Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3035214 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
abeynoni:
During the Great Depression, there was a man who
walked into a bar one day. He went up to the
bartender and said, “Bartender, I’d like to buy the
house a round of drinks.”
The bartender said, “That’s fine, but we’re in the
middle of the Depression, so I’ll need to see some
money first.”
The guy pulled out a huge wad of notes and set
them on the bar. The bartender can’t believe what
he’s seeing. “Where did you get all that money?”
asked the bartender.
“I’m a professional gambler,” replied the man.
The bartender said, “There’s no such thing! I mean,
your odds are fifty-fifty at best, right?”
“Well, I only bet on sure things,” said the guy.
“Like what?” asked the bartender.
“Well, for example, I’ll bet you fifty dollars that I can
bite my right eye,” he said.
The bartender thought about it. “Okay,” he said.
So, the guy pulled out his false right eye and bit it.
“Aw, you screwed me,” said the bartender, and paid
the guy his $50.
“I’ll give you another chance. I’ll bet you another fifty
dollars that I can bite my left eye,” said the
stranger.
The bartender thought again and said, “Well, I
know you’re not blind, I mean, I watched you walk
in here. I’ll take that bet.” So, the guy pulled out his
false teeth and bit his left eye.
“Aw, you screwed me again!” protested the
bartender.
“That’s how I win so much money, bartender. I’ll just
take a bottle of your best scotch in lieu of the fifty
dollars,” said the man.
With that, the guy went to the back room and spent
the better part of the night playing cards with some
of the locals. After many hours of drinking and card
playing, he stumbled up to the bar. Drunk as a
skunk, he said, “Bartender, I’ll give you one last
chance. I’ll bet you five hundred dollars that I can
stand on this bar on one foot and piss into that
whisky bottle on that shelf behind you without
spilling a drop.”
The bartender once again pondered the bet. The guy
couldn’t even stand up straight on two feet, much
less one. “Okay, you’re on,” he said.
The guy climbed up on the bar, stood on one leg,
and began pissing all over the place. He hit the bar,
the bartender, himself, but not a drop made it into
the whisky bottle.
The bartender was ecstatic. Laughing, the bartender
said, “Hey pal, you owe me five hundred dollars!”
The guy climbed down off the bar and said, “That’s
okay. I just bet each of the guys in the card room a
thousand bucks each that I could piss all over you
and the bar and still make you laugh!”

Wish Y'all a greenish day!
dis is d smartest dude in town

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Jskelly11: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
2pointsonly:
not like I'm interested in this merrybet shii anyways, cos I don't really understand how it works(yet). But talking bout dual accounts, anybody can run more than 10000 accounts should the person choose to...there is no way nairaland can stop that, it takes less than 5mins to create a new handle...If dual "citizenship" cheesy can in anyway affect this una programme, then its better the stuff is scrapped...or accounts created not more than 6months+ should be banned from participating.

My opinion
Nice Idea

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
2pointsonly:
not like I'm interested in this merrybet shii anyways, cos I don't really understand how it works(yet). But talking bout dual accounts, anybody can run more than 10000 accounts should the person choose to...there is no way nairaland can stop that, it takes less than 5mins to create a new handle...If dual "citizenship" cheesy can in anyway affect this una programme, then its better the stuff is scrapped...or accounts created not more than 6months+ should be banned from participating.

My opinion.
People like monsuru na prove say the 6months thingie no go work. Some people don get account for 2years but dem no dey use am. Na now dem go go find password open am again. I think the best thing is for merrybet to check the usernames, if about 3 usernames get the same full name on their merrybet acct, such person should be disqualified after he must have won. The fear of winning n not getting paid should mk people do the right thing. Shalom cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
youdontknowme:
In all fairness, I see some points YM is trying to make, not pointing fingers but we ve to be sure some people here don't run dual accounts. Can't put in all my time and high hopes into this and at the end, someone's '3rd account' wins it. Naah

How can you guarantee that?
only merrybet can guarantee that.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
som1 shud bring me upto speed.dis "punt for fun" what is it all abt?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Timbuktu14:
just stay in line with ur bets. Merrybet username is sufficient to detect any anormalities. If moniker no match, there name for merrybet go sha match. Abi?
You have no idea how desperate people can be. They are way ahead of ya in thinking. Smh

I open a new merrybet account, tell my bro or friend that I'll like to use his account number/email for something that might fetch money. I take that, post the username here with an alternate account ve been running...or now you'd say his username on NL must match his MB username? Is your real name Timbuktu?? Lol.

Nigga, it's a faceless forum. There are many ways one can appear as same person. Go figure bro

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
I have nothing against it tho. Witnessed past Pfps, never really participated in any

This time I actually want to, just assure me am not about to waste my time
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Where is undergoals?

Pls ur attention is needed!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Timbuktu14:
People like monsuru na prove say the 6months thingie no go work. Some people don get account for 2years but dem no dey use am. Na now dem go go find password open am again. I think the best thing is for merrybet to check the usernames, if about 3 usernames get the same full name on their merrybet acct, such person should be disqualified after he must have won. The fear of winning n not getting paid should mk people do the right thing. Shalom cool
read my post, it beats ur 'full name logic'
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
pocoapoco88:
som1 shud bring me upto speed.dis "punt for fun" what is it all abt?
bro check season 3......trace Akraym post
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by akraym(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
youdontknowme:
You have no idea how desperate people can be. They are way ahead of ya in thinking. Smh

I open a new merrybet account, tell my bro or friend that I'll like to use his account number/email for something that might fetch money. I take that, post the username here with an alternate account ve been running...or now you'd say his username on NL must match his MB username? Is your real name Timbuktu?? Lol.

