Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,232 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3031960 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by PuntGenius: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls is Jetworldpee the same person as Puskin? I am just curious how a confirmed scammer continues to post confidently on this thread. If the answer is Yes that's fine, but if it is No, then Puskin has either forgotten his job or doesn't understand it anymore.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by TVTKOKO(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Donemmex:
[b]KNOCKING!!!!
Uhmmmm!!!!.......Dia is God ooooo!!!.........I have never received the type of insults i received from the pple that subscribe to my draw picks the last tym i opened my subscription portal to them although i explicitly explain to them about single stakes on my draw picks......At least before una subscribe i posted about 9draws hia which all entered.......All because of the lost i incurred consecutively i was insulted, cursed and so on......Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......... Am fully back with a revised draw system.......
Well i have learnt ma lesson in a hard way kudos to them...........yeah my new rule.......no more subscription hence forth......will be posting ma picks hia for the smart and intelligent pple to pick carefully and stake on them......For those that still believe in me.......I know you very well and am preparing something for una....................AM sorry for disappointing those that subscribe to my picks......I can only try ma best but God is the only one that knws all.........Happy Punting Guys............Donemmex.............[/b]
your pride eventually caused your downfall mr Donemmex! I just sat back and watched to see hw things would play out when someone said on the other thread that u're gon' crawl back here. When you posted those draw matches and they clicked, you were atop of the world and made it looked lyk as if football is more than a game that can shift it's luck any goddamn tym! From dat tym,the best we could here frm you is to subscribe for, with an outrageous sum of money!
I'm not taking pride in your downfall o but just to serve as a lesson to everyone. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkcheesycheesysad now that you've learnt your lesson, i pray the greeen begins to flow again. God bless you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by smeagolab: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Follow at your own risk
Italy Copa Italia Lega Pro
11.02.15 14:30
Spal 2013 - Como Calcio (Halftime/Fulltime)
Customer type: X / X @ 4.80
Result:
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Donemmex:
[b]KNOCKING!!!!
Uhmmmm!!!!.......Dia is God ooooo!!!.........I have never received the type of insults i received from the pple that subscribe to my draw picks the last tym i opened my subscription portal to them although i explicitly explain to them about single stakes on my draw picks......At least before una subscribe i posted about 9draws hia which all entered.......All because of the lost i incurred consecutively i was insulted, cursed and so on......Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......... Am fully back with a revised draw system.......
Well i have learnt ma lesson in a hard way kudos to them...........yeah my new rule.......no more subscription hence forth......will be posting ma picks hia for the smart and intelligent pple to pick carefully and stake on them......For those that still believe in me.......I know you very well and am preparing something for una....................AM sorry for disappointing those that subscribe to my picks......I can only try ma best but God is the only one that knws all.........Happy Punting Guys............Donemmex.............[/b]

Interestingly enough, should I say you got what u deserved? Maybe that wud be a hasty move on my path. With the texts/msgs u sent to them, leaving them in the lurch, not minding they paid u huge sum alongside the money they also staked on ur supposed "draw" pick.
Hey mr man, am not one to call ppu out,but when I do, then I go all out.
Any1 with good heads on their shoulders should know that since ur last effort /attempt was a MASSIVE failure, u'd think since u're now claiming to have a Revised new outlook to ur draw prediction, U don't deem It necessary to 1st of all before u made ur way to this place, to go and make ur subscribers even with ur new method. Moreso,any1 who has dia credibility at stake, shud have at least returned the subscription money they paid to u since u couldn't deliver and it was a Fiasco, nO?
Oan: why are u saying ppu shud pick from the draws, laughable, even if it's free, am sure since u're under d impression that draws are predictable quite often and with ur new revised mode u shud be able to drop a winning draw pick and not sending everyone who cares to follow on a wild goose chase.
#MTs

3 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by feldido(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Donemmex:
[b]KNOCKING!!!!

How dare u opening ur mouth to talk abt staking on singles when not even one day of profit? You made us wasted our money in staking on ur subscribed(vip) picks where we had not even up to 30% win rate?

