Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3012530 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Calebsky:
‪#‎jULY‬ / 28/ 2015
‪#‎League‬:EUROPA: Champions League - Qualification
‪#‎Time‬ 19:30
‪#‎Matc‬ Videoton (Hun)-BATE (Blr)
‪#‎Pick‬: x ‪#‎full‬ #time
‪#‎ODD‬ 3.30

possible X/X @ 5.00

1x could be safe, or an alternate x/1 @ 5.00
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
2pointsonly:
mehn I always LMAO when I read this deyqunlay's laugh chai.

Cska una well done o, only half time X green, awon ole.
no qualms. make sure sey u fix tomorrow match wella
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kazman7(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Calebsky:

I did apologise long ago immediately after the incident
So its only the guy that termed you a scammer that deserves a response? ......and talking about apologising,you never did bro
I know 5k can't change anything in my lifestyle but be honourable and show some empathy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
kingofcasting:
AND THIS AGAIN!! Are you fvcking kidding me?!! The ones u did is not enough. Guys, please dont beleive this one too. DAMN!! I even look s.tupid quoting my own monicker like this!!
how come this shit happens after u announced officially that u'v repented from casting ticket?

we ain't kids bro, so don't except us to believe that u weren't the one who type those stuff.... but what i dnt seem to understand is why u stoop so low as to scam some1 with such an amount.

Sorry to say this bro...you are lucky i ain't know u in person else u'd hve been jailed for life coz ur explanation is not logica.l

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kentochi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
kingofcasting:
angry good evening pals.i am currently typing from my friends pc now to let you know that my phone got stolen for like almost two weeks in skul.i havent been online at nairaland for a week now.on logging in.i cant beleive what i am seeing right now.
My own monicker? Creating two threads? Scamming someone else? Please, and please, THAT WAS NOT ME!! I havnt repented from casting unlike what that bastard wrote and I DONT EVEN USE BONANZAWIN!!! I use merrybet,naijapredict and nairabet ive said it before. The bastard who stole my phone is the same person that wrote all those trash,because when am with my phone, i usually leave my nairaland account open.i dont log out. Yes,that phone number is mine as undergoals said.No,i didnt write all those things on friday.the person who took my phone,used my monicker to do so.he also has my name and account number because i saved it in my message draft. Please please please.I AM THE REAL KING OF CASTING!!! Cant anybody remember that i am always the one bashing e-book sellers and advertisers on this thread? Siegfried99,u should know dat. I even checked my gmail address early this morning and saw credit alert of N500. Imagine,i was busy smiling and happy thinking that fortune was smiling on me only to log in and see 26 mentions. Haba i just checked everything and ive seen what happened. Kentochi,i am sincerely sorry for what happened.i dont know how to make it up to you. Chimajii,siegfried99,2pointsonly,kelvic1,hustla e.t.c.please u guys should beleive me.i ve said it before, i would rather cast tickets than to scam. Besides,if i actually scammed,i wont show my face again.and as for the guy who used my monicker to frame me.i know you are in my skul and i will find you. You commited two crimes. Stealing and scamming. Kentochi,u sef fvck up na. How will some one tell you dat he can fund 400 naira.where has dat ever happend? Sorry for what happened.if i wanted money so badly i would have asked peeps like calebsky, kelvic1,2pointsonly or even siegfried99. @ all please beleive me. I AM THE REAL KING OF CASTING.i know you all are disappointed.i will be too.once again. kentochi,sorry about what happened
there should be more to this bro.
am not that new here.
first account 2008 and this account now 2013
he use your account to scam
and your signature to withdrew the money as well?
there are better ways of laying.
5h is too small for me but you did the wrong thing bro.
you lost your phone over 2 weeks and kept quite even your ATM card
there is more to this !
if you want to clean your know do that from the grace root.
I have carried out business what hundreds of thousands in this platform you can ask Resourceman of this thread.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mversed: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
2nd Accused/Defendant KOC has also pleaded his innocence in Scamminology. But his plea is very unconvincing and looks rather hastened, unarticulated and not well presented. Of course, the prospect of a tainted reputation and a possible reprimand and prosecution is strong motivation, considering that the 1st Accused/Defendant Calebsky seem to have won his case albeit strong corroboration by his supposed victims.
A question to you KOC: Assuming you had in your possession information (Socail forum login details, in this case) of people, and you intend to dupe their pals of some funds, would you rather use the Bank account details of those people whose login details you possess? Knowing fully well the funds wouldn't come into your account but theirs? Or would you use your own Bank account details?
As stated by you in your plea, you wrote that your phone-thief used your Bank account details he got from your phone. Why would he use your Bank account to scam your pals instead of his?
We are not easily deceived here, and the onus is on you to prove beyond every reasonable doubt that you KOC are not the scammer, and that there are indeed two different persons with the same monicker KOC.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Calebsky:

Sincerely, am not happy with what you did. You have all my contacts. You should have called me up or reached out to me. Why bottle-up a grievance you have with a brother.

