Stats: 3,163,728 members, 7,855,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3038329 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by BoiGrammz: 1:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Calebsky:

Be polite my dear friend....you may have a client in him....I like people to be rewarded for their effort...and the fact that you are a student endears me more to your cause...you'll be surprised some people here will pay you far more than your price...#actright#
bro, you know the man is trying to troll me.... What's my business with monsuru?? And how did he know am monsuru?? He's only trying to troll me!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by BoiGrammz: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Fred4life:
The Guy Is no scammer believe it or not
thanks for being a witness bro smiley cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Fred4life(m): 1:04am On Jul 30, 2015
BoiGrammz:
bro ts not by force ooo.. I had an F in a 3 unit course just because I was trying to crack some vfl shiit. And to go be the glory I got what i was looking for... I'm working on the handicap side.. If am sure of it I'll let it out.. This holiday I'll try to crack all the vfl shiid grin people who are interested will buy.. cool at least illknow that I didn't get an F for nothing.. wink

bro come online on WhatsApp let continue the green apple
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 1:11am On Jul 30, 2015
I yam boig...... grin grin wink grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Fred4life(m): 1:11am On Jul 30, 2015
BoiGrammz:
baba me wanna sleep sir.. grin I get one terrible catarrh cry cry once I get the notification you'll have everything with you bro... Good night sirs.. smiley

Its hot and trendy pals, money back guaranteed ...
090 35 829 106 that's the number...

reply my msg
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 1:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Deyqunlay:

30/07/15 16:00
Real Madrid - AC Milan
1st goal from kick - 1.5

30/07/15 05:05
Manchester United - Paris Saint-Germain
1st goal from kick - 1.5

Bonanza users, don't dull this ticket oooo.....
But I know say as I don post my game here, una eyes go cast am....no shìt tho.

Ur twitter handle get 'bloke' for the name?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by BoiGrammz: 1:45am On Jul 30, 2015
edenhazard:
I yam boig...... grin grin wink grin
please bro.. Don't impersonate me.. I won't appreciate that. You want to spoil business for me?? I leave you with God biko... Remember that bad belle and evils doesn't not pay, dont be pained by the progress of your fellow human, thanks..

To whom it may concern boigrammz has nothing to do with the moniker called edenharzard please I want you all to take note, thanks.. smiley
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mybettingtips(m): 1:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Mybettingtips:
Wait are you destined to be poor? Must you always lose your stake to Alabi without gaining nothing?
Solution to your misfortune is here final. Use your two hands to hold your head now and congratulate urself because you are about to change that your lose lose destiny and win big.

Stake all you have on these 2 picks and watch your destiny blow KABOOOM!!!!. You heard that right? That is the sound of your destiny blowing you are finally in profit!!! Oya no time

Tip 1 Man U vs Psg pick 1 and over 2.5@ 3.05

Tip 2 Madrid vs Ac Milan pick 1 and over 2.5@ 1.90
place as singles then double @5.80

This is your chance to change that badluck afflicting your betting life.
Stake ur papa plus ur grand pa's investment on this and see the way ur destiny will blow out of proportion. KABOOM!!! KABOOM!!!! KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mybettingtips(m): 1:48am On Jul 30, 2015
Tolzeal:
Mybettingtips.
Good to see you.
aaah boss good to see you too. eyin ti football betting season 1, season 2. Hope you are murdering alabi with ur over 1.5 strategy!! I dey see/feel ur work.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by fxdrizzle(m): 1:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Mybettingtips:
Stake ur papa plus ur grand pa's investment on this and see the way ur destiny will blow out of proportion. KABOOM!!! KABOOM!!!! KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!
I hope you are not AslanBulut v2.0
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Austindark(m): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2015
clodd007:

u can use verve card or master card....cos that is what i use most tyms but peeps also pay into their gtb account....if you are using a system clivk on ACCOUNT....you would see deposit take it from there.....any oda issue pls dont hesistate to holla......

Please I can't see deposit on the site.........
Am using Chrome via mobile android phone
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Rubbers(m): 3:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Mybettingtips:
Wait are you destined to be poor? Must you always lose your stake to Alabi without gaining nothing?
Solution to your misfortune is here final. Use your two hands to hold your head now and congratulate urself because you are about to change that your lose lose destiny and win big.

Stake all you have on these 2 picks and watch your destiny blow KABOOOM!!!!. You heard that right? That is the sound of your destiny blowing you are finally in profit!!! Oya no time

Tip 1 Man U vs Psg pick 1 and over 2.5@ 3.05

Tip 2 Madrid vs Ac Milan pick 1 and over 2.5@ 1.90
place as singles then double @5.80

This is your chance to change that badluck afflicting your betting life.
KABOOM! KABOOM!! Lwkmd4h! The sound of your destiny blowing indeed.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Estimable(m): 4:34am On Jul 30, 2015
BoiGrammz:
HOUSE, IVE GOT THE VFL GOALS TRICK HERE WITH ME, I COMPILED IT AFTER I STUDIED THE GAME VERY WELL. LUKESMITH, GEN2LPATTY AND MANY OTHERS WHO WERE IN THE WHATSAPP GROUP WITH ME CAN TESTIFY TO THIS... HURRY WHILE IT LASTS ITS JUST #700 ONLY. IF YOU TRY IT AND IT DOESN'T WORK I PROMISE TO REFUND YOUR MONEY.. AM NOT SOMEONE WHO CAN RUN AWAY BECAUSE MOST P EOPLE HERE ON NL KNOWS ME WELL . E.G YUNGMILIO2 MYBETTINGTIPS ETC ... AM A STUDENT OF UNILORIN SO I CANT SCAM YOU AND GO FREE..
IF YOURE INTRESTED LET ME KNOW.. REFUND GUARANTEED!!! 090 35 829 106 contact me on Whatsapp..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ResourceMan(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Calebsky:

