Stats: 3,158,658 members, 7,837,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3028352 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by caxxy: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2015
krall:
all of you looking for odd to be supplied to you everyday should contact me next week.

i will teach you how to pick games by your self.
am in bro leommyn@gmail.com
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by caxxy: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2015
lordthree:
wish me and someone who can cook games as well can put heads together and cook 2odds 5different slips and do roller bet on it.
am in bro whatsapp 08148421758
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jornnarboi(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Tennis tip
Man challenge(czech)
Martin Andrej _ Cachin Pedro Tip: 2
Man challenge(sao paulo)
Pella Guido _ Garin Christian Tip:2
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Reply PM
replied
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ROYALTIPPERS: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2015
SELECTED PROFITABLE GAMES

30/04/15 - 19:30 - Gent - Anderlecht (X2)
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2015
aliACCA:

what do u wanna know??

shocked shocked cool

Thanks bro....on the first page, i read ppu congratulating a guy for winning some millions, i think from merrybet.....thats why the thread was named after them.....for over a month now....all im seeing is ppu dropping games and casting games.....the big question now is....WHAT DID ALIGATORSWERVE DID TO WIN THE MILLIONS?? And are we here to also win too or we just here to drop and select games. Thanks
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2015
DoroMega:
its all about greens,reds,casting & scamming.

Thanks bro....on the first page, i read ppu congratulating a guy for winning some millions, i think from merrybet.....thats why the thread was named after them.....for over a month now....all im seeing is ppu dropping games and casting games.....the big question now is....WHAT DID ALIGATORSWERVE DID TO WIN THE MILLIONS ?? And are we here to also win too or we just here to drop and select games. Thanks!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by DoroMega: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Aligatorswerve don leave us enta water tay tay. Anyway,thats where he belongs.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Krak(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Deyqunlay:

Thanks bro....on the first page, i read ppu
congratulating a guy for winning some millions, i think
from merrybet.....thats why the thread was named after
them.....for over a month now....all im seeing is ppu
dropping games and casting games.....the big question
now is....WHAT DID ALIGATORSWERVE DID TO WIN THE
MILLIONS ?? And are we here to also win too or we
just here to drop and select games. Thanks!

Both.

If games are not dropped how will people win?

Many people here have won more money than the people in those pictures.

Chairman just sit back and enjoy the show, or if you feel its not your thing then you have the right to leave o.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2015
@tonyx4x44 check your mail
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by facebookgroup(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Guys episode 6 will be dropped tonight/ midnight..cuz I would be very busy tmao and saturday... so all that contacted me check your emails tommorrow morning you would have seen the game.. Always remember least stake is 1000 and I get 30% of won bet.. Goodluck in advance to us all

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by MyLane: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2015
facebookgroup:
Guys episode 6 will be dropped tonight/ midnight..cuz I would be very busy tmao and saturday... so all that contacted me check your emails tommorrow morning you would have seen the game.. Always remember least stake is 1000 and I get 30% of won bet.. Goodluck in advance to us all

Check ur mail box sir, u av a mail from mylane0001@gmail.com

Waitn for ur reply.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Sheegs4silver: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2015
VALUE GAME OF THE DAY!!!
Fredrikstad vs Asane
Tip: 2
Norway league 1
Time: 6pm
ODD :4+ depending on ur bookie.
Who wan follow me chop this mula

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by afroline: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
MyLane:

Check ur mail box sir, u av a mail from mylane0001@gmail.com

Waitn for ur reply.
my lane .just sent u an email interested in episode 6 ,but my pm doest not work kindly resply my email with fbgroup contact my email is afrotips@yahoo.com
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by DoroMega: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Confusion evrywer,dont miss facebokgroups games. Join merry.bet thru the link below.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by busky101(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Deyqunlay:

Thanks bro....on the first page, i read ppu congratulating a guy for winning some millions, i think from merrybet.....thats why the thread was named after them.....for over a month now....all im seeing is ppu dropping games and casting games.....the big question now is....WHAT DID ALIGATORSWERVE DID TO WIN THE MILLIONS?? And are we here to also win too or we just here to drop and select games. Thanks
I think he played ludo or draft to win the millions..hope you are good in either of em

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by klexycole(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by klexycole(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by rawe45: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
facebookgroup:

I won't miss this Insha Allah.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by rawe45: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
afroline:
my lane .just sent u an email interested in episode 6 ,but my pm doest not work kindly resply my email with fbgroup contact my email is afrotips@yahoo.com

Broda, Mylane sef dey join follow facebookgroup ni. The Buhari of NL's Punters..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by spadar4u(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
DoroMega:
Confusion evrywer,dont miss facebokgroups games. Join merry.bet thru the link below.

we don join and noting noting.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by MyLane: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
rawe45:

Broda, Mylane sef dey join follow facebookgroup ni. The Buhari of NL's Punters..

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Gospell(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hello guys its been a while but am back, av decided to bring in all HIGH stakers together in one forum that is why i have created a group on whatsapp for HIGH STAKERS ONLY,i will be giving out daily small oddd for high stakers to win big, so if you are a high staker drop ur number to be added, the group is FREE.
NOTE:For high stakers only, if u know u are not a high stakers please don't bother dropping ur number.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dammit4u(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Romania League
Gaz Metan Medi - Otelul Galati
Tip: 1/1
ODD: 2.90
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by bignoble05(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gospell:
Hello guys its been a while but am back, av decided to bring in
all HIGH stakers together in one forum that is why i have
created a group on whatsapp for HIGH STAKERS ONLY,i will be
giving out daily small oddd for high stakers to win big, so if
you are a high staker drop ur number to be added, the group is
FREE.

NOTE:For high stakers only, if u know u are not a high stakers
please don't bother dropping ur number.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Emmotion(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
facebookgroup:

bro..pls help a broda
my email is douglasoseyomon@gmail.com
i already pm u but got no reply
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by charleya: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls am broke can someone help me credit even if it is 100naira pls nairabet WESLEYCHARLEY, ID 266129
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gospell:
FREE.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by charleya: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gospell:
FREE.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by rawe45: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Emmotion:

bro..pls help a broda
my email is douglasoseyomon@gmail.com
i already pm u but got no reply

Pm and wait. He already said tonight/midnight.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by afroline: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
frankyskyboi:
. that's nice bro .tips free or paid?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
1869 Primera Division Rayo Vallecano - Valencia Under(3.5) 1.51 1869 Primera Division Rayo Vallecano - Valencia X HT 2.26 1869 Primera Division Rayo Vallecano - Valencia 0-0 HT 2.71 1869 Primera Division Rayo Vallecano - Valencia 0-0/1-1 16.00

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10