[//quote].....

That's the format for quoting.. Don't use //, use only / .. did it that way so as to be able to explain.... and use a single 'u' in quote.

Micynute:
baa baa black sheep....

Anyways... missed u guys.. Bin forming strategies all day n night, creating new ones, then throwing it away, Just locked in the cycle for now.
Only d one that passes through my vigorous tests will be used dz coming season ..
This coming season ehnn.. na 2 make am o...
Still got same problem.. li2 funds... so amma trying to use an hybrid of systems on different bookie's... Nairabet. Merrybet and Bet9ja..... (Still looking for a good broker with low deposit n withdrawal requirements and also low betting amount, to make it four...)
Gonna play to make money, not to say Wow, I told u so...
Aim z to make money, not after some petty adrenaline rush.. (That adrenaline rush na like crack or dope to some ppl, easy to get addicted to.. )

Aim z not to be Mr fuckin.g RIGHT on every game i play. Nahh, am not after the glory of bin Mr Right, my goal z to make some cash.. And if that means bin wrong 80% of time n only right 20% of the time, then am all 4 it.. As far as my statistics is behind me, No P..

Quotes by some great ppl....

“If past history was all there was to the game, the richest
people would be librarians.”

“Amateurs want to be right. Professionals want to make
money.”

“Time is your friend; impulse is your enemy.”

A legend i respect once said something, can't remember the exact words, but it was simply:

Don't risk too much of your capital on a game, so as not to lose your betting power.
Make sure that When you finally make a winning, let the winning be remarkable..

Last thing i wanna say z the surest game in any sport is the game that has already bin played.. Anything can happen.. that's Exactly wat d bookies are banking on.. among other things..

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2015
I want to teach you guys a strategy to make income 90% sure......
I have proofs
For Stakers above 1k+ Only!!!

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ResourceMan(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2015
Following!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2015
My Proofs!! Notice how the money is increasing and the date and time!!

I will update the thread with more shots by evening maybe stake will increase too and income will keep rolling

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by klens(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2015
dicksonxtreme:
My Proofs!! Notice how the money is increasing and the date and time!!
I will update the thread with more shots by evening maybe stake will increase too and income will keep rolling
what's the secret

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Person head for this thread don catch me
The 1st game was supposed to be Under 3.5

*cries in Latin*

embarassed cry

Edited

3-0 now

shocked
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
hustla:
Person head for this thread don catch me The 1st game was supposed to be Under 3.5

*cries in Latin*

embarassed cry

Edited
3-0 now
shocked
4-0 Won
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

4-0 Won

grin grin

God save my behind sha
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Luch Game sure pass Death

Baba God help me sign ontop am

wink
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2015
dicksonxtreme:
I want to teach you guys a strategy to make income 90% sure......

I have proofs

For Stakers above 1k+ Only!!!

Carry on bro.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by aliACCA: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2015
aliACCA:
Australia 8am
OLYMPIC FC - BRISBANE CITY
Over 2,5 goals
odds: 1,50
Good morning smiley
who follow me chop this one
grin.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2015
LET ME SHARE MY LITTLE SECRET!!

I use most scoring half bet!! For example you have 2k split the 2k into 2 bet on d 2 games I'm going to give you seperately with 1k each ...If both of dem comes out Green then you get 4k.... if 1 comes out green you get back your money! from experience I always get at least 1 of my picks coming out green!! You can see from the screenshot!

grin So now if you're ready to be staking on My own Games you have to pay ....but if you can select for yourself then you can go ahead and use this method. ....Goodluck everyone
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2015
micynute94:
@ calebsky... Long time bro.. Next time u wanna share an info n u don't want the info to be quoted, just include the info in a quote yourself.. That way, u can delete the info as you please depending on your criteria...
Quoting z simple.....

[quuote author=Micynute]
baa baa black sheep....
[//quote].....

That's the format for quoting.. Don't use //, use only / .. did it that way so as to be able to explain.... and use a single 'u' in quote.

Anyways... missed u guys.. Bin forming strategies all day n night, creating new ones, then throwing it away, Just locked in the cycle for now.
Only d one that passes through my vigorous tests will be used dz coming season ..
This coming season ehnn.. na 2 make am o...
Still got same problem.. li2 funds... so amma trying to use an hybrid of systems on different bookie's... Nairabet. Merrybet and Bet9ja..... (Still looking for a good broker with low deposit n withdrawal requirements and also low betting amount, to make it four...)
Gonna play to make money, not to say Wow, I told u so...
Aim z to make money, not after some petty adrenaline rush.. (That adrenaline rush na like crack or dope to some ppl, easy to get addicted to.. )

Aim z not to be Mr fuckin.g RIGHT on every game i play. Nahh, am not after the glory of bin Mr Right, my goal z to make some cash.. And if that means bin wrong 80% of time n only right 20% of the time, then am all 4 it.. As far as my statistics is behind me, No P..

Quotes by some great ppl....

“If past history was all there was to the game, the richest
people would be librarians.”

“Amateurs want to be right. Professionals want to make
money.”

“Time is your friend; impulse is your enemy.”

A legend i respect once said something, can't remember the exact words, but it was simply:

Don't risk too much of your capital on a game, so as not to lose your betting power.
Make sure that When you finally make a winning, let the winning be remarkable..