PROFIT MADE cool cool cool

Oga Calebsky
Please this is weekend, I have one request for you. Can you give the following tips:
1. Tips for possible Draw!
2. Tips for Double Chance! (remember the last one you did was almost 100 Odds and only teams casted it)

The last one you did a couple of weeks back was really helpful, I hope you get to have the time to do this Bro.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 30, 2015
2pointsonly:
[size=19pt] Under/Over 2,5 goals

Steaua Bucuresti - Partizan Belgrade

Under 2,5 goals

Under/Over 2,5 goals

HJK Helsinki - FC Astana

Under 2,5 goals

Under/Over 2,5 goals

Uanl Tigres - River Plate.

Under 2,5 goals

Odds:2.94

90.9%

1st half result

Uanl Tigres - River Plate

Draw

[/size]

wink

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 30, 2015
BoiGrammz:
HOUSE, IVE GOT THE VFL GOALS TRICK HERE WITH ME, I COMPILED IT AFTER I STUDIED THE GAME VERY WELL. LUKESMITH, GEN2LPATTY AND MANY OTHERS WHO WERE IN THE WHATSAPP GROUP WITH ME CAN TESTIFY TO THIS... HURRY WHILE IT LASTS ITS JUST #700 ONLY. IF YOU TRY IT AND IT DOESN'T WORK I PROMISE TO REFUND YOUR MONEY.. AM NOT SOMEONE WHO CAN RUN AWAY BECAUSE MOST P EOPLE HERE ON NL KNOWS ME WELL . E.G YUNGMILIO2 MYBETTINGTIPS ETC ... AM A STUDENT OF UNILORIN SO I CANT SCAM YOU AND GO FREE..
IF YOURE INTRESTED LET ME KNOW.. REFUND GUARANTEED!!! 090 35 829 106 contact me on Whatsapp..
welcome, pls collect Your own share from gullible Nigerians jare. Enjoy.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Calebsky:

the truth is that the last tip x/x came to me late and it was said to be a BANKER bet for a DRAW from the informator
we re saying the same thing, I thought You meant the X/X was fixed...& I'm trying to tell You it wasn't..just a normal outcome in Finland.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2015
undergoals:

If I hear say na fixed.. na champ qualifier ooo, they just couldn't hit the back of the net.. nothing fixed is in that match..
yh I know.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by BoiGrammz: 6:08am On Jul 30, 2015
2pointsonly:
but that's rude, anyway, I don't know you. 3 people already bought it and they're hitting it.. If you followed well, you'll see screenshots from one of the bro who bought it and see the winning streak. Please if you have no proof that I'm scamming people please I beg you don't come into my way, thanks for your understandings. Hating does no good bro, it only hinders your progress. Which share am I collecting when I clearly stated that if you don't win wit it I'll refund your money?? Please once again stay out of my way, thanks smiley
@estimable
Did you have to quote me? Just asking though
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by coolestdude01(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2015
2pointsonly:
What makes you think he's a scam artist?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by NnamdiN: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2015
coolestdude01:
What makes you think he's a scam artist?
what makes you think he's not? How many people would be scammed on this thread before they learn...if you have a system that is paying you well, what do you need meagre 700 naira for

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2015
NnamdiN:
what makes you think he's not? How many people would be scammed on this thread before they learn...if you have a system that is paying you well, what do you need meagre 700 naira for
I don't even bother replying such mentions.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2015
BoiGrammz:
but that's rude, anyway, I don't know you. 3 people already bought it and they're hitting it.. If you followed well, you'll see screenshots from one of the bro who bought it and see the winning streak. Please if you have no proof that I'm scamming people please I beg you don't come into my way, thanks for your understandings. Hating does no good bro, it only hinders your progress. Which share am I collecting when I clearly stated that if you don't win wit it I'll refund your money?? Please once again stay out of my way, thanks smiley
[/s] enjoy Your N700 & stop spilling BS, too early.
Have a nice day.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ResourceMan(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2015
NnamdiN:

It is so irritatingly annoying, every Tom, Dick and Harry just sleep and wakes up and starts selling one tip or system. If it works how come they are not even using it to profit themselves. The other day one dude after getting a 12/16 on singles came out and started advertising for people to contact him for solutions to their punting wahala. This are singles that have odds of between 1.23 to 1.50.
I just taya sha!

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ResourceMan(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2015
2pointsonly:
I don't even bother replying such mentions.

Always Aply the Golden Rule, Silence to such goons.
Hope you had a Great Night, Broda.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2015
ResourceMan:

Always Aply the Golden Rule, Silence to such goons. Hope you had a Great Night, Broda.
Lol,yes sir. Morning. cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Estimable(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2015
n700 dude, laughing in swalihi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by abolem369(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Mybettingtips:

Na how craze dey start be dis o! How u go stake manU to beat psg at dis moment! Anywayz its futball! Burr for my mind since I laid my eye on dt ur picks I no say na Alabi go win!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
[s] [size=19pt] Halftime/Fulltime

Real Madrid - AC Milan

Real Madrid / Real Madrid

Odds:2000 grin

10%
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10