Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! (2138 Views)

Dasuki’s Loyalists Threaten To Release Videos Of Beneficiaries Of Armsgate Fund / Arms Scandal: Dasuki’s Associates Threaten To Expose Beneficiaries / Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
The GEJ led administration came up with the YOUWIN idea to create jobs for the thousands of unemployed Nigerian youths and a lot of people claim this scheme has been a sham. Funny enough the beneficiaries of the program have not turned up to prove the skeptics wrong. Most of the reports we get, from various social media, are third party reports of "my friend got the YOUWIN sponsorship", "my classmate got awarded #10M by the YOUWIN program" etc. etc. etc.....

The aim of this thread is to know if REAL PEOPLE actually benefited from this YOUWIN program.

TO make your claims authentic, benefactors can state:
1. Title of business proposed
2. Date the Proposal was made
3. Date sponsorship was awarded by YOUWIN
4. Location of establishment

these will help Nigerians authenticate how true this YOUWIN program is/has been by locating these 'YOUWIN entrepreneurs', seeing things for themselves and giving us feedback here on this thread.

PS: Beneficiaries can add pictures if they so desire.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
PROJECT NIGERIA SHALL NOT FAIL!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by sholatech(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
I am a proud YOUWIN awardee.
Feel free to visit our Debbery shop where we produce garments on 2, Barracks Road, adjacent Victory Bookshop, Jos, Plateau State. Our signage proudly displays 'With Support by Federal Government of Nigeria's YOUWIN Program.

Generally speaking, awardees name and addresses are readily available at Federal ministry of Finance, DFID office at Abuja and also TNS Research

9 Likes

Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by tswitch: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
bukky1:
The GEJ led administration came up with the YOUWIN idea to create jobs for the thousands of unemployed Nigerian youths and a lot of people claim this scheme has been a sham. Funny enough the beneficiaries of the program have not turned up to prove the skeptics wrong. Most of the reports we get, from various social media, are third party reports of "my friend got the YOUWIN sponsorship", "my classmate got awarded #10M by the YOUWIN program" etc. etc. etc.....

The aim of this thread is to know if REAL PEOPLE actually benefited from this YOUWIN program.

TO make your claims authentic, benefactors can state:
1. Title of business proposed
2. Date the Proposal was made
3. Date sponsorship was awarded by YOUWIN
4. Location of establishment

these will help Nigerians authenticate how true this YOUWIN program is/has been by locating these 'YOUWIN entrepreneurs', seeing things for themselves and giving us feedback here on this thread.

PS: Beneficiaries can add pictures if they so desire.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
PROJECT NIGERIA SHALL NOT FAIL!!!!!

So it seemed a herculean task for you to visit the youwin threads on NL?
Or you feel you can discredit the present administration's laudable achievements through the YOUWIN programme?
Apply for the youwin grant and your life might change.

7 Likes

Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by sallyzan(f): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
YouWin is real, free and fair...
I knew nobody when I applied...
And I won!

5 Likes

Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2015
sallyzan:
YouWin is real, free and fair...
I knew nobody when I applied...
And I won!

Did u eventually get the sponsorship? If 'yes', wr is ur location?
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2015
tswitch:

So it seemed a herculean task for you to visit the youwin threads on NL?
Or you feel you can discredit the present administration's laudable achievements through the YOUWIN programme?
Apply for the youwin grant and your life might change.

Oga abeg point me to the link on NL. Couldn't find it.
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2015
sholatech:
I am a proud YOUWIN awardee.
Feel free to visit our Debbery shop where we produce garments on 2, Barracks Road, adjacent Victory Bookshop, Jos, Plateau State. Our signage proudly displays 'With Support by Federal Government of Nigeria's YOUWIN Program.

Generally speaking, awardees name and addresses are readily available at Federal ministry of Finance, DFID office at Abuja and also TNS Research

Good Nigerian. Keep it up. We will await reports from ppl dt visit ur business area for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by tswitch: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2015
bukky1:

Oga abeg point me to the link on NL. Couldn't find it.

Use the search engine and type your query.
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by Pk001(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Youwin is real ooo!!

Don't be a doubting Thomas
You can still apply, the date for submission of Youwin has been extended to 13th February 2015
The process is transparent.

I know 3 people that have won.

Check this link
http://www.hbmdigital.com.ng/

#GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2015
tswitch:

Use the search engine and type your query.

