Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,024 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (41059 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by victorD3: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Women finally gets very tired when they finally get married .
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by chelsea1116(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin I will LOL!!
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by SenatorJames(m): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
ArslordBaba:
This has separated many couples around the world.... Should any excuse given when it is time to have fun with one's wife... tiredness, headache, etc.
If you will not condemn me of being too spiritual, I will advice you declare 100 days fasting and prayer to console yourself, before you finish, her sense may have returned to default setting.

Thank God later not me.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by abdillahee(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
She might be not her self, an evil spirit may be god married to her or you married someone's wife and you don't know.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Tinyemeka(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2015
@ topic, just pack yourself and go sleep on the parlour cushions.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Bosch10(m): 1:14am On Feb 09, 2015
T3Amo:
if that is the case then she probably does not enjoy sex with you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes there will be times when you are indeed tired and that should be respected, but if everyday there is a story then it means you are not pleasing her in bed cos if she enjoyed it you probably wouldn't have to even ask
whether the wife enjoys it or not,she shuld be submissive to her husband in all things na,so the man shuld not have sex with her again?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 09, 2015
Make i talk my own grin grin
Your wife no gree sleep with you for bedroom could mean 2 things grin
She no find you sexually attractive or she is busy banging somebody steady behind your back grin grin.
prolly na your gateman dey shine her thing when you no dey around or your best friend or prolly your pastor when she dey visit ur pastor every friday evenings for im office for private counselling grin grin grin.
Shine your eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Tinyemeka:
@ topic, just pack yourself and go sleep on the parlour cushions.
hehehe sleep on the palour cushions with the house maid while the madam dey snow like cow 4 Bedroom grin.Wise choice grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by tunde1200(m): 2:29am On Feb 09, 2015
Try every possible means to know the reasons behind her No to sex!.

If her reasons are genuine find solution to them if neccesary quickly.

Because you don't need to starts this way before is too late for you.

Since both are new in the relationship you need to study her closely and make her to understand your desire or else!!!.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Never get angry at anybody, just get even.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by itops(f): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2015
@Jeromejnr that's when u have had like one or two, she could be tired u are right. But the question is saying NO when u have not done anything, not allowing u at all sad [/quote]

na wah.o men and sex, see how worried they are.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by sunnyt1(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2015
ArslordBaba:
This has separated many couples around the world.... Should any excuse given when it is time to have fun with one's wife... tiredness, headache, etc.

Iv read your post and the reasons she gave. Did you forced her into the marriage?

Marriage is for people who are ready in every ramfication; emotionally, physically and mentally

She is either not ready or was forced into marriage.

There are things matured people dont do.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Saucekide25(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by nellyelitz(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
There might be something he's doing that the wife isn't pleased with so, it could be some kind of punishment or nothing. My thoughts tho
punishment on a wedding night?...Hmmm women.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by olareed(m): 8:00am On Feb 09, 2015
Deny me sex unreasonably and I act cool about it..then I watch her come back with her pussy begging...how do I do this?..My explanation would turn out to be my weak point if gals get to knw it..buh am fucking sure I can handle the case...no b woman ni?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by extremelygolden: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2015
Then try pre-intimacy, Op. It works wonders in situation of unnecessary tiredness. Start up a little communication on how her day went, how beautiful her body glow, you know those things that when men say make us blush? Say it to her, while your hand performs magic on her body, you'll see she'll naturally give in to you.

The problem with some men is that they don't understand the place of romance in sex. It's not about diving headlong into her punny or taking permission to make love to your woman. Believe me some men do try to take permission by saying something like "darling, let's make love". You shouldn't start by saying it, start by pre-intimacy. Send her to high heavens with your hand and mouth and by the time you're done, ehen, she'll be the one begging you to penetrate. She's your wife afterall. And the next time you're together, she'll even be the one trying to initiate sex!

To me, there's something you aren't doing right on bed that she's probably shy to say, and the only way to protest is to always complain that she is tired. Find out those things and fix it.

I wish you blissful married life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by KLand(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2015
patience. love. understanding. seek help.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Mimienudles(f): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2015
nellyelitz:
punishment on a wedding night?...Hmmm women.
I didn't read anything like 'on a wedding night'
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by adejareojaja(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2015
well, sex is not what a wife should hold to punish her husband, if you have any reason say it before getting to bed and be at peace. marriage is an institution for both husband and wife to learn as God establish it, because any divided home can't stand don't pull your home down for one reason or the other. forgive easily and love always to experience peace in marriage. if I may say this there is a need to pray always because devil is after marriages so beware any attitude that won't bring peace and union is not attitude but spirit, pray that God help you as a man or woman. Pro.31:10-31, Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered. 1Pet.3:7
Mt 5:23-24; 18:19; 1Co 7:3; 12:23; Eph 5:25; Col 3:19; 1Th 4:4
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by adejareojaja(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2015
Rev.12:17 women should be more careful in their action taken because devil is always against you because he knows that any glory coming from heaven shall come through you, why deny you husband sex please reason with each other and pray always
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Pearl321(f): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2015
just on a second thought... maybe o.just maybe you are not handling her well in bed. was she a virgin? if not maybe her past partner gave her a better one.

