Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,348 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3030435 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pesty100(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
pesty100:
Molde Fk-[quote author=pesty100 post=36013380]Molde Fk-Bodo/Glimt
under 4.5 at 1.85
under 5.5 at 1.20
inplay(decreasing fast$)
bonanzawin
greend and casted into my pocket
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by donbrowser(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmm It's been tey oh. Where do I start from sef!?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
mazizitonene:
tipster mazizi.....tips like no other grin grin grin

NK Olimpija Ljubljana - ND Gorica-----rate limiting step
First Team to win both halves
No 1.25

X
Ulinzi Stars FC - Kenya Rev. Authority
Handicap 1:0
Ulinzi Stars FC 1.20

X
Arendal FK - Vidar FK
Handicap 0:1 in 1st half
Vidar 1.50

X
Orn-Horten - Moss FK
Double chance in 1st half
X/Moss FK 1.25

Odds:2.813
remaining the rate limiting step....nna, but that game sef....well....hopefully...yhu can also take gorica to score...if thir sense go gree them cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jephito(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
1. 18.07.15 19:00
Litex Lovech - Ludogorets Razgrad(Handicap 2:0)
Customer type: PFC Litex Lovech @ 1.22
Result:
2. 18.07.15 19:30
Budapest Honved FC - Videoton FC(Handicap 2:0)
Customer type: Budapest Honved FC @ 1.22
Result:
3. 18.07.15 19:30
TSV Hartberg - SK Sturm Graz(Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.08
Result:
4. 18.07.15 23:00
Independiente Jose Teran - Liga Dep Universitaria Quito(Double chance in 1st half)
Customer type: Independiente Del Valle/X @ 1.25
Result:
5. 18.07.15 20:00
Mushuc Runa - Deportivo Cuenca(Under/Over 3.5 goals)
Customer type: Under 3.5 goals @ 1.20
Result:
6. 18.07.15 22:00
El Nacional Quito - SD Aucas(First Team to score in both halves)
Customer type: No @ 1.30
Result:

Total Odd: 3.14
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Pelumih(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
2pointsonly:

Narrow escape for me, I don't think I'll ever stake on them again. Useless club with useless strikers.

Der strikers dey do eid-
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
becoming pretty good @ making my own tips.....shud start charging........hopefully someday grin......had about five tickets here this morning..3 green, one red..one left ..hopefully it comes in cool
NOTE: all tips are intellectual properties of mazizitonene....piracy is not allowed grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pesty100(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
AS Nancy Lorraine-ES Troyes AC under 0.5 inplay bonanztwin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Richhard(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
mazizitonene:
becoming pretty good @ making my own tips.....shud start charging........hopefully someday grin......had about five tickets here this morning..3 green, one red..one left ..hopefully it comes in cool
NOTE: all tips are intellectual properties of mazizitonene....piracy is not allowed grin

Seems you Just start to win huh

4 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Pelumih(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Seaford Rangers 5-5 Adelaide Cobras suspended after scoring 10 goals undecided
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pesty100(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
NK Radomlje-NK Triglav Kranj under 4 and under 3.5 inplay bonanzawin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Pelumih(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
mazizitonene:

Lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Richhard:

Seems you Just start to win huh
my brother... with my very own tips, YES! over a week now tho.....having this success rate without the use of any tipster or prediction sites tells me the human brain is better than any machine prediction cool ....fnk i'm beginning to figure out how all these works out...cheers
and please...dont sound pained...start using that coconut up there...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Estimable:
A girl started noticing a guy who stands in front of her home everyday in the evening.

She noticed the guy always comes mostly in the evenings and weekends.

The guy never tried to talk to her nor showed any gesture, he just
moves here and there by looking into his mobile phone and occasionally stealing a stare at her.

It went on like that for a year and the girl understood the guy was in love with her but was too shy to express his feelings. So, she told her parents. They too saw him and liked him. They discussed with her grandparents about a
likely marriage. But wanted her to make the first move.

The next day, she went to him and said, Hi. I'm Jada.

He said, Hi. I'm Smith.

Hearing this, the girl was very happy as the names were matching like Will Smith and Jada Pinkett.

The girl went on and said, I really
appreciate your patience and decency. You have been standing in front of my home everyday for about a year now. So, I understand that you are in love
with me but too shy to say it. I think i really like you too and would love it if we get married.

The guy smiled and said, Forgive me sister! Actually your home's WIFI doesn't have a password. So, i come here every evening after work to use free wi-fi to chat with my girlfriend! grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
fabiano09:

Why do u always sound gay when u talk?

