Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3027805 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
opsydudu:

Bet2

Linfield to win either half @ 1.22..WON
Lech Poznan to win either half @ 1.30..LOST
Cork city to win either half @ 1.30..WON
Everton win either half @ 1.35..WON
Queen of South to win either half @ 1.35..WON
Luzern vs Basel Handicap 0;1 @ 1.35..WON

Total odd 5.07..CASTED

2nd time you this Lech Poznan will cast my bet in two weeks. Thunder...yes THUNDER fire you..plus your coach.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
SwitchTel:

Just tested that market. Always looked good for French league. Haha I no watch again. How biz. Been a minute

We keep pushin... God go help us. smiley
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
opsydudu:

2nd time you this Lech Poznan will cast my bet in two weeks. Thunder...yes THUNDER fire you..plus your coach.
grin..the coach say make I ask u ,if thunder fire All of them,who go play their next match?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tinnymerit(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Psyafe:

I have replied you, if you don't mind, you can drop your email address here or send it to my inbox.
send to tinnymerit@yahoo.com
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
frinx:

BOOOMM

remaining Nantes

Well done...my eyes was on it. Hope to see more under 2.5 from you....hehehehehehe
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Not just casted. Chastised and ignored by both teams.i say make I just join you small with chikini money.You dn send that money go villla now.E clear say you be Newguy. angry angry
Dude, calm down for Jesus...

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Krak(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungmilio2:

some leagues odds they very low
like Spain - not sure if they have 1,5Cards fulltime
but they have 1.5cards firsthalf the odds around 1.5 - 2.0
l
england over 2.5 cards - hot cake for teams like chelsea, newcastle, sunderland etc
l
under 6,5corners first half for Fresh league - monaco n psg - customers
but don't know if dimaria might spoil d market
l
market plenty
l
marathonbet get lots of swt market
like first team to win and over 4.5goals
first goal - no header
first goal - penalty or no penalty
markets like that
l
and if u know how to LAY another place to milk RUBBER

What other ways can I fund Marathonbet account apart from using my ATM?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pls whats the outcome of this match

Coquimbo - San Felipe(chile)
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

I greet you brother

Greetings to you too brother...you have done a good job with that site. Thumbs up. My Bet2 was taken from your site only for Lech Poznan to mess things up. Still on the matter.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
if u dnt believe in miracles,start nw.wen i logged in and discovered chelsea had bin given a redcard,i was jubiliating dat my over 3.5cards @2+ odds has won,low and behold @90mins bet was stil nt greenified,i den scrutinized d game 2 find out y,den 2 my greatest dismay it was an over 3.5yellowcards.mehn u need 2 c d disappointment on my face.bt miraculously ashley williams jst cudnt end dat game witout a card in his wallet @ 90+3mins

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
TheNewGuy:

Dude, calm down for Jesus...
Hehehe.No offence man.Lighten up grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin..the coach say make I ask u ,if thunder fire All of them,who go play their next match?

That team get as e be..common one goal they couldn't score @ home. I dey vex for them as they cast that bet.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
opsydudu:

Greetings to you too brother...you have done a good job with that site. Thumbs up. My Bet2 was taken from your site only for Lech Poznan to mess things up. Still on the matter.
It actually isnt my personal site though.Just what i nomally use.de better pass all doze yoko dem forming premium.dia r tyms wen all dia matches will just enter.Take note especially of there "Team cleen sheet-No"..They good die for that 1.e de always enter.Enjoy man.More greens.but still try analyse d matches 1st b4 selecting sha.it'll help u

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
leke12:
contact thru whatsap, check my signature
sorry am currently nt on whatsapp,email cud com in handy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by goldenval(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hello house,
Wetin under 6.5 corners 2way for 1st half means? Pls... The odd is juicy to me..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sucobaba(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
leocolin:

