Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3019117 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2015
snowDiva:
Thread gradually becoming childish...you guys should take a cue from Richard07 former thread that became an insultive free for all trade zone...

#yimu... angry

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2015
postingnysc:

Ban me for wetin.. if I go on ban I go still come here after ban finishes to label this guy a scam... u just call him a scammer u go see format e go link with you... na u go be kingofcasting

No Vex
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by henryfayoul1(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2015
ArseneWenger:
ermm whatever floats Your boat. In tennis a player can just complain of a slight injury & abandon a live game, just like that...and alabi will mark ur ticket as RED.
Hockey? I don't even want to go there.
GL
arsenewenger alias facebookgroup Nwanne ibu a big scammer, onye oshi

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2015
yemi2plus:
Where are the mods when you need them most?

kaylechy, it's true that more than one person can bear same name and surname, I have a family member that we share same names, all three names are same thing. However, what I don't understand is how you and EngrAthur are using same phone number? Kindly clear this doubt.

Which fone number biko? Bjay, oloritj, bestdeals gat my fone number...I do chat with 'em on whatsapp. So quote the fone number you're talking about and also ask them to send u the number they have. Thank you!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Hunry: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2015
i dey luku, i dey lafu
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2015
bestdeals0:
With d aid of a well labelled diagram, who is a scammer and give 2 examples of the scammers u know. I dey exam hall ooo

Cc. Drmikeadams, kelvic1, arsenewenger, godoluwa grin.

lol cheesy

I guess you already know the answer
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2015
kaylechy:

Facebookgrp aka Aliacca aka arsenewenger

U have squandered the 100k+ u collected last month abi? U dun open new account and u wan chop innocent ppl here agn abi? God dun punish u b dat.

Haha Aliacca again, this kaylechy guy is clueless, everyone can see.. well I still dey wait for you ooo... aja to ma sonu loro e, ko ni gbo fere olode.... who dey like this scammer post sef am sure na ur other username or that ur guys u said hold proof. dem don invade this room but all of u together no reach me...mofos gbogbo..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
henryfayoul1:
arsenewenger alias facebookgroup Nwanne ibu a big scammer, onye oshi

henryfayoul1:
bro pls Pm me or mail me at Awajihenry@gmail

Look at this chingey Humans are talking and this ant is opening his cavity. Why won't facebookgrp & other silly scammers scam u When u keep posting ur email and fone number everywhere like one deranged psychopath. Use ur brain i.e if u have one.
#Ignored.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Common sense of humour him no even get. This is just too direct and u still dey deny am. Not cool at all @kaylechy. Its beta u kip your mouth shut than to talk rubbish. Proofs were provided for things leveled against u, instead make u apologise, u jst dey call people scammers and making up lies to back those claims. That shows how much of a rogue you really are. Stop d nonsense already abeg. You are fooling no one but yourself.

Newbies, betting is not a get rich quick scheme. You will get scammed no doubt if you are looking to cut corners. Sit down, analyse your games, follow your guts and stake. Everybody can do it except you are lazy. All this scam scam talk don tire me abeg. From one thread to anoda na scam scam. Egbagbe gbogbo oshi yi jare angry

And, dont you dare call me names. I will find you and kill you grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2015
Odyssseys:
Had to type this in a rush..
Someone just sent me an email claiming the big thief Kalechi Ogualaji(got his name from our mtn database using his phone number) with the moniker; kaylechy is back here fronting, and claimed I apologized to him, I never did, infact I have bn too busy with work while he is here trying to make a dead point, I forgot about the ish and let it go and even nairaland in general.
Am sure Karma would stick a giant mudpipe in his asshole under 10years.
This moniker kaylechy is a proven thief, I admit I was desperate then and wasn't expecting anyone to steal 2k and he took advantage, the thief scammed me off a mere 2300 worth of airtime back in January cuz he is broke, a liar, a thief and a nincompoo (please check my post history for references, call records and other evidence, I don't have much post so u can locate em in just a click) ,
I advise every new person on nairaland and this thread to be weary of this deceitful hoi-polloi, everything he says is a lie.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2015
on a second thought,scammers and alabi who wicked pass? ....pls speak frm personal experience lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2015
@timbu are u ready to be called kingofcasting... grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2015
He claimed this guy sent him a mail lol big LIE

