Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,230 members, 7,849,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Searching For God!! Right Here!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Searching For God!! Right Here!!! (409 Views)

Clapping After Hearing Sermon From A Man Of God, Right Or Wrong / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. / As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For God!! Right Here!!! by ParrotNG: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Where? Where? Where art thou Oh God! Where exactly do you reside? In the firmament they say but yet I fly the skies, stay all journey awake peeping to see your foot stick out of the clouds, I seem to blink a million times and no avail. I walk in the bushes, listening to the whistles from the trees, animals and wind yet he didn't show up. Up to the mountains, edge of a cliff sighting valleys on opposites, mist in the space but no magic made God's forehead pop. Plunged to the reefs and swam down the oceans to behold a figure bigger than the whale that can boldly lead me to the region underneath. After the sojourns, I remember one space - my room, my bed where I lay many nights, pondering where God is while sleeping. Lo! A voice from around me spoke softly, more gentle than a caress, calm and mild like a succour to a bruised thought. I listened in my spirit.
"You search for me young man. Look at you. I understand your worries and troubles but you looked everywhere but not inside you. One thing I will show you and that should tell you where I am."
Deep sleep took my eyes away and my weakness flattened on the bed. Suddenly, I sprung to see myself back to reality. From my stockings to the wall was a writing. 1Chronicle 29:11.

Then alone I read the Bible and found God is UNSEARCHABLE but EVERYWHERE.
Written by Odunayo Ogunsanwo.

Like us ParrotNG Follow on Twitter @ParrotNG

Re: Searching For God!! Right Here!!! by Jameselias: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Which of the god are u talking about is it amadioha?
Re: Searching For God!! Right Here!!! by aIrbenIc(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Just as Plod, the Creator of all creatures, is UNSEARCHABLE but EVERYWHERE.
Re: Searching For God!! Right Here!!! by Jameselias: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
aIrbenIc:
Just as Plod, the Creator of all creatures, is UNSEARCHABLE but EVERYWHERE.
yeaaah just like any name u like(osama bin laden) the creator is unsearchable but is everywhere
Re: Searching For God!! Right Here!!! by ParrotNG: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmm...HE is GOD almighty. The one who ruleth over all the earth and the heavens.

(1) (Reply)

Without The Shedding Of Blood... Sin / God's Time Table / Happy Psalm Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.