Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3014475 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
sexymonkey:
use 55606 for any amount.

Thanks....
sladimeji:
pls wats otp ....tanks

One Time Password..... A pin that would be sent to the person's mobile phone number and it's required for the transaction to be completed.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
sladimeji:
pls wats otp ....tanks

One time password required to aunthenticate online transaction.... u can read more about it here

https://connect.interswitchng.com/no-seriously-why-you-should-carry-out-atm-card-activationsafetoken-registration/
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pmann2(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
VFL live games is going on now at talk naira.com... prosper is killing the bookies... That guy is good, i nor wan chop alone
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Akabay(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
pls can someone help me out, more 2 weeks now I've been trying to make deposit in2 my Nairabet acct with my Gtb master card and it's not the first of making deposit, this is message it keeps giving ''$transferserrorX03'', even this afternoon

Kindly assist on the way out, tnx
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by good188(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Akabay:
pls can someone help me out, more 2 weeks now I've been trying to make deposit in2 my Nairabet acct with my Gtb master card and it's not the first of making deposit, this is message it keeps giving ''$transferserrorX03'', even this afternoon

Kindly assist on the way out, tnx
are you sure your account is not dormant ?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
pmann2:
VFL live games is going on now at talk naira.com... prosper is killing the bookies... That guy is good, i nor wan chop alone
Please I need help on this..... How do I know VFL? Under what game
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
pmann2:
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Akabay(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
good188:
are you sure your account is not dormant ?
The Good, tnx so much but d acct is nt dormant
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by emeka123123: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
xkunzo:
1960bet is 419 becareful guys , Pls guys 1960bet never pay my money over a month ,they keep telling is in line with payment process , all short of words .its I don enter one chance , I have alots people complain as well , all there contact no dey , na only email den respond to after 4 or 5 days . 1960bet is fraud and scam becareful with them

https://www.nairaland.com/1805780/1960bet-customer-service-thread/30#30632390

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Zonacus(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Akabay:
pls can someone help me out, more 2 weeks now I've been trying to make deposit in2 my Nairabet acct with my Gtb master card and it's not the first of making deposit, this is message it keeps giving ''$transferserrorX03'', even this afternoon Kindly assist on the way out, tnx
Bro, I thought you have resolved this problem. Cos I remembered that you have complained of this error arround last year or last two years. What is really the problem?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by olatunji390(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Zonacus:

Bro, I thought you have resolved this problem. Cos I remembered that you have complained of this error arround last year or last two years. What is really the problem?

Nah be the guy wey de talk say de keep all record for this trend? I twalle u
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Zonacus(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
olatunji390:

Nah be the guy wey de talk say de keep all record for this trend? I twalle u
Lol grin Record ke! Just dat I love solving problems & meeting challenges. That particular complaint refreshed my memory cause I have never encountered such error with any of my master cards or visa card in any online transaction. So I was not able to solve it. Bringing the same problem again left me asking whether he has not resolved it with his bank or whether it was a new error?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by felixtare(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
inplay
galatasaray ova5.5
@3.20
merrybet
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by SkgeeBoss(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
LordEmperoris1:
SURE BANKER
SAUDI ARABIA: Saudi Professional League MATCH: Al-Shabab vs Al-Fateh
TIME : 18:30
TIP:HT / FT 1 / 1
ODD: 2.80
Max bet

This kind banker na wah oh.
Dey sure of bet b4 writing banker abeg!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Jskelly11: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Coupe de france
Metz vs brest
Tip HT draw
odd 2.10

Maxbet
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Akabay(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Zonacus:

No that hs been resolved, its another issue bro, tnx
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by olatunji390(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Zonacus:

Lol grin Record ke! Just dat I love solving problems & meeting challenges. That particular complaint refreshed my memory cause I have never encountered such error with any of my master cards or visa card in any online transaction. So I was not able to solve it. Bringing the same problem again left me asking whether he has not resolved it with his bank or whether it was a new error?

Bro, pls which of the banks in Nigeria use Visa card that is reliable?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sladimeji(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
pls bosses I just want to start dis biz..Abeg Shey b 1k dey ok for starters
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by boladeen(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
sladimeji:
pls bosses I just want to start dis biz..Abeg Shey b 1k dey ok for starters
Alabi fit manage am for fresher like u.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Zonacus(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Akabay:

No that hs been resolved, its another issue bro, tnx
Okay I see! undecided
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
drulbaba:
Today's matches dey fear me and calebsky never show face, I place two bets every time my picks and his own. Lol the dude is good 8/10 good
pls hw do u place ur bet? Is it single?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sladimeji(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
boladeen:

Alabi fit manage am for fresher like u.
alabi ke?
bro i no get u oo
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Zonacus(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
olatunji390:

Access bank visa card is very good! Also UBA prepaid visa card is good too!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by SkgeeBoss(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
SkgeeBoss:
Qatar LEAGUE

Al Shahaniya vs Qatar FC....2 @1.75

Al Saliyar vs Al kor ......BTTS. @1.4

Total odds...2.45

All good
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by akanick(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls I need your help
I placed a bet I.e 'chelsea vs manU' away team clean sheet = NO. The match ended 0-0, what will be d outcome?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drulbaba(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
leocolin:
pls hw do u place ur bet? Is it single?

Singles and accumulated
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sladimeji(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
olatunji390:

boss Abeg Shey I fit start wit 1k...tanks
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by qloreal: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
akanick:
Pls I need your help
I placed a bet I.e 'chelsea vs manU' away team clean sheet = NO. The match ended 0-0, what will be d outcome?
You lost the bet, bro.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
akanick:
Pls I need your help

You enter bush be that
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonyx4x44(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
akanick:
Pls I need your help

Casted
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
sladimeji:

boss Abeg Shey I fit start wit 1k...tanks

Go and learn betting terms 1st

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)