Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3011468 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2015
IF you Are Interested in slow and steady income strategy check my signature.. ....

N/b: First 15 applicants Will be added to the group

Just send a msg "add me to the group"

Slow I said doesn't mean slow so that you won't be too optimistic grin

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pekelepekele(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2015
A Gambler happiness doesn't last long , I quit gambling 100%.

No more Arsenal win man utd , no more 9jabet , nairabet or any other fu..cking money sucking sites.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by donshady(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2015
pekelepekele:

No more Arsenal win man utd , no more 9jabet , nairabet or any other fu..cking money sucking sites.
Stay well bro.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Tolzeal(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Deyqunlay:
Improving

what's the market..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Tolzeal(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2015
pekelepekele:

Ba happy bro.
if you've got some other great ways.
Holla.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by michealewela: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2015
dicksonxtreme:
IF you Are Interested in slow and steady income strategy check my signature.. ....

I'm interested...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by michealewela: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

I'm interested..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by michealewela: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Type of bet: Single Total betting amount: 1200.00 Bonus: 0.00 Possible Win: 1560.00 Won: 0.00 1. 20.07.15 10:30 Adelaide United FC - Liverpool FC (Second Team to win either half ) Customer type: Yes @ 1.30 Result: < Back

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
pekelepekele:

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Pelumih:

everything green grin @ drmikeadams hop say u play am??
Yes boos ..u too much
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Sunsat(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Some people are giving up while some are just joining. Abeg i want to become an agent to either winnersgoldenbet, or supabets or goldenbet..... Abeg make una advice me which one to join because none of these sport bet company dey exist for Enugu except merrybet and Nairabet and Bet9ja is not attending to agent application forms anymore. I am now looking for an alternative. My number na 08073101337. I will appreciate your ideas.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2015
@ the guy who wants to call it quits, I don't knw how deep u have gone into gambling. I wud want to think differently as regards ur mode of hanging it up. Do u think this abrupt end wud be fruitful? Just asking, cause I know nothing. Betting is never easy. Except u're one of the few who got his STRONGWILL game on LOCK, then U'd make a deep push as regards ur choice. Cause 9 out of 10 times ppu who take this route always find themselves back at it, via seeing someone or having to hear that Mr.A just won the sum of 15k with 1000 naira. Maybe a phase approach wud have been better, no? Hope u have a substitute? Cause not having another venture to make/hustle with wud serve as a bait for you to take a trip to merrybet,nairabet,bet9ja,bonanzawin,sportybet,and make that deposit. Goodluck to you on this.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Preator: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
I woke early ds morning and all I see is red, but say my thank u prayed and began to plan d day, sent to merrybet site cos I no gt tym to regret.....( in 2baba's voice)
Russian youth league amker vs krasnoda over 1.5
Russian national league energia vs sokol Saratov btts @2.0 luch energia vs novhgorod away team clean sheet: no @1.3
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Preator: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2015
nobody in d house yet? y are u pple late to office?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Infamous(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Preator:
I dey here o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Preator:
I woke early ds morning and all I see is red,
but say my thank u prayed and began to plan d day,
sent to merrybet site cos I no gt tym to regret.....( in 2baba's voice)

Russian youth league
amker vs krasnoda over 1.5

Russian national league
energia vs sokol Saratov btts @2.0
luch energia vs novhgorod away team clean sheet: no @1.3
I read somewhere where You said You focus on just two markets? Btts & over1.5? Now You're running no clean sheet?
Morning.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2015
pekelepekele:

LMFAO
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by beyondwalls: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Guys, i have not been able to fund my bet9ja acct online since last 2weeks. Pls anyone with any solution?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Preator:
I'm present sir.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by luvcherish(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2015
beyondwalls:
Guys, i have not been able to fund my bet9ja acct online since last 2weeks. Pls anyone with any solution?

which card are you using
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by beyondwalls: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2015
GT mastercard. I hav tried 3 difft types on fone, desktop n laptop. Still d same story of i cannot make a transaction..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Preator: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2015
2pointsonly:
I read somewhere where You said You focus on just two markets? Btts & over1.5? Now You're running no clean sheet?
Morning.
I do focus on dose two but not exclusively. if I see Barcelona playing kwara united, I go pick win plus all manners of handicap.
by d way, btts actually me no clean sheet for d two teams. so I'm playing half-btts.
top of d morning to you bro, waiting for ur tips.
9blast, where are you? come do ur magic again o

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by michealewela: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2015
pekelepekele:

sorry,, but you refused to obey the commandments...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Infamous(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2015
michealewela:
what commandment?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pekelepekele(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
michealewela:

I have been around for quite a while , I have seen it all .., I can later choose to be a bookie never a punter again , the rat will never win the cat

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2015
DAY 4
Over 0.5 goals in first half
-Gimnasia L.P. - Godoy Cruz(Argentina) @ 1.55
-Kalju - Tulevik(Estonia) @ 1.22
-Djurgården - Atvidabergs(Sweden) @ 1.30
-Adelaide United - Liverpool(Friendly) @ 1.25
Total Odds : 3.07
Guarantee : 92.5%

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lanrei(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2015
pekelepekele:

I have been around for quite a while , I have seen it all .., I can later choose to be a bookie never a punter again , the rat will never win the cat

Good for you..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2015
mazizitonene:
bro...I don't really use prediction sites....I make my own picks, its obvious cos my picks are quite different 4rm others @tyms.....its based on simple team statistics and a lil maths....but if yhu combine ur personal picks/research with what's obtainable in prediction sites as I do 4 my "main ticket"...u'l av higher success rates.....cheers bro wink
....That reminds me....I heard u complaining abt huge losses...we cud strike a deal...more lyk a rollover of 1.5 - 1.9...not more than 2 odds per day of d most possible picks....I can guaranty u good returns...insha allah
Dats good
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Creamychic(f): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Preator:

Today is a public holiday. We can afford to take our time and stroll in.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2015
pekelepekele:

dis guy is jst bin making my day "d rat will never win d cat"

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Adulphus(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2015
VIP TIPS
CLUB FRIENDLY
Adelaide United - Liverpool FC over 4.5 @3+ or over 5.5 @5+
Time is 10:30am

Hope this game won't CAST! NO LOST OF HOPE TILL 90+4mins

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Adulphus:
VIP TIPS
CLUB FRIENDLY
Adelaide United - Liverpool FC over 4.5 @3+ or over 5.5 @5+
Time is 10:30am
with You on this grin @over 3.5.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96