Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (2116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3012819 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by youngdee(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
godoluwa:
mine.
Which is yours pls?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by AVVS(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
youngdee:

Oh, u are correct on this bro..... But this is for people who are patient
over patient dey worry me these days... think I've lost enough to bookies
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by amajato: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
AVVS:
over patient dey worry me these days... think I've lost enough to bookies
one can win 5k per game if well analyze and 15k is stake
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by amajato: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
amajato:
Both Teams To Score Accumulator what do you think

19:00 - PSV RESERVES vs NAC [Holland Juplier League]
19:15 - FORTUNA DUSSELDORF vs EINTRACHT BRAUNSCHWEIG [Germany Bundesliga II]
19:45 - GRIMSBY vs SHREWSBURY [FA Cup]
20:00 - EVERTON vs CRYSTAL PALACE [Barclays Premier League

Cc Calebsky, kelvinetwork, godoluwa, 2pointonly, 2dice, vikkiboi

Cc Calebsky, godoluwa, 2pointonly, 2dice, vikkiboi
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by AVVS(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
amajato:
one can win 5k per game if well analyze and 15k is stake
nah..better to lose 1500 than 15k
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by baslone: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
2pointsonly:
bro put Your money somewhere else, they've got crappy customer care + useless odds. angry

Really? shocked
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by vboss(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
tip chania win ....Greece football league
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
baslone:

Really? shocked
oga baslone, I sent You a mail since last week, no reply...my issue has been settled anyways(by a facebook rep)..I don empty my account run. angry

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by opsydudu(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Low odd acca

Trabzonspor 1x @ 1.20
Akhiser Beledeye 1x @ 1.30

Total odd....1.56
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Inplay

Misr Lel Makasa - El-Entag El-Harby

Home team to score second goal @ 2.50

At ur own risk
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Inplay

FK Sumgayit - FK Kapaz
Home team to score over 0.5 @ 1.55

At ur own risk
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Inplay

For Bonanzawin Users

Kallithea FC-PAE Ergotelis
Over 2 goals @ 1.60

At ur own risk
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Inplay

For Bonanzawin Users

FK Partizan Belgrade U19-FK Vojvodina U19

Home team to win @ 2.70

At ur own risk
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Gangster1ms: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
the guy tire me o grin
Vikkiboi:

Guy stop reasoning like a baby pls.

If you are making 100k from a particular market, someone somewhere is loosing times 5 on both the same market and other markets entirely.

If a bookie removes a market due to one reason or d other, subscriber of such market might migrate to another bookie with that market and that's a loss to the bookie.

and a lot of subscriber do move to some bookie due to the markets they have.

Nairabet has 'win to nil' some bookie don't have it. If you are very careful and can select games well, 10 games can give u 1.5-2 odds and a high staker can make up to 50k weekly.

But that doesn't mean they will remove it cos some people are also loosing in that market.

Got a post of yours when u said u started punting like last month, no wonder u are here acting and talking like a baby, well that's what you are in punting 'no offence intended'

Some people here been punting for over 5yrs, so that market is definitely not new.

This epistle is actually not to ginger u to drop ur trick but it's just to tell u to stop acting like a baby pls.

The amount you are planning to win is the amount someone is staking with. So bring down your ego

This thread is actually aimed at helping fellow punters with tips and tricks and also help newbie select games too.

If you actually do not want to share anything, then this thread is not for you. Kindly enjoy alone and Gerrarahia!

And mind you, your 100k profit monthly is not compared to the millions bookies make per day. They will only notice you if you are cashing out like maybe 3million every week.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
suxxman:

You is here.... As you is forget me grin
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lakritz: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
drmikeadams:
Bulgaria league no dey reliable but make I try over 1.5 for slavia Sofia match..alabi offering for today
BOOM BOOM BOOM.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
lakritz:
BOOM BOOM BOOM.
grin grin..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by amajato: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
AVVS:
nah..better to lose 1500 than 15k
lol.. Guess is also better to win 500h than to win 5k
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
amajato:
lol.. Guess is also better to win 500h than to win 5k
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by adedavids(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
What we don't know is that, football is business for top Echelon goons. we accumulate games everywhere around the world while they sit-down somewhere and accumulate our our money. HOW CAN NAPOLI BE LOOSING TO BOLOGNA BY 3GOALS. TOWARDS FINAL WHISTLE(5MIN TO THE END OF THE GAME), A HIGIUAN WILL RISE UP LIKE JETLI, SCORE TWO GOALS WITHIN 5MIN. The aims of the goal is not to win or draw the match but, to give them advantage over other team at the end of the season if they happen to have bracket points.