again maybe she is pretending.. yes she needs time to adjust maybe she feels if she doesn't play hard to get u would assume she is a freak... girls just have many weird ways of thinking.

hehehehhehehe when we got married newly I was d one pressuring my hubby for sex. we had it everyday during our two weeks honeymoon and after that we came home he was feeling guilty and it took me time to understand that d love we had during honey moon was to make me happy. he was sooo introverted n went back to his old self. it took me prayers, good food, pillow talks to get him out. it wasn't easy. at times when I get nude he would shout dress up...na only we two de house o. but now my hubby goes arnd d house nude n doesn't sleep wt boxers. its a two way thing. be patient wt love

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by ebony2011(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hit the closest red light district simple.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Purity01(f): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Now dear. Try to limit ur intelligence to d scope of dis thread. It ddnt say anytin abt 'woman he ddnt marry' when we get to dat thread, we wld answer accordingly
Adamo84:
But a man can beat the woman she didn't marry abi
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by silvoice(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
This case is common. A friend dat wedded last week confided in me that more than a week after, he was yet to hav sex wit her. Though he said she's a virgin. And she's not wiling to allow him do it. I told him not to be frustrated bt to keep tryin, because of my own esperience wit my fiancee sometime ago. So lik oop, he needs advice.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by omoharry(f): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Guy, aside from the excuse of punishing you due to some grudges she might have had against you; have you ever wondered if she enjoys having sex with you?. It could be that you might be a bit big down there which could definitely be a painful sexual exercise for some ladies. Such women would find every excuse to avoid sex as the slightest opportunity. Sit her down and ask her if she enjoys sex with you so that you guys can find a way to solve this problem.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by mutter(f): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
omoharry:
Guy, aside from the excuse of punishing you due to some grudges she might have had against you; have you ever wondered if she enjoys having sex with you?. It could be that you might be a bit big down there which could definitely be a painful sexual exercise for some ladies. Such women would find every excuse to avoid sex as the slightest opportunity. Sit her down and ask her if she enjoys sex with you so that you guys can find a way to solve this problem.

Neither partner has a right to withhold themselves.
Allowing is not just enough. It should be given with love and emotion.

Please if the woman is scared, not ready to take the size and so on she should not have married or become a reverend sister.
We all know how this thing called marriage functions.

Any wife that cannot fulfill the fantasies of a man should blame herself if the man goes outside.

No man should be asked to put up with this .

Like getting a present and not being allowed to remove the wrapping.
When eventually you are allowed to remove the wrapping you are instructed to put it in a show case.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by chibic(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
omoharry:
Guy, aside from the excuse of punishing you due to some grudges she might have had against you; have you ever wondered if she enjoys having sex with you?. It could be that you might be a bit big down there which could definitely be a painful sexual exercise for some ladies. m.
I thaught women complain about men with small ddicks?..so being big down there is a disadvantage again?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Purity01(f): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yea. Its a problem. It all boild dwn to programming. D womans part is elastic in nature n expands gradually. Most women who want d bid dks av been programmed continously by sizes to make it comfortable enuf for any size. But a virg*n, she wld need enuf time to gradually fit a hude dk. So d initial time wld b very uncomfortable for her
chibic:
I thaught women complain about men with small ddicks?..so being big down there is a disadvantage again?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by soulglo: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bottom line is her excuse is her excuse. There's really nothing you can do about it. That's why communication is key in a relationship. If she's not well or tired then what more do you want? The only thing you should be doing is asking yourself the questions that only you know the answers to. Is she doing it a lot? Do you feel that she is making up these excuses? Does she work long hours? Is she pregnant and dealing with fatigue? Are there other underlying issues? This is were you need to have a conversation and not guess what might really be going on. If you are feeling neglected by her then open your mouth and tell her that you feel neglected in that department.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by 5minsmadness: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
The truth is that people don't love each other anymore. They just marry for marrying sake. Why will you want to deny your partner the joy of sex when newly married. The woman should not cry foul if the man starts to look outside. Women are the keepers of the home.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by Mayorblaze: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
There is vaseline..
After asking her upto three times and her reply still no, i will simply off my cloth self-service my third leg with vaseline in her presence until im sure the pressure has subdued

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is She A Wife Material? / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.