Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3040808 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Yungmilio2:

if u can afford to risk 30k
just find a sure odd of 1.30
stake 30k on odd of 1.30 if u win =39k - save the 9k
start over with 30k
if u can have a successful winning streak of 3 to 4 a week
thats a cool RUBBER
but most punters on this cant afford to stake with 10k talk more about risking 30k
l
with 10k u can do this - just be sure of ur odd 1.3 n think positive about d game u pick
l
if u wanna make cool cash in punting - u play with large capital with odds from 1.3 to 2
not does using 100 naira to win 1500 or 2000naira
bro, you have said it all

At the bolded....That is what most punters don't know

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pmann2(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2015
fabiano09:

Fabiano09 thanks man.

I don send them the recharge card and your username if dem nor credit you, send them message on whatsapp or private message to admin. I just send the stuff sha, so u need to wait small before you attack grin grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2015
BlueRat:
What if Man U were to lose today? grin
World go end? Na today? grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2015
INPLAY

For Bonanzawin Users

FK Pardubice-FK Fotbal Trinec

Total of the match : odd @ 1.95
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2015
pmann2:

I don send them the recharge card and your username if dem nor credit you, send them message on whatsapp or private message to admin. I just send the stuff sha, so u need to wait small before you attack grin grin grin
Na boss you be. Thanks a billion!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2015
pmann2:

grin....u don try..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Timbuktu14:
World go end? Na today? grin
something tells me they'll get bleeped
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2015
kelvic1:
bro, you have said it all

At the bolded....That is what most punters don't know
The day wey i learn ds na him i start to dey make dough. Markets full marathonbet wey get ds odds and dem sure wella. For instance; method of first goal (header or no header). E sweet wella

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2015
BlueRat:
something tells me they'll get bleeped
Badt guy grin you must b an ass-anal fan grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2015
INPLAY

Nairabet

Zwiegen Kanazawa - Avispa Fukuoka

Over 2.5 @ 2.60
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Adeyemi0(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Yungmilio2:

if u can afford to risk 30k
just find a sure odd of 1.30
stake 30k on odd of 1.30 if u win =39k - save the 9k
start over with 30k
if u can have a successful winning streak of 3 to 4 a week
thats a cool RUBBER
but most punters on this cant afford to stake with 10k talk more about risking 30k
l
with 10k u can do this - just be sure of ur odd 1.3 n think positive about d game u pick
l
if u wanna make cool cash in punting - u play with large capital with odds from 1.3 to 2
not does using 100 naira to win 1500 or 2000naira
Does any sure game exist?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Badt guy grin you must b an ass-anal fan grin
nah...a fake Chelsea fan who likes real madrid and Bayern...sha,most part of me is for the blues...but I'on care when it comes to money matter
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sucobaba(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Premier League opening day: Key stats & facts ahead of the 2015-16 season

Leicester City have scored exactly two goals in six of their last seven matches on the opening day, including in the Premier League last season against Everton.

In 23 Premier League seasons, the defending champion has never lost their opening game (winning 20 and drawing three).

Crystal Palace have lost their last four season openers and have faced a London side in each of the last two (Tottenham & Arsenal).

Norwich City are winless in their last 12 opening day matches in league competition (drawn six, lost six).

Manchester United’s defeat to Swansea City at Old Trafford last season was the first time since 1972-73 that they have lost at home on the opening weekend.

West Brom’s last four season openers have all been played at the Hawthorns, with their only win in that run coming against Liverpool back in 2012-13.

Arsenal have lost just one of their last 14 Premier League fixtures on the opening weekend, winning nine and drawing four times.

Southampton have been drawn away from home in each of their last five season openers in the Premier League, winning just one (drawn one, lost three).

Watford’s last defeat on the opening weekend of a season was back in 2006-07 against Everton; the last time they were in the Premier League.

The most goals seen on an opening weekend is 36 in 2003-04. Manchester United led the charge with a 4-0 win over Bolton.

Stoke City have won just once on the opening weekend of a Premier League season – against Burnley in 2009-10.

Manchester City have won five of their last six season openers in the Premier League, drawing once. The last two consecutive victories have come against Newcastle United.

Manchester United are the only team to lose on the opening weekend but go on to win the title, doing so in 1992-93, 1995-96 and 2012-13.

Everton have conceded more goals on the opening weekend than any other Premier League side (35).

Chelsea have won 14 and lost none of their last 16 Premier League fixtures on the opening weekend. The Blues haven’t lost a season opener since 1998-99, when they were beaten by Coventry City.

Bournemouth have won their last two opening-day fixtures in league competition, after managing just one victory in their previous 13, drawing six and losing six.

Liverpool have only drawn a blank three times on the opening weekend of a Premier League campaign (1992-93, 2005-06, and 2012-13).

Newcastle United have failed to score in four of their last five opening weekend Premier League fixtures, but have faced Manchester City (twice), Arsenal, and Manchester United, only managing to score against Tottenham in that run.

Swansea have scored as many goals in their last three season openers (eight) as they did in the previous nine games combined.

West Ham have lost nine Premier League games on the opening weekend - more than any other team.

Tottenham average just 1.36 points per game in the Premier League on the opening weekend, compared to rivals Arsenal's 1.96.

Arsenal have been shown more opening-day red cards (six) than any other Premier League side.

Wayne Rooney has scored six goals on the opening weekend of the season - more than any other current Premier League player.