That's what I hate about some guys, if you got an issue speak up rather than bottle it up.. only women do that sh*t! undecided

Smh.

Calebsky, no vex..lets move on.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dungas30(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
pls guys were can i get d statisticz of ht / ft sore result pls sharp guyz
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
krall3:
Oga you are being a bit to extreme. If you couldn't bear the thought of losing all that you shouldn't have reached out to him. I also lost that day. I saw it as a risk and I was willing to take it. I am sure Mr Calebsky also lost that too. don't be selfish.

Some people sha undecided

Want to collect refund on a game ya'all contributed to play? undecided who does that?

Btw krall...u have not been on here for a while.. what's up?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by michealewela: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Csk Moscow has sent me parking,,,,,,,,
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
dungas30:
pls guys were can i get d statisticz of ht / ft sore result pls sharp guyz
fscoresdotcom or flashscoredotcom
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kingofcasting undecided I'm still composing what to say to you sir. angry

Brb angry angry
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
leocolin:
bro where'v u been?

I funded my acc with a huge amt, wit my calulatn the acc will be xhausted in 9 loss using ur even formular.

I divided my acc in such a way that i will get N250 as profit per match but after 3 successive loss the fourth win didn't bring profit.

Pls do the calculatn here.
Thx.

It is wrong to divide your account in a way so as to make huge profit per match thereby going out of the standard I gave.

I tested my formula with my money, made losses in the process before I could come to a conclusion on the best parameters to use so as to make it safe and with zero risk.

Before I continue, like how much of bankroll are you planning to start with?

Let me know and I will set it for you here.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
siegfried99:

Some people sha undecided

Want to collect refund on a game ya'all contributed to play? undecided who does that?

Btw krall...u have not been on here for a while.. what's up?
I am just taking it slow for now. Working on new strategies.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
hustla:

Ole

tongue
grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
krall3:
I am just taking it slow for now. Working on new strategies.

Oh OK..enjoy!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hehehehe..today took a very different turn...Walai...punting business close today ...if una para finish make we continue for midnight grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
acmev2:

It is wrong to divide your account in a way so as to make huge profit per match thereby going out of the standard I gave.

I tested my formula with my money, made losses in the process before I could come to a conclusion on the best parameters to use so as to make it safe and with zero risk.

Before I continue, like how much of bankroll are you planning to start with?

Let me know and I will set it for you here.
15 to 20k
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
But if I tell u people to pay 500 naira a week for odds, Onah go begin shout sey which work whey I dey work to charge that kain money..kwakwakwakwakwak! ..some go even talk sey, I can do it myself, some will suggest to odas 'form ur own strategy bro"'blah blah blah blah"...but here are u guys throwing thousands upon thousands. I'll soon be back, Get READY 500 naira will not kill u if u give it to CHIMA and I continue giving u tips.*in b4 someone suggests they can do it for free for the masses*grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimajii:
But if I tell u people to pay 500 naira a week for odds, Onah go begin shout sey which work whey I dey work to charge that kain money..kwakwakwakwakwak! ..some go even talk sey, I can do it myself, so will suggest to odas 'form ur own strategy bro"'blah blah blah blah"...but here are u guys throwing thousands upon thousands. I'll soon be back, Get READY 500 naira will not kill u if u give it to CHIMA and I continue giving u tips.*in b4 someone suggests they can do it for free for the masses*

Kwakwakwakwakwa tongue grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
siegfried99:

Kwakwakwakwakwa tongue grin

I hear sey u dey vex for niggas whey dey bottle tins up. Kwakwakwakwa .. That is Me Totally,I bottle everything Up. cause I xpect ppu to do better and act well. grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by AslanBULUT: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
AslanBULUT:
No need to scam to make money. With my services, ALL your financial and emotional problems will be solved.