You ought to be jailed by now for defrauding over 21 persons of their hard earned money n also making them waste money in staking on ur miraculous draws.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Crazy ppu all over this thread, all of a sudden all and sundry wanna own a Tipping service. More like any1 who managingly tries to win 3 straight picks or 4, heck odd of 3+. Boom! They start asking for subscription.
In b4 someone will ask 'has he done subscription business before*
in case u dont knw, ask about me. Even before subscription became a THING on here i had it going. U want evidence, ask those who subbed to my service codedly.
I worked my a s s off cause they paid for it and should get their value, not guess work.
Add to that, u ppu are just here fooling around and parading urself that u are tipsters and whatnot. Shame on U. Too bad those who give in to yalls shii are just not using their heads.
back then with my subscribers.I wud give them a Pick, and i'll Tell u how much to stake On it. That's what tipsters are paid for. Not the nonsense u ppu do here with ppus hard earned money. Then u open ur mouth to say 'I can never win all'...u ppu sold Shame and bought Disgrace, right?
They paid u so much, in the figures of double digits, yet u emerge from whereEver it is to say a thing as that crap u posted in this Sweltering afternoon.
My man,no insults but hey, if no one will say it, i'll. Take ur CRUSTY a s s Back and go recover ur subscribers the huge money they lost on U.
I must say, ur marketing ploy was A+. Cause immediately after ur LUCKY 9 draws WON, what btter time than to roll out ur now INFAMOUS sub service, knowing Full well the influx and request wud be SkyHigh.
If truly u were that good and it wasnt a FLUKE, u should have been able to Replicate that FEAT or at least do something close to that.
Pls do the NEEDFUL.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by puskin: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
PuntGenius:
Pls is Jetworldpee the same person as Puskin? I am just curious how a confirmed scammer continues to post confidently on this thread. If the answer is Yes that's fine, but if it is No, then Puskin has either forgotten his job or doesn't understand it anymore.

You seriously looking for a dignified answer from me..........right??
How many times have you used the MOD button to report his OR any scamming activity.

Has he scammed you or any NL'er before??
If you don't know how to protect yourself from scammers in a faceless forum, you had better log off from the internet.

then Puskin has either forgotten his job or doesn't understand it anymore.

nah you employ me..........abi. angry angry
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by link2ok(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
chimajii:

Interestingly enough, should I say you got what u deserved? Maybe that wud be a hasty move on my path. With the texts/msgs u sent to them, leaving them in the lurch, not minding they paid u huge sum alongside the money they also staked on ur supposed "draw" pick.
Hey mr man, am not one to call ppu out,but when I do, then I go all out.
Any1 with good heads on their shoulders should know that since ur last effort /attempt was a MASSIVE failure, u'd think since u're now claiming to have a Revised new outlook to ur draw prediction, U don't deem It necessary to 1st of all before u made ur way to this place, to go and make ur subscribers even with ur new method. Moreso,any1 who has dia credibility at stake, shud have at least returned the subscription money they paid to u since u couldn't deliver and it was a Fiasco, nO?
Oan: why are u saying ppu shud pick from the draws, laughable, even if it's free, am sure since u're under d impression that draws are predictable quite often and with ur new revised mode u shud be able to drop a winning draw pick and not sending everyone who cares to follow on a wild goose chase.
#MTs

Yu too get sense. Yu reasoning tight like virgin tin. @donnemax abi Don jazzy embarassed tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
NEVER PAY FOR PICKS! ITS NOT WORTH PAYING FOR!

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Zonacus(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
godoluwa:
NEVER PAY FOR PICKS! ITS NOT WORTH PAYING FOR!

NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
FREE VIP TIKET:

20:45 Man Utd - Burnley 1&OVER 1.5 (1.50)
20:45 Benfica - Setubal H1 (-1.5) (1.45)
21:00 PSG - Nantes H1 (-1.5) (1.85)

ODD: 4.02
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
FREE VIP DUBL:

20:45 Cercle - Club Brugge OVER 1.5 (1.40)
20:45 Chelsea - Everton 1&OVER 2.5 (2.00)

ODD: 2.8
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
★★★ DOUBLE YOUR MONEY ★★★

17:00 Rijeka - Lok. Zagreb OVER 1.5 @ 1.20
20:45 Manchester Utd - Burnley OVER 1.5 @ 1.22
20:45 Chelsea - Everton OVER 1.5 @ 1.25
20:45 Stoke - Manchester City X2 @ 1.15

ODD: 2,1045

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by gabrielmorinho(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Donemmex:
[b]KNOCKING!!!!

Welcome donemexx. A king and his kingdom, a warrior and the battle ground. Punting!!! Doing what you know best.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
DOUBLE:
17:00 Omonia-Karmiotissa 1 (1.25)
20:45 Southampton-West Ham PP1+ (1.38) - first half over 0.5
20:45 Nottingham-Wigan PP1+ (1.39) - first half over 0.5
ODD: 2.39
Stake 6/10

DUBL:
17:00 Kayserispor-Besiktas (1.78)
19:55 Shmona-M. Tel Aviv (1.60)
ODD: 2.84
Stake: 5/10

SINGL:

20:45 Virtus Roma-Zaragoza OVER 148.5 (BASKET)
Stake: 5/10
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Triple:

17:00 - KAYSERISPOR - BESIKTAS - 2 -- 2.00

20:45 - SOUTHAMPTON - WEST HAM - 1/1 -- 2.90

20:45 - CHELSEA - EVERTON - 1& - 3.30

ODD: 18.60
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
80%

RIJEKA - LOKOMOTIVA Z 7+ 22.00

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Time line betting

Man u Vs burnley @ over 1.5
Chelsea Vs Everton @ over 1.5
Southampton Vs westham @ over 1.5
Stoke Vs man city @ over 0.5
Crystal Palace Vs Newcastle @ 0.5

Span/Copa del Rey
Fc Barcelona Vs CF Villarreal @ over 1.5
Athletic bilbao Vs RCD @ over 1.5
Thank me later
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Free!!!