Postponed
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
leocolin:

helllllo
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by goldenval(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungmilio2:

some leagues odds they very low
like Spain - not sure if they have 1,5Cards fulltime
but they have 1.5cards firsthalf the odds around 1.5 - 2.0
l
england over 2.5 cards - hot cake for teams like chelsea, newcastle, sunderland etc
l
under 6,5corners first half for Fresh league - monaco n psg - customers
but don't know if dimaria might spoil d market
l
market plenty
l
marathonbet get lots of swt market
like first team to win and over 4.5goals
first goal - no header
first goal - penalty or no penalty
markets like that
l
and if u know how to LAY another place to milk RUBBER

Hi bro, could you recommend some games for under 6.5 corners for First half only like 3 only... I am thinking if Newcastle can play that or should I go for France league tomorrow?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
sucobaba:

Postponed
chai!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thank God for today
Total betting amount: 6500.00

Bonus: 0.00

Possible Win: 12025.00

Won: 0.00

1. 08.08.15 20:30
Cf Valencia - AS Roma (live) (1X2)
Customer type: AS Roma @ 1.85
Result:
< Back
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
goldenval:

Hi bro, could you recommend some games for under 6.5 corners for First half only like 3 only... I am thinking if Newcastle can play that or should I go for France league tomorrow?
French L is cool
teams u wanna pick - check the stats for their previous matches
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Calebsky:
HT FT 2/1 OR 1/2 TEAMS AND TIPS

Earlier this week i wanted to share a well-researched analysis and study on this tip and the teams to look out for this season in a new thread but alas it was shutdown. I was about sharing the list of teams that love to play the 2/1 and 1/2 in each country.

Fortunately some of the selected teams repeated the 2/1 and 1/2 today as the study and analysis predicted. These teams in the list have the biggest number of 2/1 and 1/2 played between 2000-2015 in each country. Some of these teams fix matches for sure...Watchout for them!

From Albania... to Belarus... to Canada... to Denmark... to England... to USA... to Venezuela... to Wales...

make i keep my info to myself jare.....people dey fear 2/1 and 1/2 for this thread.....no wonder the thread i created for it was removed grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Hunry: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Calebsky:
HT FT 2/1 OR 1/2 TEAMS AND TIPS

Earlier this week i wanted to share a well-researched analysis and study on this tip and the teams to look out for this season in a new thread but alas it was shutdown. I was about sharing the list of teams that love to play the 2/1 and 1/2 in each country.

Fortunately some of the selected teams repeated the 2/1 and 1/2 today as the study and analysis predicted. These teams in the list have the biggest number of 2/1 and 1/2 played between 2000-2015 in each country. Some of these teams fix matches for sure...Watchout for them!

From Albania... to Belarus... to Canada... to Denmark... to England... to USA... to Venezuela... to Wales...

Would appreciate this,thanks
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Krak:

What other ways can I fund Marathonbet account apart from using my ATM?
check their website u can use netteller
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by goldenval(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungmilio2:
French L is cool teams u wanna pick - check the stats for their previous matches
Thanks bro.. Will go for them tomorrow...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
sholad11:
And curtois get a red card....& chelsea concedes embarassed and it's 2-2 cry...keylachy na bastard!!!! grin
Oh my chelsea cry

Hehehehe... Am a chelsea fan too but man gats make money. Fixed draw na fixed draw grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
pocoapoco88:
if u dnt believe in miracles,start nw.wen i logged in and discovered chelsea had bin given a redcard,i was jubiliating dat my over 3.5cards @2+ odds has won,low and behold @90mins bet was stil nt greenified,i den scrutinized d game 2 find out y,den 2 my greatest dismay it was an over 3.5yellowcards.mehn u need 2 c d disappointment on my face.bt miraculously ashley williams jst cudnt end dat game witout a card in his wallet @ 90+3mins
Eyin Oluwa Logo!!!!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hunry:

Would appreciate this,thanks

my broda i just tire to share ... make e no be say i just dey talk to myself..... something wey people dey pay 100-250 euros for... i just wan share am like dat....with all the hardwork and analysis....okay cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
ComicRelief:
CASTED ALREADY!!! No one go play dis your over-risky game Bro. My opinion though...

Buahahahahahaha.... Over-risky game indeed. E b like say U still dey learn work for punting. Better b careful this new season else na every weekend u go dey go Villa cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin night crawlers,,how tonight go be nah??alabi go soon go bed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.