Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (48617 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / No Prophecy About Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by DONADAMS(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
We'll only see him afta d incident
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by dinggle: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Does anyone still take this man serious?
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by StealthyMe(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Calculated Guesses...who doesn't know that elections in Nigeria is usually clouded with tormentous and troublesome mists? undecided

Ok,My Prophecy for March 28
Pray hard! So that the coming election doesnt claim lives embarassed
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by saint047(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
bokohalal:

The deferment entrenches he is clueless because it does not change Buhari from winning the presidential election.
This ASSOCIATION of PAINED CHARLATANS(APC) Supporters never Cry finish since last night?? Jeez.... Weeping and Wailing must be y'all Hobby

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Weah96: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
onosprince:
This prophecy does not directly says there will be a postponement on the election... Or what am i missing here?

Absolutely nothing. You're on point. The fortune cookie prophet strikes again.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
And he couldn't prophesy the collapse of his church!
if you were there at the time that Jesus was crucified, i think you would have joined the group that said "he saved others, but why can't he save himself?" .

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by MalcoImX: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
blueto:
if you were there at the time that Jesus was crucified, i think you would have joined the group that said "he save others, but why can't he save himself?" .
Anybody who could claim seeing tomorrow and can't predict his house falling and killing large number of people is a scam.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Story, pls go and sleep jor.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by vooks: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
That Negroes still listen to this failed prophet, is a testament to delayed evolution among the more melanin endowed. He needs a few million years before he can get to where the rest of civilization is.

What has that blubbering got to do with postponement?
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abeg don't compare jesus with any man,jesus knew he was going to die that was why he became man in the first place.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
Anybody who could claim seeing tomorrow and can't predict his house falling and killing large number of people is a scam.
that is why we should not judge another man. most of these things are mysterious to our understanding. remember the saying; "judge not that u may not be judged?"
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
otiigba1:
and who will take him that hell? You? And how did you know the type of hell he will be taken to? Unless you have been there,Hell does not exit undecided just my opinion, you don't have to agree
birds of d same feather flock together. i can c d mark of d beast on ur fore head.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by kurt09(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

March 1-G
March 2-O
March 3-O
March 4-D
March 5-L
March 6-U
March 7-C
March 8-K
March 9-J
March10-O
March11-N
March12-A
March13-T
March14-H
March15-A
March16-N
March17-N
March18-A
March19-M
March20-A
March21-D
March22-I
March23-S
March24-A
March25-M
March26-B
March27-O
March28- ‪#‎March4GOODLUCK‬
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by andyanders: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
PapiWata:
The sane world eagerly awaits the day when that lunatic monkey Pastor Jaguda shuts up forever and dies.

After erecting an illegal 6-floor structure on a foundation designed for ONE floor, and then preventing rescuers from saving the lives of those trapped inside for a whole ffucking day after the building collapsed into rubble, this thieving bastard still has the gall to issue his usual brain-dead declarations to the press, even as the South Africans get ready to sue him into well-deserved bankruptcy, over their citizens killed alongside 120 other lemmings in that rickety building.

Ffuck you Pastor Jaguda, and you can take your death-cult press releases and cram them up your crusty asz, you ffucking greedy little goblin.

God will judge you for your utterance on a man of God or other men of God. You are condemning yourself.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
taurusdude:
Abeg don't compare jesus with any man,jesus knew he was going to die that was why he became man in the first place.
Jesus said if they can do these things to him, then they will do it to his followers too. it means that tb joshua can go through prosecutions as well, just as people are prosecuting him now. some people even called Jesus "prince of demons" because he was able to cast out demons. please don't judge others, leave it for God himself to do. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by ChynoBEATS: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Achutebe:
They will want to fight; we have to pray.”[/b]

ÓGA Joshua abeg tell them O! ....we Christians are actÍng as-if we don't know what they'll do ......

CHRISTIANS NEED TO PRAY o! ....

My brothers n sisters .... Diaris GOD o......
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
messpero90:
birds of d same feather flock together. i can c d mark of d beast on ur fore head.
it is what he believes. you don't need force or condemn him.

if you yourself believe that heaven and hell are real, then leave a good life that will please God and qualify you for heaven.
A time will come when we will all see it and acknowlegde it, by that time it might be too late for some. thanks
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by RAO1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
na guess joor
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by RAO1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
jamillion:
Copy cart
abi
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by PapiWata: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
messpero90:
oboy d part of hell dat u will be taken to will be deeper dan d devil's own, i bet u

Come on dude. Is this supposed to be a curse aimed at frightening people into imagining that you can COMMAND your fake prophet to send folks to hell ?

