Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3018374 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
shady16:

It was quite apparent that the dude was desperately in need of cash. I mean, from claimin he's got someone(himself) who funds account to sellin a powerbank.

Nawa o. I might be wrong though.

Hahhahaha grin

I don't want to believe this about kingofcasting.

Please clear your name
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by gen2lpat(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
I hate punt words like

#Casted
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
siegfried99:

Hahhahaha grin
I don't want to believe this about kingofcasting.
Please clear your name
I'm confused if it's really him who did this.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
siegfried99:

Hahhahaha grin
[b]I don't want to believe this about kingofcasting. [b]
Please clear your name
cheesy Trust nobody.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Longford - Drogheda BTS & O2.5 @ 2.00
Deportivo Armenio - Villa San Carlos BTS @ 2.40

TOTAL: 4.80

Zero guarantee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stake at your own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
lordthree:
this thread ehn, when You post green tips them go follow you play on how e red ehn na your head them go cut.
if you follow tip and e red don't blame anybody, i dey follow some tips and when e red i no dey blame anybody but myself because Nobody forces anyone to play tips, no tip is 100% sure till after the final whistle. today is a red day but its nobody's fault.
Are my eyes on this....kwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yemi2plus(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
lordthree:

how are you helping people if you are benefiting from them, and btw what you did was childish, you have no business funding accts if you cant keep people's details private.

I usually don't comment on issues like this, but I think I'll say my thoughts on this.

Firstly, I say no reason why anyone should tag this guy trying to render a service wicked. Huh? On what grounds? C'mom! The dude is trying to solve a problem and I believe he should be paid for such service(s). If you can't afford his charges try other alternatives you consider cheaper or better rather than trying to chase his potentials customers away. Or better still, negotiate with him.

Secondly, how the heck is he benefiting from people? As in? I don't just get it. Oh! Whenever you render a service you're benefiting from your customers abi? Nah! It's a mutual benefit, infact, punters here are the ones benefiting more from this dude. Have you consider the mental stress it will take to render the service? The security risk involve if the site decides to use his card details for fraudulent activities? Oh! I almost forget, what about his data? Who will pay for it?

Lastly, it's wrong on all ground for the guy to post a customer's account details without permission or cutting/hiding the password. This is the only ground I can fault him.

NB: This is strictly my thought on this issue as I am not in any way related or have patronise the dude in question.

AGE to every punters.

4 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
why that useless galatasaray abandon match now, i just tire for today
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by toyibhabib: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Laga too much...my intention was not to castigate you. If there is anything i hate, na destructive criticism. You are doing a great job here, i was only thinking aloud on your high stakes on games. Abeg i no be yeye guy ooo, and come to think of it, i didnt play the game. So baba do not misconstrue my message of being yeyeish. Peace
LaGaTumuch:

My bro don't mind that yeye guy....
If he feels he is consistent he should just be staking on his games and turn a blind eye on other people's games.
When game cast na dia voice go loud pass as if you force them to play...
BTW, if anyone drops picks.....you have to do your own assessment/analysis of the games before staking on it or choose only the ones you are comfortable with...better still shun it entirely.
Some just like the BLAME GAMES.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by luvcherish(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
2pointsonly:
undecided [size=19pt] Lordthree is that You? Haba it was kingofcasting that posted the details & everything on this thread. Hence he should be held responsible.

The amount he gave him is not relevant, the main issue is: The guy kingofcasting introduced on this thread is holding his money. [/size]

na wa o...... abeg if na da one i go take contribute my quota..... to this thread.... me i don gain..... cee my contact down..... send me message i will reply you.......

no be by force o.... and i will tell you wen iam less busy... so u could send ya detail.... and i go fund asap.

more green
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
yemi2plus:

I usually don't comment on issues like this, but I think I'll say my thoughts on this.

Firstly, I say no reason why anyone should tag this guy trying to render a service wicked. Huh? On what grounds? C'mom! The dude is trying to solve a problem and I believe he should be paid for such service(s). If you can't afford his charges try other alternatives you consider cheaper or better rather than trying to chase his potentials customers away. Or better still, negotiate with him.

