Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3031820 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by cexodele(m): 6:19am On Aug 10, 2015
I tot ds page ws all abt sharing ideas on how to win bets which one some people have turnd it to dissin page.I beg if una no get idea to share make una pack o.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by wayaa007(m): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2015
cexodele:
I tot ds page ws all abt sharing ideas on how to win bets which one some people have turnd it to dissin page.I beg if una no get idea to share make una pack o.
Cexodele, I comment my reserve
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by frinx: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2015
frinx:
Toulouse : Saint-Etienne
Al-Merreikh : ES Setif
Randers FC : Broendby IF
Neman Grodno : Gomel
Vasco da Gama : Joinville
Sao Paulo : Corinthians
Uniautonoma : Envigado
Bordeaux : Reims
Virtus Lanciano : Juve Stabia
CD Atletico Minero del Rimac : Union Huaral
Dnipro : Dynamo Kyiv

ALL UNDER 2.5GOALS SECOND HALF...
GOODLUCK

ONLY ONE RED.....
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2015
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2015
When is the next PFP?

Merrybet no get money again?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Deyqunlay:
[b] Actually, I was thinking on something like this, just this afternoon.

Let's assume you have 2 consecutive loss, you know you are to triple your next bet. Why can't I just double the next bet again, and shift the 3rd deficit on my next stake.....I no sabi English, make I write maths.

1st bet. 100 × 2.0 LOST
2nd bet. 300 x 2.0 LOST
3rd bet. 700 x 2.0 LOST

I'm supposed to stake 4th bet with 1500.
At this point, I have lost a total of 1100
Why can't I just stake with 700 again, if I win, I will 1400. But this will only cover my stake of the 3rd bet.
Then on the 5th bet, I will stake 700 again, luckily I won again....it will cover my stake for the 1st two bet and have 300 as gain. Instead of having 500 as gain since its the 5th bet. Then I can finally stake 300 on the 6th bet and everything will balance up.

I'm just looking for a way to beat staking with the huge sum, for those with low bankroll...this method can still entend ur bank roll capacity unlike the normal method.

Make una loOK am if small sense dey dia. [/b]

Thank you for your response. That is the solution when the game adjust itself to a win, loss and a win. What I meant is this:

Let's say we play both the odd and even at the same time and we KNOW that the odd will go as far as 14 straight losing streaks why the even will go a straight 14 winning streaks.

1. How do we break the losing streak right from the third or fourth bet mathematically if our bankroll can not absorb the 14 straight losing streaks?

2. We know that more of our money will be held by the odd bet which has the losing streak. So how do we shift part of that money to see it precipitate as profit on the even bet with the winning streaks without having a negative balance?

Solution to these questions will help us all play programmed games with long losing streaks and with any amount of bankroll also with any target.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2015
krall3:
When is the next PFP?
Merrybet no get money again?
october
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2015
godoluwa:
october
I guess you are joking with krall
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2015
kelvic1:
I guess you are joking with krall
lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mostwanted7: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2015
How do I become a contestant for FFP
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Physika(f): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello house
What is your take on catania vs spartel 2013

Awaiting your suggestions.
Thanks
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Mostwanted7:
How do I become a contestant for FFP
PFP? if yes, its nt sure sey d contest go happen dis year. if at all it will take place, you gonna see the terms & conditions.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jimmyray: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Ur sure single fixed games available..pm if ur interested in making big funds.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by adino(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Hehehe.Ballack or black ass(cant tell the difference),I knw say our beef no go end......u know what I wanted to typ Somtin long dt'll probably involve me insulting u n stuff dt'll mk u tink abt ur life lyk i did then but I just had a rethink and rather will wanna wish u a gudnyt and greenish week ahead.Take care bro. cool

Thats the way to go Man. With the 0.5 goals/O 1.5 you posted on this site for free, I can guarantee you that your days will be embarassed with GREENS. Cheers man.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
jimmyray:
Ur sure single fixed games available..pm if ur interested in making big funds.

r u ok?

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by fabrigas18(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2015
WOWWW WHAT A DAY FOR ME, THANK YOU GOD grin grin grin I CHOP GREEN SO TEY I DEY VOMIT
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2015
godoluwa:
october
Na joke bah?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Na joke bah?
na next yr
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by adino(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2015
BLAQBOYFLY:
Gambling has a level for everyone..your 200k biggest winning can be someone else's stake,it depends on how wealthy you're already before you start..my friends play £1.5k weekly to make £6-7k & it doesn't make them rich,same as me..I can show you a £2k stake weekly to make £10k & it won't make me rich,win or loose..don't just open your mouth cuz you feel you can air your shitty view!