Source: Goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
Adeyemi0:

Does any sure game exist?
yes
yes
if kelvic1, kroosx, juwoon, longfellow and some few good punters i know ... forecast 10 games with odds around 1.50 - 1.85
there is a probability that 7 out of the 10 will turn out GREEN
RED is inevitable
lllll
at the end of last football season - top leagues
i was getting sure fixed matches for about two weeks
odds 2.0 up to 6.0
i posted screenshots of my winnings on this same thread

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2015
Yungmilio2:

0.5goal in 2nd half range 1.20 - 1.30
over 1.5 cards range 1.18 to 1.30
under 2.5goals in fh or second half
inplay games ( watch the match to know if its a good match for cards or corners ) watch n stake
l
away or home team - no clean sheet
l
make research on leagues and clubs
l
my favorite club for corners
bayern, man utd and real madrid
just do ur own research - pen and paper test
See as you open my eyes grin ......off to Serial A straight.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2015
tried funding bonanzawin wit dia visa option but d tin kept redirecting me to paga abi na wetin be him name.how una take dey fund for dia me get game wey i want try for dia abeg?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Rubbers(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Pounds Sterling. You need to contact the CC then. Here is their number 01-2802500.
Alright thank you, i jst have this feeling that it may have something to do with my account being a dollar accnt since na dollar cbn dey fight with
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Hehehehe...things are happening here. Alabi don dey look for his red pen..Hmmm
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2015
BlueRat:
INPLAY

For Bonanzawin Users

Beijing Institute Technology FC-Harbin Yiteng

Btts @ 1.57
GREEN...those who staked @ 2+...na jah save una yansh...no loss yet today,thank God

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2015
BlueRat:
GREEN...those who staked @ 2+...na jah save una yansh...no loss yet today,thank God
grin....na you GOd save........walai I don mix d portion of rat poison wey I wan give sef.....u too much jor.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by nymphomaniac(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2015
BlueRat:
congrats guy... I have been following your Inplays this morning. Too bad I don't have bonanza win. U just opened tho. The nairabet Inplay I can't play cos d site is down
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin....na you GOd save........walai I don mix d portion of rat poison wey I wan give sef.....u too much jor.
abeg o...I fear poison dieeee
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by LaGaTumuch(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2015
|| STAKE YOUR PAPA MUD HOUSE ||

1. 14.08.15 15:00
Amkar Perm - Anzhi Makhachkala (Double Chance)
Premier League / Russia / Soccer
Customer type: 1/2 @ 1.35
Result:

2. 14.08.15 16:30
KaPa - FC Ilves-Kissat (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Kakkonen Etalainen / Finland / Soccer
Customer type: Over @ 1.25
Result:

3. 14.08.15 17:30
Austria Lustenau - LASK Linz (Double chance)
Erste Liga / Austria / Soccer
Customer type: 1/2 @ 1.30
Result:

4. 14.08.15 18:30
Dalstorps IF - Tvaakers IF (Both teams to score and Under/Over 2.5 goals)
2. Div. Vastra Gotaland / Sweden / Soccer
Customer type: Yes @ 1.75
Result:

Total odd: 3.84

...If you no wan stake responsibly, then stake all your belongings plus your girlfriend bra... cheesygringrin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonyx4x44(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2015

Austria 1
Admira – Salzburg
Under/Over 2.5 goals
over 2.5 goals 1.55

ireland 1
Bray Wanderers AFC - Drogheda United
Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half
Under 1.5 goals 1.35

total odds 2.09
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2015
nymphomaniac:
congrats guy... I have been following your Inplays this morning. Too bad I don't have bonanza win. U just opened tho. The nairabet Inplay I can't play cos d site is down
na God...all z well tho,open a bonanzawin acct na,makes super sense
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kernigsloan: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2015
so na dis morning Nairaland decide to maintain their site
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Deyqunlay:

See as you open my eyes grin ......off to Serial A straight.
some leagues odds they very low
like Spain - not sure if they have 1,5Cards fulltime
but they have 1.5cards firsthalf the odds around 1.5 - 2.0
l
england over 2.5 cards - hot cake for teams like chelsea, newcastle, sunderland etc
l
under 6,5corners first half for Fresh league - monaco n psg - customers
but don't know if dimaria might spoil d market
l
market plenty
l
marathonbet get lots of swt market
like first team to win and over 4.5goals
first goal - no header
first goal - penalty or no penalty
markets like that
l
and if u know how to LAY another place to milk RUBBER
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2015
INPLAY

For Bonanzawin Users

FC Ufa Youth-Zenit St. Petersburg Youth

Over 2.5 @ 1.80
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ZUBY77(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Uhm.. Good day hustlers.

I want to use this merry bet to keep myself excited and thinking during this coming football season.

I have gone through their payment method but all I saw was that I need to go to Zenith Bank to purchase some kind of voucher.

To cut things short, I am out of the country, so that's not possible.

In that case, I need someone reliable to fund my account with 10K today for starters.

This 10K will fetch you 12k on Monday morning since I can't send it today.

Well, I am sure you must be afraid your money won't get to you. You are right, i would think the same way.

So I want you to come up with the terms.

My name is Zuby.
From www.globalruns.com.

IF THERE IS ANY OTHER WAY TO FUND THE ACVOUNT APART FROM ASKING FOR HELP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

This also have to happen before Manchester Vs Tottenham game.

You won't regret meeting me.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2015
BlueRat:
INPLAY

For Bonanzawin Users

FK Pardubice-FK Fotbal Trinec

Total of the match : odd @ 1.95
First Loss I guess? 0 na even number shey? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.