Odyssseys:

You are a bloody liar and a thief, you have guts though for a thief
Who apologized to you? Me? You a bloody scam artist, later in life u'd wonder why things don't work out for you in life, you owe it to your youth.
I am too busy to run after your miserable life trying to get 2k back, but Karma is a bitch
Thief.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by puskin: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2015
obi4eze:
Odyssey is the one who said Kelechi scammed him and he hasn't cleared his name since then.

BTW I thought we have a moderator. Isn't it his job to check up scam complaints?

I dont think he has done enough to check up the scam going on on this thread.

........and where exactly did you lay this complaint of yours??
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
coolest01:
Once again, kaylechy the notorious scam artist has been proven to be an unrepentant thief for all the newbies to see.

The guy u claimed apologized to u has come out in the open to say u did nothing of such.

I knew u fabricated that fake mail screenshot when u hid the date the mail was received by u.

There was no way wise people would even believe u had justifiable claims that u didn't defraud odyssseys of #2300 worth of recharge card

U are brain dead if u actually expected to be arrested by the police ; you fail to realize that nature will surely take its course which is even worse than being arrested grin

It's only a matter of time before you meet your waterloo

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2015
sholad11:
Been observing d scamming issue & Didn't want 2 say anything b4 buh wit d screenshort I just have to comment..d keylechy guy shot Himsef @ d foot wit d mail screenshot..its evident dat he hid a lot of things intentionally From d mail e.g date d mail was sent, d name of d sender etc....buh I won't say anything more dan dat what I just know is watever any1 sows either good or evil we all shall reap d reward @ d end of d day..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Arsenewenger e don doo.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by puskin: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2015
It seems you guys in here have neglected the biz odd the day.
Everyone accusing everyone of scam.

Someone requests for money for his picks, you pay him, you get your picks. The picks cast and send you straight to Villarreal.

If you are dumb enough to release your money for picks which your very self can generate with careful analysis, then you shouldn't be in the biz of betting.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2015
@puskin if thts the case anyone that shout he got scammed on this thread should be banned instanta... cuz it will always change the rum.. my opinion anyway..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by puskin: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
All these cheap scams exist in everyday life. People becoming a victim of their own personal greed.

E.g. Paying money for forex signals.
Paying for goods which are incredibly cheap.
Paying for items not seen.
Paying for one money making scheme
The list goes on and on.

In all, be smart and let no one outsmart you and let your greed not push you.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youdontknowme: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
puskin:
It seems you guys in here have neglected the biz odd the day.
Everyone accusing everyone of scam.

Someone requests for money for his picks, you pay him, you get your picks. The picks cast and send you straight to Villarreal.

If you are dumb enough to release your money for picks which your very self can generate with careful analysis, then you shouldn't be in the biz of betting.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by puskin: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
With all said & done, everyone should get back to the biz of the thread........dropping picks & betting, smashing bookies & visiting Villarreal once in a while.

I no wan hear say person come sell anything inside here, picks, betting manuals, fixed matches etc.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by puskin: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
IT IS ENOUGH, NO MORE ACCUSATIONS & COUNTER ACCUSATIONS.

EVERYONE SHOULD HOLD HIS/HER PEACE.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2015
People have been warned! Dem scam u dem scam u be dat! The moderators no b super man. I even hate the look of scam sef. Not gud at all
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2015
ArseneWenger:
Need more proof that this man is a fraudster? Just go to google.com and type: kaylechy phone number scam cheesy lmao

Hahaha so Google don sabi d guy say na scammer?.. just lev am jare, everywise member knows he is a scammer but the mumu ones, because of predicted picks they will lev d main issue and lick his ass, without known he is nuturing them as yahoo boys use to do till dey are ripe to slaughter..... Arsene u don try jare let drop d guy issue and move on..

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by postingnysc: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2015
puskin:

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2015
puskin:

Noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)