Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3036091 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
@edenhazard, hope you made it to payout as envisioned...that will be a good reward for hardwork cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Benny4:

X-10
Vitese - Southampton

Casted!!! 4mins goal grin grin
some pple played without d 10mins draw,we all know its not fixed. Me i lost huge tho.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
EUROPE: Champions League - Qualification
Match: Vojvodina (Srb) - Sampdoria (Ita)
Tip: Over 3.5
Odd: 2,90+
Tip : Both Team To Score & over 2.5 [ & over 2.5]
odd : 2.55
Bookie: BET365
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kentprince: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
femcruz:

m thinking all this shiiii is advert jare

Advert for where, before you go know water don pass garry for you. This was how pmann2 they form champion come place bet that wanna end his betting career. If you are a pro punter come and take the risk alabi takes everyday, you can be the next alabi ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Europa league yaf gimme tension and high bp...hehehehehe
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
FORGET ABOUT STAKENAIRA & STAKE WITH YOUR BOOKMARKER!!! WE DONT WANNA HEAR SUPER STORY!!!
WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH BOOKMARKER WITH VARIOUS MARKET!!!
WITH STAKENAIRA, YOUR MONEY FIT GO JOURNEY OF NO RETURN!!!
DONT QOUTE ME AS I DONT NEED YOUR EXPLANATION ABOUT STAKENAIRA!!!

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Atl Temperley - Defensa Justicia x/x @ 4.50
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
femcruz:

how come all of u on that site re igbo boys
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
femcruz:

how come all of u on that site re igbo boys
Cos IGBO Boiz sabi grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
kaya09:

some pple played without d 10mins draw,we all know its not fixed. Me i lost huge tho.
Thank God i played without d 10mins draw,dt tin is pure luck,waiting for trabzonspor tho,oga sori lol. But hw will you pick games and lose on it. I noticed some1 warned u abt dt 10mins draw u still played it.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Calebsky:
@edenhazard, hope you made it to payout as envisioned...that will be a good reward for hardwork cheesy
edenharzard monsulu, acting like vfl b4 alabi establish n a i r a b e t.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Grindavik - Selfoss 1 & @ 3.20
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
sight u oga smajatt
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
snowDiva:
Cos IGBO Boiz sabi grin
sabi wetin? igbo boyz are dubious. #fact
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
frankymiller:

Thank God i played without d 10mins draw,dt tin is pure luck,waiting for trabzonspor tho,oga sori lol. But hw will you pick games and lose on it. I noticed some1 warned u abt dt 10mins draw u still played it.
true. tanx. lesson learnt
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Benny4(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Calebsky:

Kaboom Kaboom Bada Boooooom!!!!

More?!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
godoluwa:
Not true...#sterotype...freedom of opinion thou...cheers
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Benny4(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
kaya09:

Sorry bro, better Green next time!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
snowDiva:

Not true...#sterotype...freedom of opinion thou...cheers
kikikikikiki...no hard feeling ma. btw, my wife is igbo. muaaaaaah
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
godoluwa:
Ogbeni kuro jor. Its a nice initiative,are u angry dt u didnt start it first?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmm...just checked out the stake naira.com...mtcheew angry...site is a replica of sekere Tnaira.com...all members there are registered Tnaira.com members only Y? I have never trusted Tnaira it seemed a well laid out scam so same goes to this site until they prove themselves they would still be a shady deal waiting to explode...to all "be careful...keep ur money safe"... wink
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wow Targu Mures scored @ that odd in 1st half? Hmmm
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
godoluwa:
kikikikikiki...no hard feeling ma. btw, my wife is igbo. muaaaaaah
Oga mi still waiting for the "stuff" smiley
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
fabiano09:
Hahaha dis nigga na mad man o lol
lolz abi now. all of u guys na ibo.....mad man
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
snowDiva:
Oga mi still waiting for the "stuff" smiley
ko si yawa maami

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
In preparation for this season and as a lover of ht/ft 2/1 or 1/2 market I have gotten a list of teams that like to play their matches with these outcomes. Of course some of these teams are 'wicked cheats' and stinks ..the likes of MANSFIELD OR MILTON KEYNES...STEVENAGE much more than TOTTENHAM..

Watchout Brighton / Auxerre / Weiz for a possible 2/1 or 1/2.....Pure Analysis
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
fabiano09:

Ogbeni kuro jor. Its a nice initiative,are u angry dt u didnt start it first?
oga mi, ma binu. dis na ur 2nd time to tackle me. 3rd time, i go give am to u as e dey hot & by then u go no sey omo ibadan no dey take bullshit
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
kentprince:

Advert for where, before you go know water don pass garry for you. This was how pmann2 they form champion come place bet that wanna end his betting career. If you are a pro punter come and take the risk alabi takes everyday, you can be the next alabi ooooo grin grin grin grin
hehehehe, we dont play thesame sport so how we wan clash??
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
snowDiva:
Hmm...just checked out the stake naira.com...mtcheew angry...site is a replica of sekere Tnaira.com...all members there are registered Tnaira.com members only Y? I have never trusted Tnaira it seemed a well laid out scam so same goes to this site until they prove themselves they would still be a shady deal waiting to explode...to all "be careful...keep ur money safe"... wink
true in a way but u dnt expect to b allowed to view private stuffs if you are not registered. I dnt even advice u to register tho cuz u wont survive it,google betting exchange or betfair and understand what its about,most pple dere are smart punters dt are tired of regular bookies,i wont even register cuz i know whats involved,but trust me its not a scam,my colleague used to hv an account with betfair,dey wrecked him in a month n he ran lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by oribi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
any vfl tip...season just start ooo
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Pelumih(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Copenhagen
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10