Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,342 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3042548 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by reincarnation: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
fxdrizzle:
When yesterday's test ticket casted, it reminded me of aliacca's rollover. he lost his very first bet, but he didnt give up. He tried again and he cashed out. But this one wey test run dey cast two days in a row, i dont see light at the end of the tunnel. Make i jejely comot my mind from this project before it drops me in the land of the yellow submarines.
Never say never bro.
No guts, no glory.
If they can drop the win to nil market and come up with 3 odds would be better.
I prefer to lose a odd of 4 to a odd which is below 2.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by adino(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
2pointsonly:
I wonder when puskin or Seun go ban that scammer.
I just taya.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ramalex(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
fxdrizzle:
When yesterday's test ticket casted, it reminded me of aliacca's rollover. he lost his very first bet, but he didnt give up. He tried again and he cashed out. But this one wey test run dey cast two days in a row, i dont see light at the end of the tunnel. Make i jejely comot my mind from this project before it drops me in the land of the yellow submarines.

it can only get better oo...to me so far ive learnt how to b patient enough for my kind of games i play plus discipline.

...back to photography jhoooor.

i advice we add handicaps of plus 2 n just 1 studied over 1.5 goals n then win to nil
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by smartwisey: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
u can plan, u can analyse, u can predict but u can almost neva beat the bookie... but there's always one way u can do that. visit ;

footballtradingsecrets..com
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
kingofcasting:
Shady16 How Fa Na.I Sight U From Afar. Abeg I Fit Laff With You Too? grin

lol

Are you laughing at anyone? Go ahead with ya laughter joor...

cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by smartwisey: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
reincarnation:

Never say never bro.
No guts, no glory.
If they can drop the win to nil market and come up with 3 odds would be better.
I prefer to lose a odd of 4 to a odd which is below 2.

there is always a reason for every misfortune. The blueprint for this project was faulty right from day one.

I remember saying "too much hands dey spoil soup"

Suddenly everybdy is now a punter, and wants to be in the punting group, imagine they are almost 12 or so in that punting group, while we the critics are not even up to 6.

This stuff was meant to be just 3-4 persons..some people with no business in punting are in that group. Till they delete some unknown aliens, I don't really see this project working to be honest. I would rather stake on my 1.30points jeje than stake on games from alabi's agent. My own is to criticize, if we truly criticize, na just 1.20points go come out... But back in the groups, if You don't post/approve some folks game, they get angry & feel marginalized.

I don talk my own. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kingofcasting(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
shady16:

lol
Are you laughing at anyone? Go ahead with ya laughter joor...
cool
laughing At Anyone? No O. Ur Laughter Just Dey Infectious... Haha

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
cry
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by freshcvvs: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
2pointsonly:

there is always a reason for every misfortune. The blueprint for this project was faulty right from day one.

Suddenly everybdy is now a punter, and wants to be in the punting group, imagine they are almost 12 or so in that punting group, while we the critics are not even up to 6.

This stuff was meant to be just 3-4 persons..some people with no business in punting are in that group. Till they delete some unknown aliens, I don't really see this project working to be honest. I would rather stake on my 1.30points jeje than stake on games from alabi's agent. My own is to criticize, if we truly criticize, na just 1.20points go come out... But back in the groups, if You don't post/approve some folks game, they get angry & feel marginalized.

I don talk my own. grin

Is this necessary?

Wouldn't it have been better if you said all these in the room so that some can on their own pull out?

Life!

8 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Estimable(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
The Awkward moment when Alabi is the refree officiating Mozambique vs Gabon match.....

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Jskelly11: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
2pointsonly:

I don talk my own. grin
GBAM

5 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
freshcvvs:

Is this necessary?

Wouldn't it have been better if you said all these in the room so that some can on their own pull out?

Life!
ermm, they asked me to post it here sir, twasnt my decision.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mversed: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
2pointsonly:

I don talk my own. grin

you should not be saying this, really. And not here either. Me never complain, 'cos na wetin u n ur committee members decide-on we accept. If e cast, u follow for d mata cos u follow agree to d pick.
By the way, for your troubles, where that Code Of Conduct Tribunal? We don get anoda Sa**ki here

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
so the ticket casted, i'll just say i take responsibility for the loss, no need for too much talk, to everyone that lost money today abeg no vex , believe me we hoped for the opposite happening.

