Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3032260 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by oribi(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
goldenval:

Bro, someone was saying about how safe it is to play single games rather than accumulators.. And I knew you can't stake more than 2k per single games and I was telling the guy that acca do work for me because I do make like 50k everyday or more depending on my high stake, then this useless dick sucker just interfered and started abusing his father.

just let it go please
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by oribi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
hustla:

I smell pain, see as e even 'shelled' .. I didnt 'mentioned' you

LOL this my small 3 bedroom flat, with 50mbps internet, HDTv, 24 hours power supply na in u dey refer to as 1 bedroom , I am sure even your Father's house no fine reach am

LOL Stolen Laptop, I laugh. I still have a Dell Laptop , 4gb Ram gathering dust in my room at home, if u want i can dash u grin and if you want this Macbook Pro, I can give you also, I mean; the Bible says we should help the needy right? wink

India no be country, but when you're on a year long IT course, it is 1000000000 times worth more than even that America just that you're more myopic than the average local government chairman to even know that; even those Americans you seem to worship sit beside me in class, dumb Arrow

You just showed me why i shouldnt even take you serious, you are worse than swines and sewage rats put together

I cease to reply you again

Myopic retard

wink

it's okay go biko abeggggg
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Neroclassic(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Alabi is proud of u guys.d in house discord n beef is gud for his business

5 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Creamychic I site you.Register for pfp na.i go like de your group. grin Same with you bestdeals0..More female punters needed wink
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
goldenval:

Bro, someone was saying about how safe it is to play single games rather than accumulators.. And I knew you can't stake more than 2k per single games and I was telling the guy that acca do work for me because I do make like 50k everyday or more depending on my high stake, then this useless dick sucker just interfered and started abusing his father.
weytin belle chop nah him be him own
we don't care how much you make daily
its good you make alot thou
l
just make an impact on the thread by helping others with tips
tumuch noise no good for body
# shikena

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
pocoapoco88:
ehem boss,uptil nw u neva get back 2 me via email as promised,and 2ndly u no com carry out dat project wey u promised us. Abi u no want make u boy ride fine car dis season?

no worry...you go ride fine car dis year...as per replying the email i don forget the issue, abeg remind me....the project stands but not yet public, doing a test run for some time now...will make it public as soon as am ready and convinced....definitely SEPTEMBER
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ponti93(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
somebody approve make i stake o jare...

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chidamysy: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Abeg respond to my email
Calebsky:

no worry...you go ride fine car dis year...as per replying the email i don forget the issue, abeg remind me....the project stands but not yet public, doing a test run for some time now...will make it public as soon as am ready and convinced....definitely SEPTEMBER
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kroosx: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
spam bot no go knw wen to work o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sholad11(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
See wetin I don cause now...@goldenval and @hustla abegi it af do...d time and energy used in replying each oda if invested in analysing picks una go don come up wit 500+ odds each and we 4 don hammer...

Pls all d venoms shud be directed 2 alabi..enough of d rancor..

#peace

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
small info for the adventurous

have you tried the ht correct score market? it's a wage saver, especially if you can select possible 3 outcomes from 4 matches [ 3 x 4 matrix] and do a double combo...you will be glad you did cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yemi2plus(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
hustla:

I laugh. I still have a Dell Laptop , 4gb Ram gathering dust in my room at home, if u want i can dash u grin and if you want this Macbook Pro, I can give you also, I mean; the Bible says we should help the needy right? wink

Boss, I need the Dell laptop if you're willing to do what you typed in your post above.

Trust me, I'm serious about it.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
They went at IT. Okay nah grin cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by emmayayodeji(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
chai na 10k una wan waste so...
ponti93:
somebody approve make i stake o jare...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
kroosx:
spam bot no go knw wen to work o

LOL, if i start to post possible pairs of 2/1 and 1/2 with links for analysis SPAM BOT go wake up grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
chidamysy:
Abeg respond to my email

i thot i had responded long time ago
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chidamysy: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nada
Calebsky:

i thot i had responded long time ago
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ganjafama:
Waoh! A female punter in the house. This PFPs gonna be hot.

Careful oo, u'll be shocked to know her gbola is bigger than urs. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
wink wink
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Laffing my a s s off at this thread. We're Never short of DRAMA. That last one nearly break my ribs! grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jskelly11:
kaylechy i don mention you ooo
You are Engrarthur
I am waiting for the thunder to strike me dead
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
chimajii:

lol cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by okhiai1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Merrybet punt for pride

Nairaland username:okhiai1
Merrybet username: okhiai

Cc: puskin , akraym, troot
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
E be like una no hear wetin oga puskin talk about all this quarrels and beefs or chicken.Lemme do y'all the favour of sharing.
puskin:
e be like say una wan start with insults/arguments that add nothing to improve yourselves.

Lemme PLEAD with everyone who is going to participate in this PfP tournament.
Please, go and read NAIRALAND's rules & regulations because if you go contrary to anyone.................
Lemme stop here......for now.
Although sha,I think a little drama before the main event is in the words of Triple H 'Good for business'..Arsenal and Chelsea no fit play and Mourinho|Wenger no exchange words na.So guys keep it up(until they ban una from competing).
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by solomonnyong81(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
League: CROATIA: Croatian Cup
Match: Opatija v Polet.
Tip: 1/1 & 3+ GOALS ( HALF TIME / FULL TIME ) Odd: 2.50 .Start: 16:00 Sure:100%
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by solomonnyong81(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
solomonnyong81:
League: CROATIA: Croatian Cup
Match: Opatija v Polet.
Tip: 1/1 & 3+ GOALS ( HALF TIME / FULL TIME ) Odd: 2.50 .Start: 16:00 Sure:100%

Soccer:Iran - Pro League
26.08.2015 15:45

Match: Tractor Sazi v Esteghlal Khuzestan
Tip: 1/1 HT/FT(Halftime/ Fulltime) Odd: 2.80 Sure: 100% ..09095951830
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Jammie101(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
The fight for relevance. Bragging about how much you're making from punting shouldn't really be it mehn...I no know for Una oh, but for me this punting na very very low key business for my life.

4 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
15:30 Ripensia Timisoara - Caransebes 1 @ 1.70

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Ganjafama(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
chimajii:

Hehehe. Chicks no dey get gbola na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.