Al Ahly - Smouha
Over 3.5 goals

Safe - Over 2.5 goals (1.80)
Why was smouha's goal cancelled?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimajii:

I hear sey u dey vex for niggas whey dey bottle tins up. Kwakwakwakwa .. That is Me Totally,I bottle everything Up. cause I xpect ppu to do better and act well. grin
Keep bottling yourself up ,I go use opener open u one day grin.....some bori giv dat new laugh ....dequnle
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kingofcasting(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=kentochi post=36370788]
there should be more to this bro.
am not that new here.
first account 2008 and this account now 2013
he use your account to scam
and your signature to withdrew the money as well?
there are better ways of laying.
5h is too small for me but you did the wrong thing bro.
you lost your phone over 2 weeks and kept quite even your ATM card
there is more to this !
if you want to clean your know do that from the grace root.
I have carried out business what hundreds of thousands in this platform you can ask Resourceman of this thread.[/quote) dude,my atm is with me na.and who said anything about withdrawing money.its still dere. He doesnt have my atm. only my phone was missing.how would i receive alert if my phone is not with me.the only way i saw the money was in my gmail inbox.dont worry.mail me ur bank account details let me send you ur money.this shouldnt be happening on this thread
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
chimajii:

Seriously ee no make sense, as a man, face your fellow man and state your grievances. That's how it's supposed to be.

But I doubt u dey do something like that grin if anybody do anyhow for your side, make the person just dey ready to read epistle grin

Chimajii = king of epistle grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
AslanBULUT:
Why was smouha's goal cancelled?

Kwakwakwakwakwa grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Garcello vs Sport lore to...second team Cary two red cards....if u like goals go do in play...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dungas30(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
leocolin:
fscoresdotcom or flashscoredotcom
tanx bro
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Rubbers(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Calebsky madrid VS Grievances bottling Utd.
Tips: X/1, 1 FT(safest bet). OBAGO!!

KOC FC VS THREAD
Tips: 12(Either side to win), X2, 2 to win either half, BTS, Minimum 1 red card. Drmikeadams roll that skunk make i buy coda, this match go long grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kingofcasting(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mversed:
2nd Accused/Defendant KOC has also pleaded his innocence in Scamminology. But his plea is very unconvincing and looks rather hastened, unarticulated and not well presented. Of course, the prospect of a tainted reputation and a possible reprimand and prosecution is strong motivation, considering that the 1st Accused/Defendant Calebsky seem to have won his case albeit strong corroboration by his supposed victims.
A question to you KOC: Assuming you had in your possession information (Socail forum login details, in this case) of people, and you intend to dupe their pals of some funds, would you rather use the Bank account details of those people whose login details you possess? Knowing fully well the funds wouldn't come into your account but theirs? Or would you use your own Bank account details?
As stated by you in your plea, you wrote that your phone-thief used your Bank account details he got from your phone. Why would he use your Bank account to scam your pals instead of his?
We are not easily deceived here, and the onus is on you to prove beyond every reasonable doubt that you KOC is not the scammer, and that there are indeed two different persons with the same monicker KOC.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Didnt you read my write up? I am also confused as to why 500 appeared in my bank account until i logged in and read everything.yes,i was excited on seeing the money(who wouldnt be) but i am also confused as you'all are. As impossible as it is to beleive,i dont also know why he used my details. And to ask of 500 of all money still baffles me.you dont beleive me after all my monicker and details were used in this fraudulent activities.im not surprised sha.but beleive me.im telling the truth.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
opsydudu:

Possible 1st half draw..just observing with their low odd

Videoton vs Bate Borisov 1st half X @ 1.90 Clicked
Midtyland vs Apoel Nicosia 1st half X @ 1.90 LOST
Panathinakos vs Club brugge 1st half X @ 1.95 Clicked

Let's see what will happen later tonight

2/3 of first half draw clicked. Still on the matter
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rubbers:
Calebsky madrid VS Grievances bottling Utd.
Tips: X/1, 1 FT(safest bet). OBAGO!!

KOC FC VS THREAD
Tips: 12(Either side to win), X2, 2 to win either half, BTS, Minimum 1 red card. Drmikeadams roll that skunk make i buy coda, this match go long grin
Kai...u don finish work...make I rush do in play....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.