You'll need to threaten DIRECT bodily harm, and show me your weapon collection, to accomplish anything more substantial than merely amusing me, you horrid little ankle-biter.

Once again, and with all due respect, may I humbly suggest that Killer Pastor Jaguda kiss my mangy dog's asz until it howls like a demented coyote.

Thank you and your thieving Pastor Jaguda for your cooperation.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
MY OWN PROBLEM WITH THIS MAN BE SEY, WE NO DEY HERE ABOUT THE PREDICTION, NA WEN E DON HAPPEN, NA THAT TIME THE NEWS GO COME TAKE FRONT PAGE, TB PREDICTED IT. Anyway, na only God knows whom you be.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by paix(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
onosprince:
This prophecy does not directly says there will be a postponement on the election... Or what am i missing here?
YES, he used the word FULFILLMENT not to create any anxiety.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
messpero90:
oboy d part of hell dat u will be taken to will be deeper dan d devil's own, i bet u
I just pray for God to hve mrrcy upon his soul.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by MadCow1: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
i wonder if T.B Joshua can predict premier league games?. My Nairabet game go just reach the permanent site be that..

Can I bet on the outcome of the elections on Nairabet?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
StealthyMe:
Calculated Guesses...who doesn't know that elections in Nigeria is usually clouded with tormentous and troublesome mists? undecided

Ok,My Prophecy for March 28
Pray hard! So that the coming election doesnt claim lives embarassed
I pity u bro....may God forgive u.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by billyG(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
kristisking:
Tell us APC will lose.This is what we want to hear.Blood thirsty northerners and some traitors in the south are crying foul.Buhari will be marched to Sambisa forest come march 2015.Well my own prediction is that GEJ will defeat Buhari 90% to 10%.
Tufiakwa!
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by ibabkr(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Achutebe this man with his fake prophesy..[color=#006600:
[/color]post=30542307]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7RIvjBA3xk

Amidst the controversy swirling around the decision by the electoral commission to postpone Nigeria’s elections by six weeks, Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua has released a video online with a prophecy he allegedly gave one year ago.

“What I am seeing is heavy. I am seeing rain – the cloud is darker. The fulfillment of 2015 – pray for it,” Joshua told congregants on February 9th 2014 in a clip uploaded to YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’.

“Is that not the time of elections? Democracy is sweet – pray that your democracy would not be rubbished,” he continued.

Clarifying further, the cleric added, “I am seeing disagreement at the end of the day and that disagreement can result to anything. Nigeria, these are the challenges you are going to face – challenges of disagreement… They will want to fight; we have to pray.”

The clip concluded with another segment of Joshua addressing his congregation, this time on November 9th 2014. “Pray for your nation,” he said. “If you are able to cross this election, you cross it all. The election you are about to do will determine Nigeria.”

The elections, which were scheduled to hold on February 14th 2015, have been shifted to 28th March, in a move widely criticized as being ‘undemocratic’.

The electoral commission cited security concerns as the reason for the postponement with several areas in the north-east of the country still under the control of Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram.

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/02/video-how-tb-joshua-prophesied-nigerian.html

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by litaninja(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
This dude steady feeding on gullible clowns...
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by searay(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
akinsadeez:
The only problem I have with him is that his predictions are always couched in very vague and obscure language such that basically anything that happens will fit into the prophesy. The tines that he has gone on record with pretty definite prophecies it didn't happen. He was recorded on video saying that the Malaysian plane that vanished would be found imminently. Till now the plane has not been found and he did not release any video explaining why d prophesy didn't come to pass.

Most prophesies don't come directly. That's why I don't post my revelations here
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by didi79(f): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

March 1-G
March 2-O
March 3-O
March 4-D
March 5-L
March 6-U
March 7-C
March 8-K
March 9-J
March10-O
March11-N
March12-A
March13-T
March14-H
March15-A
March16-N
March17-N
March18-A
March19-M
March20-A
March21-D
March22-I
March23-S
March24-A
March25-M
March26-B
March27-O
March28- ‪#‎March4GOODLUCK‬
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Is all over for APC
“Buhari is old and sick, there waiting on feb 14 to come , so he can travel to the U.S for medical checkup,

So what will be there plan B ?

http://hibe-online.com/allow-buhari-to-seek-medical-help-abroad-fayose-to-apc/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.