Stats: 3,160,768 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3031360 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by PuntGenius: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
tydd:
Boss, please whats d difference btw over 2 goals and over 2.5goals..d odds are different

For over 2 goals
Exactly 2 goals - stake will be returned
Less than 2 goals - casted
More than 2 goals - won

For over 2.5
Less than 3 goals - casted
3 goals or more - won
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by oyetpel(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Christiano Ronaldo 1st goal scorer at 3.95 or Anytime goalscorer at 1.7
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Kkonchesky: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Portugal Segunda liga

FC porto B CLEAN SHEET No @ 1.40

International CLUB FRIENDLIES

Valerenga CLEAN SHEET NO @ 1.29

Fc Roskilde CLEAN SHEET NO @ 1.22

ROMANIA Cupa liga

AFC astra Giurgiu CLEAN SHEET NO @ 1.22

TOTAL ODD 2.50

STAKING 20K
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by PuntGenius: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kkonchesky:
I'm back, bigger and better

Guy, you are a loser, accept that fact and stop littering the thread. You don't loose belts, and you have lost twice within 2hrs. No adjective qualifies u better than FAILURE

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by oyetpel(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Real madrid win @ 1.45
basel vs fc porto btts @ 1.90
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by PuntGenius: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kkonchesky:
Portugal Segunda liga

ROMANIA Cupa liga

TOTAL ODD 2.50

STAKING 20K

Even if you have 100 consecutive wins, you are still a loser and a failure

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kkonchesky:
Portugal Segunda liga

ROMANIA Cupa liga

TOTAL ODD 2.50

STAKING 20K

Where is the 'Stake big and win big, 100% safe bet' ?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by oyetpel(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
PuntGenius:

Na his stake i dey always vex on, u stake 20k, u get 20k? or ur peanuts don reach 20k?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tydd(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
PuntGenius:

For over 2 goals
Exactly 2 goals - stake will be returned
Less than 2 goals - casted
More than 2 goals - won

For over 2.5
Less than 3 goals - casted
3 goals or more - won
oh..thanx..I appreciate
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Buchukwu: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don show, na who be this konchesky. Na me be the No Clean sheet Master!!! Will be posting games on friday, after that you'll subscribe. 95% confidence games. #ISRAELI PUNTER
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kkonchesky:
I'm back, bigger and better

I like this Guy !
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buchukwu:
I don show, na who be this konchesky. Na me be the No Clean sheet Master!!! Will be posting games on friday, after that you'll subscribe. 95% confidence games. #ISRAELI PUNTER
cheesy cheesy
Original copy!!

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yungchop: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
donshady:

Casted without mercy... .
na your papa wan cast am?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Buchukwu: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Take this for a start

Turkey 2nd lig

Goztepe As clean sheet

Customer type- No @ 1.60 . Game starts at 6. No dulling. Stake your papa house
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Buchukwu: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
PuntGenius:

Lol, you don finish this guy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lukesmith:
Steaua Bucuresti - Astra Giurgiu
Over 2 goals @ 1.63

Leyton Orient - Bradford City
Over 2 goals @ 1.57

TOTAL ODDS: 2.5+

GOODLUCK

This is our last picks here.. Subscribe now to win BELTS
dude, I have a very funny feeling you are takin advantage of dis whole "belt" saga to cleverly get peeps subscribe to ur woteva. If dt is tru, it isnt my fckin problem (person wey dey wan pursue dog frm shit, na em go chop d shit?). But plz do well to transanct ur biz off d thread n plz advice ur hapless followers to stop spamming here wit der digits angry

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
hammer2010:
dude, I have a very funny feeling you are takin advantage of dis whole "belt" saga to cleverly get peeps subscribe to ur woteva. If dt is tru, it isnt my fckin problem (person wey dey wan pursue dog frm shit, na em go chop d shit?). But plz transanct ur biz off d thread n plz advice ur hapless followers to stop spamming here wit der digits angry

U wan trend too? cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Buchukwu: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
suxxman:

cheesy cheesy
Original copy!!
YOUR FATHER!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buchukwu:

YOUR FATHER!!

On top YOUR MAMA!! cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by infobiz9ja(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
jadollee:

Pls ooo wc 1 b win a set again ooo I no sabi dat 1 pls explain to me

It means a player would win a set out of the 2-3 sets played. If they beat the player by 2-0 its a lost bet if the player wins or loses 2-1 it's a won bet. Hope u grab?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Jamexjulius(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
suxxman:

suxxman:

lolz
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
mazizitonene:
My bible taught me that the fool says "There is no God"
But in punting, I've seen that the fool says "I never lose a bet"
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
hammer2010:
dude, I have a very funny feeling you are takin advantage of dis whole "belt" saga to cleverly get peeps subscribe to ur woteva. If dt is tru, it isnt my fckin problem (person wey dey wan pursue dog frm shit, na em go chop d shit?). But plz do well to transanct ur biz off d thread n plz advice ur hapless followers to stop spamming here wit der digits angry
yhu are quite smart....I like that

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Ufranklin92(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
this thread self grin grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Lukesmith: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
hammer2010:
I really wanted to ignore you but I couldn't .. You made your first attack.. Nobody commented.. I sipped my juice and smiled.. You threw the second. No one commented.. That made me laugh a bit .. Cos you were just trying to seek attention which you in some way have been thinking that you are getting for the past couple of days... When it seemed like. No one was listening to your fucking barks.. You had to quote me.. I won't tell you not to quote me.. But I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW HOW BAD OF AN ATTENTION SEEKER YOU ARE.. If you wanna pull the kind of crowd I do.. Drop winning Picks.. Its just as simple as that... I don't beg for money.. If I need money.. I work for it

[size=20pt]GODWIN[/size]

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buchukwu:
I don show, na who be this konchesky. Na me be the No Clean sheet Master!!! Will be posting games on friday, after that you'll subscribe. 95 % confidence games. #ISRAELI PUNTER
buchuks hwfar
i wanna dash u ma babe oh
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
edenhazard:
buchuks hwfar
i wanna dash u ma babe oh

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lukesmith:
I really wanted to ignore you but I couldn't .. You made your first attack.. Nobody commented.. I sipped my juice and smiled.. You threw the second. No one commented.. That made me laugh a bit .. Cos you were just trying to seek attention which you in some way have been thinking that you are getting for the past couple of days... When it seemed like. No one was listening to your fucking barks.. You had to quote me.. I won't tell you not to quote me.. But I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW HOW BAD OF AN ATTENTION SEEKER YOU ARE.. If you wanna pull the kind of crowd I do.. Drop winning Picks.. Its just as simple as that... I don't beg for money.. If I need money.. I work for it

[size=20pt]GODWIN[/size]
lwkmd
true talk tho
iammonsuru
and i love my galfriend cynthia
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by olatunji390(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lukesmith:

[size=20pt]GODWIN[/size]

GODWIN don talk
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by olatunji390(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
edenhazard:
lwkmd
true talk tho
iammonsuru

Cynthia for FMS?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Buchukwu: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why does everybody on this thread wanna be THE MAN If you want to be THE MAN, drop picks that wins then you can ask people to subscribe, and thunder FIRE ANY ONE that wants to discourage peeps that will subscribe to my picks.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
edenhazard:
lwkmd
true talk tho
iammonsuru

Suru!!!
U really are crazy....

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10