Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3012351 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Bet Now. International Clubs(Uefa Champ League Qual)Cska Moscow - Sparta Prague - HT/FT X/1 - 3.94

Maccabi Tel Aviv - Viktorial - HT/FT . 1.77

Fenerbahche - Shakhtar HT/FT X/1. 5.30
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2015
People will never listen so they get scammed. Scamming someone for small money to dent one's image is not a good thing. Despite all the warnings before weekend another newbie who can't fund his account or select his own game will loose money again.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Pelumih(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2015
1.NK Dinamo Zagreb - Molde FK

Goals in first half 0,5

Yes 1.35

X

2.Videoton FC - FC BATE Borisov

Under/Over 1,5 goals in 1st half

Under (1.25)

X

3.CSKA Moscow - Sparta Prague

Goals in first half 0,5

Over (1.25)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
koresma26:
Bet Now. International Clubs(Uefa Champ League Qual)Cska Moscow - Sparta Prague - HT/FT X/1 - 3.94

the odd is nw 3.94?? Lol it was 4.50 when I staked last night.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kazman7(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
nymphomaniac:
And yes I added calebsky... Why? I paid 5k for fixed games a few months back. Both casted horribly. I knew they were not fixed cos the Barclay's premier league is not fixable. He promised before sending the games that we will get the next fixed games free if the first set casted which was already a negative sign before the posting but up till now, we never received d games... I just decided to let it slide Sha but I have learnt my lesson. Tony can testify
Same experience bro,the funniest thing is that he never bothered or show any remorse,I just let it slide sha,....no be 5k go kill me

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Abeg all those involve in one scam or the other..come out and clear yourselves ooo. I don't like what I'm reading.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
nymphomaniac:
And yes I added calebsky... Why? I paid 5k for fixed games a few months back. Both casted horribly. I knew they were not fixed cos the Barclay's premier league is not fixable. He promised before sending the games that we will get the next fixed games free if the first set casted which was already a negative sign before the posting but up till now, we never received d games... I just decided to let it slide Sha but I have learnt my lesson. Tony can testify

Wow, I'm finding this very hard to believe.....Calebsky of Al people Nooooooo......well, I believe he his going to respond to this after close of work today.....at least, he is still very much around and dropping tips, so I don't regard him as a scammer.....
I shouldn't say this, but mhen.....there was a time I was very broke and one guy gave me a sure game, I actually staked my last cash on Calebsky picks and I lost about 2k.....I was very bitter and complained to him....I was surprised when he CREDITED MY NAIRABET ACCOUNT WITH 1K.....for me to have another stake.....what scammer does that? Well, till evening sha.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by undergoals: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
kazman7:

Same experience bro,the funniest thing is that he never bothered or show any remorse,I just let it slide sha,....no be 5k go kill me

Why una con plenty wey got scammed by calebesky... sad.. well u all shld have come out earlier so that more won't fall into this.. scammers all over nl, autosection, nysc, even pets..

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Pelumih(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
2pointsonly:

odds are droppin fastly o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonyx4x44(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
undergoals:

Why una con plenty wey got scammed by calebesky... sad.. well u all shld have come out earlier so that more won't fall into this.. scammers all over nl, autosection, nysc, even pets..

i was not scammed but my friend was.

the games he sent were obviously fake

a 2/1 in serie b and an x/1 in epl liverpool even lost that day

the free game for recovery was never sent
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonyx4x44(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pelumih:

odds are droppin fastly o

stake what you can afford to lose
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Pelumih(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
HAHA
KING OF CASTING -
PICTURRS OR I DNT belive all this stories bout puntrrs calling u scammer
l
nah all this boys with small money wey u dey scam dey carry big insult pass - them get time to ruin u even with dere 400 naira
l
if u wan scam - collect better money no be 4,4 hundred naira
collect money wey go change ur life - no be small change
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
SELF DISCIPLINE LESS GREED MONEY MNAGEMENT OUTCOME OF BEEN A GREEN OR RED STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORF TO LOSE DNT LET PUNTING RUIN U RUN THE BIZ
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
snowDiva:

No dispute in that...but you present yourself as been infailable grin...wish you GL...
INFAILABLE is not a word in english language,i think u meant infallible.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
It's disheartening to read how someone like kingofcasting could be a scammer sad

Just bcuz of biscuit money you dent your reputation, what a pity.?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
fabiano09:

INFAILABLE is not a word in english language,i think u meant infallible.
kiss
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
nymphomaniac:

I want you to know that all these rants about info on fixed matches are lies. They are just calculations (predictions). Fixed matches are very rare.

Well, sorry for the cash lost.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
opsydudu:
Bet1

Follo vs Brann Bergen Over 2.5 goal @1.50..NorD2

Wisła Kraków (U19) vs Bohemians 1905 (U19) Over 2.5goal @ 1.50..Int FriendlyI follow chop bohemians tank u in capital letters

Total odd 2.25

Bet2
Midtyland vs Apoel Nicosia over 1.5 goal @ 1.45
Young boys vs Monaco over 1.5 goal @ 1.35
Macabi Tel Aviv vs Plzen over 1.5 goal @ 1.30
Dinamo Zagreb vs Molde over 1.5 goal @ 1.35
CSKa Moscow vs Sparta Prague over 1.5goal @ 1.30

Total odd 4.46

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
undergoals:

Ldkm!! @ even pets..heheheheh
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
2pointsonly:

Na so we see am ...those odds dey increase decrease any how
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
siegfried99:
It's disheartening to read how someone like kingofcasting could be a scammer sad

Just bcuz of biscuit money you dent your reputation, what a pity.?

Chai, and to think he is d same person with d one he is referring people to go through just tells u how terrible people can be. As I would always say, instead whey ona go dey dash all ds ppu money. Why not pay me? grin *in b4 someone would do calculation to that effect as regards d number of prospective persons, den they'd eventually say there is nothing hard in hand picking games** kikwkakwkakwakwa, if onah gimme 1k at least make ei enter my pocket instead of dashin scammers.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimajii:

Chai, and to think he is d same person with d one he is referring people to go through just tells u how terrible people can be. As I would always say, instead whey ona go dey dash all ds ppu money. Why not pay me? grin *in b4 someone would do calculation to that effect as regards d number of prospective persons, den they'd eventually say there is nothing hard in hand picking games** kikwkakwkakwakwa, if onah gimme 1k at least make ei enter my pocket instead of dashin scammers.
at the bolded......its now 'kwkakwkakwaka'....no more 'kikikikiki' cheesy

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimajii:

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
TRUST NOBODY!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Tolzeal(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
godoluwa:
TRUST NOBODY!!!

But urself.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by funkyjms: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Watching as everything unfoldsgringrin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by DoroMega: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tolzeal:

But urself.
Yes boss
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
kelvic1:
at the bolded......its now 'kwkakwkakwaka'....no more 'kikikikiki' cheesy

Lwkm!!! The same person who came up with d kikikikikiki pulled out the kwakwakwakwak too grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Tolzeal(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimajii:

Lwkm!!! The same person who came up with d kikikikikiki pulled out the kwakwakwakwak too grin

Lemmr start with KWUKWUKWUKWU ...grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10