Last thing i wanna say z the surest game in any sport is the game that has already bin played.. Anything can happen.. that's Exactly wat d bookies are banking on.. among other things..

thanks a lot...well noted
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Dafone(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2015
BEST BETS FOR SUNDAY 12/07/2015

MATCHES PREDICTION(S)

CROTIA

DYNAMO ZAGREB VS HADJUK SPLIT HOME TO WIN

NORWAY

MJOENDALEN VS BODOE/GLIMT OVER 2.5 GOALS

LILLESTROEM VS STROEMSGODSET OVER 2.5 GOALS

SEE MORE HERE http://247tipster.com/?p=48
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2015
I just dey fear Japan league dis morning...but imma try again
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Estimable(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

I use most scoring half bet!!
For example you have 2k
split the 2k into 2 bet on d 2 games I'm going
to give you seperately
with 1k each ...If both of dem comes out Green
then you get 4k.... if
1 comes out green you get back your money!
from experience I always get at least 1 of my picks
coming out green!! You can see from the screenshot!

grin
So now if you're ready to be staking on My own
Games you have to pay
....but if you can select for yourself then you
can go ahead and use
this method. ....Goodluck everyone
Can u use atm card. To fund winnersgolden bet? And hw efficient is the bookie, in terms of payout and others
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

For example you have 2k
to give you seperately
then you get 4k.... if

grin
Games you have to pay
can go ahead and use

What are you saying? undecided

2nd Half Highest Scoring Half

1st bet - Stake 2,000 on 2nd HSH - at 2.02 Odds - Gives 4,040
2nd Bet - Stake 2,000 on 2HSH - at 2.04 Odds - Gives 4,080

Now its risky, what if they do not score?
What if they score equal Number of goals?

This happens to be my fav market cos if you can predict 13 correctly, poverty will pick race from your life

grin grin grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

For example you have 2k
to give you seperately
then you get 4k.... if

grin
Games you have to pay
can go ahead and use

Lemme see your screenshot
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
hustla:
Person head for this thread don catch me
The 1st game was supposed to be Under 3.5

*cries in Latin*

embarassed cry

Edited

3-0 now

shocked

Kikikikikikiki lwkm!!! @ cries in latin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
chimajii:

Kikikikikikiki lwkm!!!

Gerrarahere

grin

Won

King of Casting
I hail ooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2015
hustla:

Gerrarahere

grin

Won

King of Casting
I hail ooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wheytin make me laff nah d *cries in latin* check d post again. I no dey for casting ppu slip o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
sirfarouk:
1. 11.07.15 10:00
Marco Bortolotti - Lenny Hampel (1 2)
Customer type: Lenny Hampel @ 1.60
Result:

2. 11.07.15 10:00
Uladzimir Ignatik - Jan Mertl (Jan Mertl Under/Over 10.5 games)
Customer type: Under 10.5 games @ 1.80
Result:

3. 11.07.15 17:30
Pedro Martinez Portero - Alexander Ward (Number of sets (best of
3))
Customer type: 3 sets @ 2.65
Result:

4. 11.07.15 09:00
Claudio Fortuna - Vladyslav Manafov (1st set total games 8.5)
Customer type: Over 8.5 games @ 1.45
Result:

5. 11.07.15 16:00
Filip Horansky - Julien Demois (Julien Demois to win a set)
Customer type: Yes @ 2.00
Result:

6. 11.07.15 13:00
Yannick Thivant - Yanais Laurent (Yannick Thivant Under/Over
11.5 games)
Customer type: Under 11.5 games @ 2.10
Result:

7. 11.07.15 16:00
Alejandro Gomez - Facundo Mena (1 2)
Customer type: Facundo Mena @ 1.30
Result:

8. 11.07.15 15:30
Alessandro Giannessi - Enrico Dalla Valle (1st Set Handicap 0:2.5)
Customer type: Alessandro Giannessi @ 1.65
Result:

9. 11.07.15 17:00
Stefano Travaglia - Gianluca Naso (Gianluca Naso to win a set)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.22
Result:

10. 11.07.15 09:00
Egor Gerasimov - Aleksandre Metreveli (1st set total games 8.5)
Customer type: Over 8.5 games @ 1.45
Result:

Total Odds: 176.36

lipsrsealed
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2015
chimajii:

Wheytin make me laff nah d *cries in latin* check d post again. I no dey for casting ppu slip o

wink grin grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Estimable:

Can u use atm card. To fund winnersgolden bet? And hw efficient is the bookie, in terms of payout and others

They are good but you can't stake more than 2k on a single game... I'm withdrawing My funds to nairabet now...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2015
hustla:

Lemme see your screenshot
Look up!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2015
hustla:

What are you saying? undecided

2nd Half Highest Scoring Half

1st bet - Stake 2,000 on 2nd HSH - at 2.02 Odds - Gives 4,040
2nd Bet - Stake 2,000 on 2HSH - at 2.04 Odds - Gives 4,080

Now its risky, what if they do not score?
What if they score equal Number of goals?

This happens to be my fav market cos if you can predict 13 correctly, poverty will pick race from your life

grin grin grin grin

that's the risk bro

as you can see above from My picks at least 1 must enter.. ...

already 1 this morning dun entered

waiting for the 2nd 1 patiently
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dasanchez1(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2015
aliACCA:

who follow me chop this one
grin.
well done

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
my pastor called me 1day and said "broda wot wud hav me pray 4 u about?" i said 2 him pastor i nid a brandnew jeep asap,pastor replied "pls ask 4 somtin realistic,i said ok,den i showed him my bet ticket wia i played 100000+ odds acca wit 5k and asked him to pray 4 it 2 green,pastor flabergasted,replied "broda,wot brand of jeep did u say u want?" ....wish u guys a pipful saturday

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by stlaibrowne(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2015
I am heading back from villa now please who can help me fund my account and I will send 1000 naira recharge card please. I have naira bet and bonanzawin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.