Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3025039 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
leocolin:
IF YOU WANT TO WIN MY GAMES:

Its stil surprises me why some will win from my games and some will lose whereas its same games that I dished and stil dish out. Everything still boils and narrows down to "LUCK"
Am not saying you should be diabolical before you win bet even though we know that some of the owners of these betting sites are diabolical and do go extra length to make sure they keep their business flowing. All you need to do is to activate your own luck to the maximum and avoid anything that will hinder your luck throughout the period of your betting.
- SEX: Stay out of sex if you want to activate your luck to the maximum because premarital sex always has its own effect on your luck especially when you have a fortune on your way.
- PRAYER: Back up your bet and luck with prayers, there is nothing prayers cannot solve.
- BE POSITIVE: Dont take because you have paid me for games and be negative afterall, if you lose Richard will refund you. Most of success storries come with your believe first.
- BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS: For the fact that you are not happy that others are winning and you are losing, you will never win because what you wish for others is what others and nature will wish you.
- STAY OUT OF TROUBLES: The earlier you stay out of troubles, the better for you.

Please do me a Favor

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
hustla:

Please do me a Favor

grin grin grin grin grin
all ears
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Krak:

Balderdash
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
leocolin:

Its stil surprises me why some will win from my games and some will lose whereas its same games that I dished and stil dish out. Everything still boils and narrows down to "LUCK"
Am not saying you should be diabolical before you win bet even though we know that some of the owners of these betting sites are diabolical and do go extra length to make sure they keep their business flowing. All you need to do is to activate your own luck to the maximum and avoid anything that will hinder your luck throughout the period of your betting.
- SEX: Stay out of sex if you want to activate your luck to the maximum because premarital sex always has its own effect on your luck especially when you have a fortune on your way.
- PRAYER: Back up your bet and luck with prayers, there is nothing prayers cannot solve.
- BE POSITIVE: Dont take because you have paid me for games and be negative afterall, if you lose Richard will refund you. Most of success storries come with your believe first.
- BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS: For the fact that you are not happy that others are winning and you are losing, you will never win because what you wish for others is what others and nature will wish you.
- STAY OUT OF TROUBLES: The earlier you stay out of troubles, the better for you.
mastubation is even worse, not only that you will experience dissapointment in your bets, but in all aspect of life. This is very bad. I learned this last week.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
R2bees:
mastubation is even worse, not only that you will experience dissapointment in your bets, but in all aspect of life. This is very bad. I learned this last week.

CHAIII 9JA grin grin grin grin grin

#

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
leocolin:
[s]If YOU WANT TO WIN MY GAMES:

- STAY OUT OF TROUBLES: The earlier you stay out of troubles, the better for you[/s]
this is just another form of lamentation..complete BS.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Rhemite(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
inemboy16:
haha

me I dey do sex o

Shady BABA
I trust u now.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
I hope u got the message, before you ruin your life. MR.SOYINKA
haywire1:

CHAIII 9JA grin grin grin grin grin

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by amajato: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ona sex na dey make Chelsea they lose every week so.....
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
R2bees:
bro are u damn serious? If yes then its not only applicable to betting alone.

BTW ur moniker is kidda familiar
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
2pointsonly:
this is just another form of lamentation..complete BS.
hmmmmm, bullshit?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
amajato:
Ona sex na dey make Chelsea they lose every week so.....
lhahahahah, bro u are damn funny.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
leocolin:
saw this write-up somewhere.....Is is true that that the bookmakers involve in diabolic means to keep their business.

Does having pre-marital sex hinders one from being lucky?
to be honest, premarital sex is bad. as per bet, betting is a business that requires lots of learning(research). u only need little luck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
leocolin:

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
godoluwa:
to be honest, premarital sex is bad. as per bet, betting is a business that requires lots of learning(research). u only need little luck
well spoken
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
R2bees:
I hope u got the message, before you ruin your life. MR.SOYINKA

NO grin grin grin grin grin

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
godoluwa:

@ d bold, wettin u drink tonite, wont u test wat u wanna invest ur life savings on grin grin grin grin grin grin

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
haywire1:

@ d bold, wettin u drink tonite, wont u test wat u wanna invest ur life savings on grin grin grin grin grin grin

#
hmmm. lip sealed
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by inemboy16: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Rhemite:

Shady BABA I trust u now.
lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jephito(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
godoluwa:
What is wrong (apart from scriptural) wit pre-marrital sex?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
godoluwa:
hmmm. lip sealed

WETTIN DEY TONITE

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
haywire1:

WETTIN DEY TONITE

#
faaji. i no place a bet today at all
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
leocolin:
bro are u damn serious? If yes then its not only applicable to betting alone.

BTW ur moniker is kidda familiar
yes o, were you among donmmex subscribers back then?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
WHICH 9JA BOOKIE HAS ASIAN HANDICAP OR IF ANYBODY HAS A BOOKIE WITH ASIAN HANDICAP CONTACT ME LETS SHARE MONEY...

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
godoluwa:
faaji. i no place a bet today at all

WHICH BOOKIE GET ASIAN HANDICAP??

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
jephito:
What is wrong (apart from scriptural) wit pre-marrital sex?
me just no fancy am sha. yoruba believes as regard premarital sex do come to pass. i wont go deep on dat. as regard scriptural stuff, honestly am nt as that dat religious. I dnt blame guys dat love premarital sex coz these days ladies r biitch
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
haywire1:

WHICH BOOKIE GET ASIAN HANDICAP??

#
m a r a t h o n b e t . com, b o n a n z a w i n . c o m, b e t 3 6 5 . c o m
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
godoluwa:
m a r a t h o n b e t . com, b o n a n z a w i n . c o m, b e t 3 6 5 . c o m

WHICH OF D BOOKIES DO U HAVE?

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
haywire1:

WHICH OF D BOOKIES DO U HAVE?

#
bonanza get money
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
godoluwa:
bonanza get money

WILL EMAIL U

#
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by haywire1: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
#

NY Red Bulls - Columbus Crew
1 1X2

Alebrijes De Oaxaca - Murcielagos FC
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

America De Mexico - Jaguares De Chiapas
1 1X2

Club Villa Dalmine - Estudiantes San Luis
Under(3.5) O/U 3.5

San Luis - Zacatepec
1 1X2

Odds

#
cc
physika

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.