Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3024584 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by charleya: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2015
pls punter in the house should help me credit my account as ur guy is seriously broke pls all the ogas
in the house help out am really broke and i would love to play todays game pls help a brother with
any amount u can pls.
merrybet
username wesleycharle
i.d 220265
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by olatunji390(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Saara ko reporter ni

Are u one of the begger
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2015
kelvic1:
The option is Liverpool/Draw.

That means Liverpool will win at halftime (1st half) and the match will end in a draw at fulltime
Yinka4dad:
It should be liverpool/celtic I.e liverpool will win 1st half and celtic ll win 2nd half
Marksmart:

I think it Liverpool/celtic
Cus the final score is ht 1-0 2h 0-1...
Make una help us prove Dis oh
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Goodnuel: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2015
kelvic1:
Don't be offended with the following questions I want to ask.

Must you place bets this weekend?
What's the guarantee that you will win your bets this weekend?

If you don't have the cash to fund your account, its better you stay away from punting till you are financially stable.

You might not know but you are addicted to this (Punting)
Right.

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by olatunji390(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2015
kelvic1:
The way you wrote this, Someone out there will think you are 100% certain angry

Are you one of the players or are you their coach? grin

Personally, I don't like people who talk ill about someone's picks even before the game starts.

Post yours if you feel his picks is not good

The guy don dream am

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2015
Marksmart:

I think it Liverpool/celtic
Cus the final score is ht 1-0 2h 0-1...
Make una help us prove Dis oh

Yinka4dad:
It should be liverpool/celtic I.e liverpool will win 1st half and celtic ll win 2nd half

The both of you are wrong. There's a difference between 'Halftime/Fulltime' & '1st half/2nd half result'
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by stlaibrowne(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
olatunji390:

Are u one of the begger

Is that a question? Beg for what ? I would rather be the giver than beg. Beg for what ?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Lakeshizu:
in this case Celtic will win the second half....which is wrong. HT/FT MEANS FIRST HALF RESULT AND FULL TIME RESULT, IGNORING THE OUTCOME OF SECOND HALF
You are right.

Those guys don't understand the meaning of that 'market'
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2015
Guys be very careful with the Chelsea Burnley game
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mostical(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Is that a question? Beg for what ? I would rather be the giver than beg. Beg for what ?
Pls I've got
a deadline from my sch(MAPOLY) to pay
the tuition which closes by 27th of this
month.
The source am expecting it from which is
from a govt coop society,the govt(OGUN
STATE) have failed to remit money since
October last year...the other avenue is
betting.
Please whatever you guys can help with
even if its not much.Have got an
accumulator that I know has a good
chance of coming up
username....mostical
I have accounts with merrybet nairabet n
1960 with that username
thanks in anticipation
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Corner handicap no too plenty today
but e bokun for tomao matches
will drop my tip soon
#operation alabi must cry this weekend
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pigin: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Mattclara:
good morning guyz, if you wanna fund your account with either merrybet or nairabet you can quote this post or drop me an email and beside you can connect on whatsapp 09050960829 and beside okonja is the man to contact as well....
don't fall in the hand of scammer all in the name of funding....
if you wanna beg for free fund,dNt bother to quote or connect..tenkz
can you help me in creating a nairabet account !!! cos 1960bet suck down here""!!"
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mattclara(f): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2015
mostical:

Pls I've got
a deadline from my sch(MAPOLY) to pay
the tuition which closes by 27th of this
month.
The source am expecting it from which is
from a govt coop society,the govt(OGUN
STATE) have failed to remit money since
October last year...the other avenue is
betting.
Please whatever you guys can help with
even if its not much.Have got an
accumulator that I know has a good
chance of coming up
username....mostical
I have accounts with merrybet nairabet n
1960 with that username
thanks in anticipation
this is what I called corporate beggers!!!.... you can ask house of ajebo's..kiki
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mattclara(f): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2015
pigin:
can you help me in creating a nairabet account !!! cos 1960bet suck down here""!!"
if you can use nairaland then creating account shoudnt be a problem.... it's funny that you wanna earn but don't wanna work for it..smh
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mattclara(f): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Mattclara:
good morning guyz, if you wanna fund your account with either merrybet or nairabet you can quote this post or drop me an email and beside you can connect on whatsapp 09050960829 and beside okonja is the man to contact as well....
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2015
Please I made a bank deposit to merry bet to fund my account but till this morning it hasn't been funded,,,,who should I complain to?i need to play today's games abeg
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2015
olatunji390:

The guy don dream am
lol cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Mattclara:
is it possible to transfer fund from one 1960 account to another?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yinka4dad(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2015
prickly:
Guys be very careful with the Chelsea Burnley game
y did u say so
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mattclara(f): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2015
drmikeadams:
Please I made a bank deposit to merry bet to fund my account but till this morning it hasn't been funded,,,,who should I complain to?i need to play today's games abeg
have you completed the process in your account?....if not your on a long thing bro
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mattclara(f): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2015
prickly:
is it possible to transfer fund from one 1960 account to another?
of course,why not??
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Generalkorex(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2015
pmann2:

how.. is a very simple forum... what type of browser are you using to access it?... whe you visit the site.. scroll down to SPORT BETTING ZONE... click on SPORT BETTING SIGNALS... you will find different threads/topics.. visit any one of your choice... for VLF click the Virtual Football League Planet... prosper is killing the bookies there... that guy is damn good.. he is the best i have seen when it comes to VFL... he post the games and we all see the greens practically... that guy nor they make noise... he is currently offering to teach people his winning tricks... i know some persons here will not be happy with me because they want to learn alone and eat alone... grin grin grin
thanks bro na opera and ucbrowser I dey use
no wonder we no dey you and switchtel here again
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mostical(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Mattclara:

this is what I called corporate beggers!!!.... you can ask house of ajebo's..kiki

corporate beggar?
am not seeking a whole lot of money and if u know you cannot help,please don't discourage others and if u believe u r an island just because your bank is full then you have failed to understand life.
And for me to have seek money on this forum,I put shame aside because I don't know where the help can come from cos I've got a deadline with my sch in which am on self sponsorship.

Here's my accumulator that I seek money to play.
It has a 24 odd with merrybet

Chelsea win and under 4.5
Mancity win n under 4.5
Arsenal win either half
Swindon win either half
Sheffield win either half
Aberdeen win either half
Derby win either half
Dundee Utd to score
Middlesbrough to score
Nottingham forest to score
Forest green to score
Hull city to score
MK dons to score

Even if nobody will help me with funding, anyone that has interest can try their luck with the games...I see it has a high chance of landing provided there is no upset

username is still ....mostical

please help a fellow bro...any amount is cool by me.
Some may say its addiction but I need the money I might b lucky

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pigin: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Mattclara:
if you can use nairaland then creating account shoudnt be a problem.... it's funny that you wanna earn but don't wanna work for it..smh
Not really, just that in my location no merrybet or nairabet outlets. Only 1960bet n bet9ja
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Mattclara:
have you completed the process in your account?....if not your on a long thing bro
!,,,yeah I also sent the teller no ,amount etc to them....
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Goodnuel: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Mattclara:
Loll... This ur advert harsh oo
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Mattclara:

of course,why not??
how can I go about it thanks
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mattclara(f): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2015
pigin:
Not really, just that in my location no merrybet or nairabet outlets. Only 1960bet n bet9ja
you mean if I can fund your 1960 bet account for you right??
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mattclara(f): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2015
drmikeadams:
!,,,yeah I also sent the teller no ,amount etc to them....
maybe they nor want make you play game today... local bookies sometimes delay transaction process and to Red a lost bet take em less dan a minutes.... naija I hail unaaa o
you can contact them but I don't think they can resolve that even before all those game become past tense
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2015
mostical:

corporate beggar?
am not seeking a whole lot of money and if u know you cannot help,please don't discourage others and if u believe u r an island just because your bank is full then you have failed to understand life.
And for me to have seek money on this forum,I put shame aside because I don't know where the help can come from cos I've got a deadline with my sch in which am on self sponsorship.

Here's my accumulator that I seek money to play.
It has a 24 odd with merrybet

Chelsea win and under 4.5
Mancity win n under 4.5
Arsenal win either half
Swindon win either half
Sheffield win either half
Aberdeen win either half
Derby win either half
Dundee Utd to score
Middlesbrough to score
Nottingham forest to score
Forest green to score
Hull city to score
MK dons to score

Even if nobody will help me with funding, anyone that has interest can try their luck with the games...I see it has a high chance of landing provided there is no upset

username is still ....mostical

please help a fellow bro...any amount is cool by me.
Some may say its addiction but I need the money I might b lucky
Try & get the money for your school fees through another way. Don't see betting that way. There's no guarantee that your bet will win.

What if your accumulation 'casts', what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pigin: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Mattclara:
you mean if I can fund your 1960 bet account for you right??
Don't need your money, Seems you don't want to help me in creating a merrybet or nairabet account. Thanks anyways
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Yinka4dad:
y did u say so
unusual source

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.