Secondly, how the heck is he benefiting from people? As in? I don't just get it. Oh! Whenever you render a service you're benefiting from your customers abi? Nah! It's a mutual benefit, infact, punters here are the ones benefiting more from this dude. Have you consider the mental stress it will take to render the service? The security risk involve if the site decides to use his card details for fraudulent activities? Oh! I almost forget, what about his data? Who will pay for it?

Lastly, it's wrong on all ground for the guy to post a customer's account details without permission of cutting/hiding the password. This is the only ground I can fault him.

NB: This is strictly my thought on this issue as I am not in any way related or have patronise the dude in question.

AGE to every punters.
i doubt you read his comment i quoted properly, he clearly said he DID NOT want CLIENTS and was only HELPING and i asked how he considered that HELP if he was only benefiting from them. please read both sides first before writing an epistle, today is an annoying day and i don't want to take my anger out on anyone, so please next time read and understand before typing out an essay, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kentochi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
shady16:

It was quite apparent that the dude was desperately in need of cash. I mean, from claimin he's got someone(himself) who funds account to sellin a powerbank.

Nawa o. I might be wrong though.
you are not wrong bro.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yemi2plus(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
lordthree:

i doubt you read his comment i quoted properly, he clearly said he DID NOT want CLIENTS and was only HELPING and i asked how he considered that HELP if he was only benefiting from them. please read both sides first before writing an epistle, today is an annoying day and i don't want to take my anger out on anyone, so please next time read and understand before typing out an essay, thank you.

Of course, I've been following the issue and know both sides. BTW, you shouldn't be punting if you can't handle a redish day.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
luvcherish:

na wa o...... abeg if na da one i go take contribute my quota..... to this thread.... me i don gain..... cee my contact down..... send me message i will reply you.......

no be by force o.... and i will tell you wen iam less busy... so u could send ya detail.... and i go fund asap.

more green
undecided undecided
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by wizberry89: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
RNK Split - NK Osijek

Home win
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ekefre4(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
kernigsloan:
Currently swimming in the Red sea
grin grin ;D2day na red sea movement o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Samuraiking(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
officially on a night bus to villa cry
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Adulphus(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Samuraiking:
officially on a night bus to villa cry

GOOD FOR YOU OOOO MY GUY, E DON REACH FOUR YEARS WHEN I GO VILLA LAST OO
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by aliACCA: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
live
Sarmiento - CA Tigre
HT X
live
odd: 1.8
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Samuraiking(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Adulphus:

GOOD FOR YOU OOOO MY GUY, E DON REACH FOUR YEARS WHEN I GO VILLA LAST OO

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Preator: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Deyqunlay:

Obago!!!!! grin grin grin
I had to fearfully stake on over 1.5...I hope Zeglebie will score for you guys too.
deyqunlay, y must u always cast my ticket?. na because of I run b4, I stl come bk, u stl dey do d same thing. diariz God o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Preator:

deyqunlay, y must u always cast my ticket?. na because of I run b4, I stl come bk, u stl dey do d same thing. diariz God o
evil ppu everywhere, life is cruel.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tyhwo: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Its been a while
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Preator: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
abeg, dem don dey fix match for Belgium? three games in play, home team won first half by one goal each. now at 83mins and home team winning by 2goals to 1 in each game. wch kain coincidence be dt?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Preator: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Deyqunlay:
evil ppu everywhere, life is cruel.
no yawa, be lyk say I go start putting eye on ur tickets too
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Preator: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Preator:
abeg, dem don dey fix match for Belgium? three games in play, home team won first half by one goal each. now at 83mins and home team winning by 2goals to 1 in each game. wch kain coincidence be dt?

OK. dey don edit am to 3:1 each. tell me dts a coincidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sunky1097(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Preator:

OK. dey don edit am to 3:1 each. tell me dts a coincidence
lol i think they acted out a script
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by aliACCA: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
River Plate vs Colon Santa FE

risking it
half time draw.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by aliACCA: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
aliACCA:
live
Sarmiento - CA Tigre
HT X
live
odd: 1.8
lost

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wayne Rooney

grin

Though barca might still win
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
yemi2plus:

Of course, I've been following the issue and know both sides. BTW, you shouldn't be punting if you can't handle a redish day.

obviously me not insulting you is me handling the "redish day" what i dont understand is you giving advice i don't remember asking for, its not your business if i can handle or cant handle it, so shove your advice up your arse okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.