Nigga, it's a faceless forum. There are many ways one can appear as same person. Go figure bro
Now to break the bad news to people who intend using multiple merrybet account under 1 person. Think twice. I won't spill it out just yet.

Besides, if you've participated in the previous PfP. You would know it takes GRACE and LUCK to scale through the play offs

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
akraym:

Now to break the bad news to people who intend using multiple merrybet account under 1 person. Think twice. I won't spill it out just yet.

Besides, if you've participated in the previous PfP. You would know it takes GRACE and LUCK to scale through the play offs
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opisco01(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Punt for pride #PFP

Nairaland username: opisco01

Merrybet username: opisco01

Cc: Puskin akraym troot
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Timbuktu14:
an active old account or something...e no even concern me...Not a fan of merrybet with there limited options.
Wish y'all good luck.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by playpaz: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
First WIN of the day who follow chop grin

playpaz:
Zwolle-FC - Twente Enschede ---- OVER 2.5 GOAL

iNPlay

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Timbuktu14:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tiiiiimbukuuttuuuuuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Draw soup

poland
lks nadwislan-gora

romania

universitates-bucuresti

STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Tolzeal(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tolzeal:

TRIBBLE YOUR STAKE !!!

1. 23.08.15 10:00
Yokohama FC - JEF United Chiba(Second Team to win either half )
Customer type: Yes @ 1.55
Result:

2. 23.08.15 10:00
Tochigi SC - FC Gifu(First Team to win either half )
Customer type: Yes @ 1.65
Result:

3. 23.08.15 10:00
Omiya Ardija - Thespa Kusatsu(First Team to win either half )Customer type: Yes @ 1.30
Result:

TOTAL ODDS: 3.32

Guttted Absolutely.!! ¡
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lekanjoye: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
akraym:

If you see asterisk beside your name. Get ready to be screened

ok
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Tolzeal(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Just4FUN :

Trouble is when soldier punish u finish come release u make u dey go, u come climb ur bike come shout "officer thunder fire u" and ur bike no come gree start again. grin

7 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Lilchilz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
jayunion:
PFP things......
Nairaland moniker -- Jayunion

merrybet username -- Jayunion

Cc -- Troot, Akraym, Puskin
Lol...u too self come here..na wa ooo....pple no qree aqain
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
edenhazard:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tiiiiimbukuuttuuuuuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy
haha. All ur accounts neva pass 2years? cheesy cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Timbuktu14:
haha. All ur accounts neva pass 2years? cheesy cheesy
lol
dae dere mak pant dae wear u cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by PunterTim(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
1.5 odd
Chelsea o 1.5 g - 1.22
Barca +1 - 1.15
Soton +2 - 1.15
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yungmilio2:

you are not hosting this competition
any attempt to do
i have screenshots which i have been keeping since last year December -
u should step down - you are not allowed to host this competition
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by playpaz: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
playpaz:
West Bromwich - Chelsea --- clean sheet WestBrom -- NO

Everton - Manchester City ---- Manchester City -- WIN

Ingolstadt - Dortmund ---- clean sheet Ingolstadt -- NO

Sure Game
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by DonJoeSneh(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
akraym:

So tell me. What does it cost me to deactivate my akraym moniker and come back with a new moniker to host the PfP.

I thought I owe you an explanation but I just realised I don't.

FYI. I am not 2points.
If you open a new account, you are automatically not qualified to run the tourney, cos you will be tagged as a newbie....

Secondly, don't we actually suppose to get assurance that merrybet is actually sponsoring this.

Beht Wetin konsign me self?

For those of y'all wondering who dis is.....
" My eyes on this cool cool cool kwakwakwakwakwa"

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
DonJoeSneh:

If you open a new account, you are automatically not qualified to run the tourney, cos you will be tagged as a newbie....

Secondly, don't we actually suppose to get assurance that merrybet is actually sponsoring this.

Beht Wetin konsign me self?

For those of y'all wondering who dis is.....
" My eyes on this cool cool cool kwakwakwakwakwa"
kwakwakwakwa dequnlay
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by DonJoeSneh(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunterTim:
1.5 odd

Chelsea o 1.5 g - 1.22

Barca +1 - 1.15

Soton +2 - 1.15
Are you fcking kidding me
Ppu now given Barca +1 handicap shocked shocked shocked
Football don craze walahi.....the fear of Alabi is the beginning of wisdom kwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin merrybet I see you grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Tolzeal(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Guys get on this....
#MORE GREEN....✅✅

[Soccer —Premier League]
Banants vs FC Ararat Yerevan
Aug 23, 14:00
Home to win either half? / Yes
Pending

[Soccer —Ekstraklasa]
Lech Poznan vs Piast Gliwice
Aug 23, 14:30
Pending

[Soccer —1st Division]
FC Fredericia vs Lyngby BK
Aug 23, 14:00
Pending

Total odds : 6.14

LEEGOOOO¡¡¡

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.