BELGIUM: Belgian Cup

Cercle Brugge-Club Brugge

Tip: 1x @ 3.00 bet365!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by will259: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jtslimz:
Choi dem dey finish me wella angry always one pick dey fall my hand. 3 separate tickets one spoiler each.
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/checkBetslip/2254748080

https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/checkBetslip/2250674578

na because u no share am b4 u play am , boys go don hint u abt the failed game tongue

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Donemmex:
[b]KNOCKING!!!!
[size=14pt] Shut up my Friend
Is it now you know that there is God?
I
You won 8 draws fine
All man hailed you, including me
You decided to Create a subscription group, with a large fee ( even after making a lot from your past winnings)
I saw nothing bad in that if you really can get sure games for your subscribers
I
You couldn't give them what they want
They wasted a lot of money playing your games and could not win
I
Now you come back Nairaland come dey shout
There is God ooo
Why didn't you think about this before?
No use _ no more sub decieve us - return your subscribers money back - for not providing the service they wanted
Better give those subscribers back their money
MoraFucker [/size]

8 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Trendline: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
LordEmperoris1:
WON WON WON
wow its really painful i miss out on this one....more greens to your elbow bro
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by PuntGenius: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
puskin:

You seriously looking for a dignified answer from me..........right??
How many times have you used the MOD button to report his OR any scamming activity.

Has he scammed you or any NL'er before??
If you don't know how to protect yourself from scammers in a faceless forum, you had better log off from the internet.

nah you employ me..........abi. angry angry

He didn't scam me, but he scammed some nairalanders in the last season and you didn't do anything about it. People have been complaining since and you didn't act, so I assumed you forgot your duty.

5 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by PuntGenius: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Guys should free this Don...guy, after all he didn't force anyone to pay for his tips. If you can't use your head to figure that no tip is 100% and you should never pay anyone for tips, then you don't know what you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Jtslimz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
°•° play at your own risk. lipsrsealed

Won: 0.00
1. 11.02.15 20:45
Southampton FC - West Ham United (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.75
Result:
2. 11.02.15 21:00
Crystal Palace - Newcastle United (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.80
Result:
3. 11.02.15 21:00
West Bromwich Albion - Swansea City (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.85
Result:
4. 11.02.15 22:00
Athletic Bilbao - RCD Espanyol Barcelona (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.90
Result:
5. 11.02.15 20:00
FC Barcelona - CF Villarreal (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.70
Result:
6. 11.02.15 17:00
Kayserispor - Besiktas Istanbul (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.65
Result:
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Estimable(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yungmilio2:

[size=14pt] Shut up my Friend
Is it now you know that there is God?
I
You won 8 draws fine
All man hailed you, including me
You decided to Create a subscription group, with a large fee ( even after making a lot from your past winnings)
I saw nothing bad in that if you really can get sure games for your subscribers
I
You couldn't give them what they want
They wasted a lot of money playing your games and could not win
I
Now you come back Nairaland come dey shout
There is God ooo
Why didn't you think about this before?
No use _ no more sub decieve us - return your subscribers money back - for not providing the service they wanted
Better give those subscribers back their money
MoraFucker [/size]
Hahahahahahahaha
Laughing in swalihi........una think say d guy dey predict draw abi, he come send una go villa......

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by iykofias(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
PuntGenius:
Guys should free this Don...guy, after all he didn't force anyone to pay for his tips. If you can't use your head to figure that no tip is 100% and you should never pay anyone for tips, then you don't know what you are doing.
dont mind 'em, let em be ranting all ova ds thread. Som1 cnt make use of his brain, most tyms i wonda hw pple get scammed. It jux shows u d kids among us.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by puskin: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
PuntGenius:

He didn't scam me, but he scammed some nairalanders in the last season and you didn't do anything about it. People have been complaining since and you didn't act, so I assumed you forgot your duty.

I am not aware of this.

Let the people he scammed.....speak up.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Parma - Chievo
HT/FT = 2/1
STAKE WAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE
tongue grin cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Calebsky:
80%

RIJEKA - LOKOMOTIVA Z 7+ 22.00
Dont undastand dis tip bro
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
emmyspark007:

Dont undastand dis tip bro
Over 6.5 goals
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ib4real95(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
League:ENGLAND: Premier League
Match: Southampton - West Ham
Tip: 1/1 (Half time / Full time )
ODD: 3.25
Secrety: 10000%

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.