hmmmm!
#Silent_Follower_of_the_threads

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by eph12(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
BlueRat:
Inplay

At ur own risk
BlueRat:
Inplay
At ur own risk
Boom!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
adedavids:
What we don't know is that, football is business for top Echelon goons. we accumulate games everywhere around the world while they sit-down somewhere and accumulate our our money. HOW CAN NAPOLI BE LOOSING TO BOLOGNA BY 3GOALS. TOWARDS FINAL WHISTLE(5MIN TO THE END OF THE GAME), A HIGIUAN WILL RISE UP LIKE JETLI, SCORE TWO GOALS WITHIN 5MIN. The aims of the goal is not to win or draw the match but, to give them advantage over other team at the end of the season if they happen to have bracket points.

hmmmm!

Kwakwakwa

Lwkm grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by amajato: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
adedavids:

hmmmm!
it will never be well with NAPOLI!!!!!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Eyepencil: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
AVVS:
this one is simple na ..
bet 1000 on 2-3(2.00) and 500 on 3-5(4.25) but it's 75% on Czech republic so do your analysis well

Bro! 4.25 on 4-5goals is too much na, no bookie will offer you that high odd. It ranges between 3.45 to 3.6.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by donlino9: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
amajato:
it will never be well with NAPOLI!!!!!!!
Chairman easy now , they have a long winning streak so I have been expecting them to drop points you should have played them both to score or over 2.5 like I did
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lakritz: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
UAE cup
Baniyas SC-Al Ahli Dubai (Live)

Over 2 goals@ 1.4
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
dontmention:

re u ok bros undecided undecided u lose then come to get ur moni bck frm ur fellow punters grin
Mr investigator,am i trying to make money from you? I used to lose alot till i discovered patience and money management,i started betting just this year as a side attraction,staking upwards of 50k per game,i lost it all then decided to study the game,found out that staking less than 5k is better than large stakes,and patient rollover is the in thing now,say what you want,am only here to help,i never asked anyone for any money,infact anyone that pays anybody upfromt for picks is a fôol,all you need to do is fund your account with 2k and let me pick the game,in 5 days you have 15k,i have done it about 7 times and lost just once,so am not begging you to join me. So if aftet the 5th day you have 15k,no one will even tell you to thank me with something. Ps; we already won todays game,see you on friday.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
BlueRat:
Inplay

At ur own risk
green
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by donlino9: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
frankymiller:

Mr investigator,am i trying to make money from you? I used to lose alot till i discovered patience and money management,i started betting just this year as a side attraction,staking upwards of 50k per game,i lost it all then decided to study the game,found out that staking less than 5k is better than large stakes,and patient rollover is the in thing now,say what you want,am only here to help,i never asked anyone for any money,infact anyone that pays anybody upfromt for picks is a fôol,all you need to do is fund your account with 2k and let me pick the game,in 5 days you have 15k,i have done it about 7 times and lost just once,so am not begging you to join me. So if aftet the 5th day you have 15k,no one will even tell you to thank me with something. Ps; we already won todays game,see you on friday.
Boss please how can I join you ?
You have a whatsapp group ?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lakritz: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
donlino9:

Chairman easy now , they have a long winning streak so I have been expecting them to drop points you should have played them both to score or over 2.5 like I did
I run as fast as my legs can carry me whenever I hear or see NAPOLI.
They casted my 50k stake on them last season/year. They hosted a bottom team, I staked 50k on napoli double chance. They conceded 1-0 in the first half and the match finished like dat. They were right there at their home ground against a useless 17-19 position. Couldn't score a single goal to make it 1-1.

I learnt my lesson that day neva to stake large on ridiculous odd again. And it has over a year now that I last staked on Napoli.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Topmostt: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
20 odds try. Stakers Discretion advised.
Primera Division - Espanyol - Levante date: 07/12/2015 20:30 odd type: 1 odd: 2.00 result:

Premier League - Everton - Crystal Palace date: 07/12/2015 21:00 odd type: 1 odd: 2.05 result:

Superligaen - Aalborg - Viborg date: 07/12/2015 19:00 odd type: 1 odd: 1.67 result:

Eerste Divisie - Jong Psv Eindhoven - Breda date: 07/12/2015 20:00 odd type: 2 odd: 1.41 result:

Ekstraklasa - Gornik Leczna - Mks Pogon Szczecin date: 07/12/2015 18:00 odd type: X2 odd: 1.45 result:

Premier League - Enppi Club - Aswan Fc date: 07/12/2015 18:30 odd type: 1 odd: 1.56 result:
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
BlueRat:
Inplay

FK Sumgayit - FK Kapaz Home team to score over 0.5 @ 1.55

At ur own risk
green

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10