For ya small mind u think sey u don talk big tin. Mumu, nah prick u neva hear before? Abi nah toto u neva hear before? As prick sound gay for ya ear, nai u still quote d post whey carry prick inside. Where ya sense dey sef? GTFOH no come here come form Rev fada for me when nah ur type dey talk gay talk on a daily angry if nah play,don't try that Crap with me.. I joke but I take exceptions to cheap jokes
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Kangol99(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
I don't like betting cos you can loose huge money it's a very risky game. But i like business that you will never loose with. That's the kind of my business. Advertise to Millions of people even if you are selling a product of #50 you will surely gain Millions of Naira. I love this business like die. I have never loose a kobo on it. It's legit and right even with God.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Estimable:
A girl started noticing a guy who stands in front of her home everyday in the evening.

moves here and there by looking into his mobile phone and occasionally stealing a stare at her.

It went on like that for a year and the girl understood the guy was in love with her but was too shy to express his feelings. So, she told her parents. They too saw him and liked him. They discussed with her grandparents about a

He said, Hi. I'm Smith.

Hearing this, the girl was very happy as the names were matching like Will Smith and Jada Pinkett.

appreciate your patience and decency. You have been standing in front of my home everyday for about a year now. So, I understand that you are in love
with me but too shy to say it. I think i really like you too and would love it if we get married.

The guy smiled and said, Forgive me sister! Actually your home's WIFI doesn't have a password. So, i come here every evening after work to use free wi-fi to chat with my girlfriend, forecast and play alabi! grin grin grin
completed grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pesty100(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
pesty100:
AS Nancy Lorraine-ES Troyes AC under 0.5 inplay bonanztwin
greened
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kangol99:
I don't like betting cos you can loose huge money it's a very risky game. But i like business that you will never loose with. That's the kind of my business. Advertise to Millions of people even if you are selling a product of #50 you will surely gain Millions of Naira. I love this business like die. I have never loose a kobo on it. It's legit and right even with God.
post of the day grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Farense - Bristol city
Tip 1 @4.05
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
mazizitonene:
lol cheesy

You are funny

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pesty100(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
pesty100:
NK Radomlje-NK Triglav Kranj under 4 and under 3.5 inplay bonanzawin
greened
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kangol99:
ur business is illegal & disturbing. do u know the number of good 4 notin sms dat i received in a day due to ur selling our mobile lines to companies? man, go & register wit 1960bet or nairastake & lets show you how we roll

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
godoluwa:
ur business is illegal & disturbing. do u know the number of good 4 notin sms dat i received in a day due to ur selling our mobile lines to companies? man, go & register wit 1960bet or nairastake & lets show you how we roll

LMFAO!! grin be like d manchi miss road oo, pity am
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lech poznan - Pogon Szczecin
Tip: BTS @2.35
Inplay!!!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
9blast:
Austria
DSC Mithlinger Fenster - RB Salzburg
over 6.5 goals @ 2.65

stake all your belongings

free advice,wait for in plays before you stake
so this yeye game later entered...to those who were patient and got it thru inplay,I'm sure u got odds of like 6+ from it...jah bless,cooking tommorow's own
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tip: 1-1 correct score @5.00
INPLAY!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Halftime/Fulltime

Internacional RS - Goias GO

Draw / Internacional RS@4+

Halftime/Fulltime

Haiti - Jamaica

Draw / X @4.4+

Odds:18+points

I played each of these games in 3 different possible outcomes like halftime only & FT.

Stake what You can afford to LOSE, the fear of alabi is the beginning of wisdom...

Someone lost 150k just last night & has been sending me pm, pls my games are NOT FIXED, nothing is SURE.

GL.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pesty100(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
godoluwa:
you just choose the two worst bookies, you would be sent to villa
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
kaylechy:

Tip: 1-1 correct score @5.00

INPLAY!!!!!!!!!!
in-play carry my humble sef go villa just 2weeks ago. Pls thread carefully oo, lemme play this one sha grin cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Estimable:

He said, Hi. I'm Smith.

The guy smiled and said, Forgive me sister! Actually your home's WIFI doesn't have a password. So, i come here every evening after work to use free wi-fi to chat with my girlfriend! grin grin grin

Chai... That kinda disappointment.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fc rostov - Terek Grozny
Tip: Terek Grozny to score 2nd goal @3.10
Inplay!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.