Look here man, what ever you do or say "NEVER EVER POST SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ACCOUNT PUBLICLY" Dont say you were not warned you have nothing to prove to anybody, it is not worth it at all.
Thank me later grin grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chidamysy: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Sure 1.8-2 odds available. Payment after winnings. Guaranteed

contact me

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Lionhearted: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2015
I believe the title of the thread was as a result of Merrybet sponsorship the previous PFP.

Since no PFP is apparently in the offing, maybe a new thread should be open. This may encourage other sponsors.

Merrybet has enjoyed enough free publicity and exposure.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Lionhearted:
I believe the title of the thread was as a result of Merrybet sponsorship the previous PFP.

Since no PFP is apparently in the offing, maybe a new thread should be open. This may encourage other sponsors.

You are right.

Before merrybet sponsored the last PFP, The PFP was done every year with no prize attached (The only thing attached is the winner opening a new thread).

As it stands, if there's no sponsor, the PFP will still hold

At the bolded....It wasn't free. They paid for the Publicity (Sponsorship)

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by clodd007(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Lionhearted:

I agree.. .neva supported adding merrybet to our thread name in the first place
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2015
pocoapoco88:
it no dey mancity game,we hav 2 wait 4 nxt week
Told u say dem go put am. 1.38, some russian league matches sef get am but i no go play any sha including Man City. Them get history of not collecting cards before sub. Check last season.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by clodd007(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2015
dont be deceive by what u see punters say they stake here......the main thing is for us to exchange ideas....av fun and also make the amount u can make.. . as we always say neva stake wat u cant afford to lose......even if u stake 2k dols per ticket....make sure it is what u can afford to lose and if na 200 naira.....cos d fake ass punters wld only lead u d broad way of villa.....abeg oh.... if u r lost.....ask godoluwa for advice....
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2015
adino:

Thats the way to go Man. With the 0.5 goals/O 1.5 you posted on this site for free, I can guarantee you that your days will be embarassed with GREENS. Cheers man.
You sabi better thing.amen o.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2015
clodd007:
dont be deceive by what u see punters say they stake here......the main thing is for us to exchange ideas....av fun and also make the amount u can make.. . as we always say neva stake wat u cant afford to lose......even if u stake 2k dols per ticket....make sure it is what u can afford to lose and if na 200 naira.....cos d fake ass punters wld only lead u d broad way of villa.....abeg oh.... if u r lost.....ask godoluwa for advice....
bro, i be learner. i just laughed when some niggaz says they stake 200k to punt for fun. even bill gates cant do such. i punt to make money & its been smooth with me. its better to have a staking plan & always stake responsible. we've seen some niggaz here that tried to feel belong by staking heavily & today they cant even recharge their fone with 100naira to get 10mb to login to nl. a yoruba adage says, `bi ore re ba so ti iwo naa wa fe fi agidi so, o ya igbe s'ara'. Good morning sir
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2015
clodd007:

I agree.. .neva supported adding merrybet to our thread name in the first place
Bro, That's how its done in the business world. Merrybet earned the right (adding their name to the thread) through their sponsorship

By the way, since you are one of the pioneers of bonanzawin, They can sponsor the next PFP so as to gain more publicity
grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2015
adino:

Look here man, what ever you do or say "NEVER EVER POST SCREENSHOT OF YOUR ACCOUNT PUBLICLY" Dont say you were not warned you have nothing to prove to anybody, it is not worth it at all.
Thank me later grin grin grin

YOU BE CORRECT GUY
SOME MOFOS HERE WILL BE ASKING ME TO POST SCREEN SHOT LIKE SAY I FORCE DEM PLAY MY GAME

TODAYS GAME AGAIN ITS A MUST GREEN WATCH OUT AND SOMEONE PLEASE QUOTE ME
[1] Belarus – Division 1
18:15 Bate Borisov vs Dinamo Minsk | Bet on under 1.5 goals
in first half
ODD 1.3
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2015
ALOS IF YOU WANT ODD OF 1.67 TO PAY AFTER WINNING QUOTE ME HERE ON THIS FORUM LET EVERYONE SEE BUT I WILL SEND YOU THE GAME IN PRIVAT, ITS A GUARANTY YOU MUST WIN.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by clodd007(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2015
kelvic1:
Bro, That's how its done in the business world. Merrybet earned the right (adding their name to the thread) through their sponsorship

By the way, since you are one of the pioneers of bonanzawin, They can sponsor the next PFP so as to gain more publicity
grin

well....it wld be gud for us to get a sponsor. ...I would try to send d CC a msg to see if they can sponsor it....but we av to be much more organised ds tym ard...so we dont have the controversy that ended the last PFP.....so who wld handle ds one
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Jtslimz(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2015
I thought i heard people dey hype dis nairabet Fa? Ordinary payout since Sunday morning dem neva effect. angry angry . Like i always stress, Merrybet is still the best. I trust dem say alert go don enter yesterday . sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.