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
2pointsonly:

I don talk my own. grin

I see the project succeeding.
We have 12 Punters dropping tips.
Divide the 12 into 2 groups of 6 each.
Minimum odd of 1.10 and Maximum odd of 3.00 from each punter.
Critic and Scrutinize as much as you can with the other members of the group.
Do away with any game you are not comfortable with (Nobody should take offence for that. It's a group decision because it's a group project). Only a child will.
Present 2 tickets.
We are good to go.
My humble suggestion.

And btw today is better than yesterday. Tomorrow will be good. Well done y'all.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ikecinho(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Okay dash me nah!
lol
fabiano09:

why dont i just dash you??/
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Calebsky:

I see the project succeeding.
We have 12 Punters dropping tips.
Divide the 12 into 2 groups of 6 each.
Minimum odd of 1.10 and Maximum odd of 3.00 from each punter.
Critic and Scrutinize as much as you can with the other members of the group.
Do away with any game you are not comfortable with (Nobody should take offence for that. It's a group decision because it's a group project). Only a child will.
Present 2 tickets.
We are good to go.
My humble suggestion.

And btw today is better than yesterday. Tomorrow will be good. Well done y'all.
ok Boss, back to my office.
To all those that lost today, make una no vex mbok, things must surely get better we promise cool

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kingofcasting(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
kingofcasting:
grin
i want to fund my bonanzawin acct

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mversed:

you should not be saying this, really. And not here either. Me never complain, 'cos na wetin u n ur committee members decide-on we accept. If e cast, u follow for d mata cos u follow agree to d pick.
By the way, for your troubles, where that Code Of Conduct Tribunal? We don get anoda Sa**ki here
Case settled,You are to valuable to us biko... grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
siegfried99:
Hmmn : every tom, d1ck n harry making jest of the roller.. OK

Una well done cool

Not every tom, dick n harry. Just a negligible few. Many praying it succeeds. And they are just quiet and observing. That's the reality.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by smartwisey: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
ramalex:

it can only get better oo...to me so far ive learnt how to b patient enough for my kind of games i play plus discipline.

...back to photography jhoooor.

i advice we add handicaps of plus 2 n just 1 studied over 1.5 goals n then win to nil

My advice is to just ignore the 3 way, handicapp market and concentrate on the goal market, d under 3.5/4.5 to be precise

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hehehehe...i just love this thread
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Jskelly11: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
lordthree:
hehehe i want to fund too
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
2pointsonly:
ok Boss, back to my office.
To all those that lost today, make una no vex mbok, things must surely get better we promise cool

You know what I said in the room. You are a master in your field just as am an apprentice to kelvic1- you know what I mean. Let's get this thing rolling. Just for 4 days. It isn't impossible.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Calebsky:

Not every tom, dick n harry. Just a negligible few. Many praying it succeeds. And they are just quiet and observing. That's the reality.

Lol grin hypocrisy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
opsydudu:
Hehehehe...i just love this thread

BEST THREAD ON NAIRALAND FOR ME THIS YEAR cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by emmayayodeji(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
I think Alabi is using jazz ohhh Imagine 6 of best punters i know cant cook up 1.8 odds again grin chai.... [size=2pt]DIARIS GOD OHH CHAI,! [/size] bet casted again

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mversed:

Kwakwakwakwa cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
siegfried99:

Lol grin hypocrisy

TRUE LIFE SITUATIONS.
WHAT YOU SEE HERE IS A MINIATURE OF THE LARGER WORLD.
ONLY THE STRONG AND DETERMINED PROVE THEIR DETRACTORS WRONG.
I CAN RELATE WITH THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mversed: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
1stdami:

which one is KOC and what do you think of ATM payment option tried it dint work
drmikeadams:
It's a new multinational bank..KOC bank of Nigeria ...deposit money @ur own risk

kingofcasting:
grin

lordthree:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.