Hopefully u have done same and i believe ur search did turn up a thread that addresses the same issue as this one, mine didn't. So point me to the link.
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by onyengbu: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2015
These supporters of APC sef!
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Pk001:
Youwin is real ooo!!

Don't be a doubting Thomas
You can still apply, the date for submission of Youwin has been extended to 13th February 2015
The process is transparent.

I know 3 people that have won.

Check this link
http://www.hbmdigital.com.ng/

#GEJtill2019

Lol. Im not a doubting Thomas my brother. We just have to know who is decieving who. Some pple say YouWin favoured them a whole lot more say its a sham.
In most cases people only attest to having a 'friend' or 'relative' or 'friend's friend' or 'relative's friend' who has benefited; jst like u just said. The first commenter and the owner of that website ppsted by u r the only true beneficiaries i hv ever see/heard from. Thanks for the link.

[size=14pt]BENEFICIARIES, BRING IT ON![/size]
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by mackween: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2015
It very real. I know a guy that just won 10million to expand his nursery school in Aba. The guy has been in cloud ten since then. He is also a banker. His colleagues have all become Youwin addicts.
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2015
mackween:
It very real. I know a guy that just won 10million to expand his nursery school in Aba. The guy has been in cloud ten since then. He is also a banker. His colleagues have all become Youwin addicts.

Good for him and thank God he is 'ur friend'.
Can you invite him to testify on this thread by stating any of the options on the OP's first comment?
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by vivalavida(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2015
My ex-coursemate wife got 10 million naira. She was a non-academic staff @ imsu where we all schooled. She has established a cool nursery school somewhere around christiana hospital,uratta owerri. She knew no one and even reluctantly filled the form
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by focus7: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Youwin like many of Jonathan flaunted achievement is a national fraud. It was packaged to favour few of the pdp members and most of the fund allocated for it squandered by the coordinators.
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by tswitch: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2015
bukky1:

Hopefully u have done same and i believe ur search did turn up a thread that addresses the same issue as this one, mine didn't. So point me to the link.

I am not one to condone intellectual laziness.
You win threads with almost a hundred pages exist on the platform (even with the massive data loss).
I only very recently commented on a thread for the recent competition when an unscrupulous fellow was on the prowl for who to scam.
The onus falls on you to do your due dilligence.

Have a great day.
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2015
focus7:
Youwin like many of Jonathan flaunted achievement is a national fraud. It was packaged to favour few of the pdp members and most of the fund allocated for it squandered by the coordinators.

You see what i mean guys. So bring it on let's know who is lying.
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2015
vivalavida:
My ex-coursemate wife got 10 million naira. She was a non-academic staff @ imsu where we all schooled. She has established a cool nursery school somewhere around christiana hospital,uratta owerri. She knew no one and even reluctantly filled the form

Same thing. Can u pls state the address to 'ur ex-coursemates wife's' YouWin sponsored establishment for confirmation? Better still inform her of this page so she can do us all the favour.
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by Pk001(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2015
bukky1:

Lol. Im not a doubting Thomas my brother. We just have to know who is decieving who. Some pple say YouWin favoured them a whole lot more say its a sham.
In most cases people only attest to having a 'friend' or 'relative' or 'friend's friend' or 'relative's friend' who has benefited; jst like u just said. The first commenter and the owner of that website ppsted by u r the only true beneficiaries i hv ever see/heard from. Thanks for the link.

[size=14pt]BENEFICIARIES, BRING IT ON![/size]

Seriously speaking Youwin is real. The fact that you personally don't know the awardees, doesn't change it. Each year the list of the awardees is pasted on their website according to their states. You can easily check the list youself.

The process is tranparent. If you are interested just give a try. Forget about all these false propaganda, GEJ did a great job through this Youwin Programme.

1 Like

Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by vivalavida(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2015
bukky1:

Same thing. Can u pls state the address to 'ur ex-coursemates wife's' YouWin sponsored establishment for confirmation? Better still inform her of this page so she can do us all the favour.

I just pray the pix uploads. I had to dig it out of her fb pictures. Dont know if she is on nairaland

Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by Ifex4real: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
this guy one of the youwin award winner in 2012

see some testimonies of awardee visit link http://utibeetim.com/ebook/
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pk001:

Seriously speaking Youwin is real. The fact that you personally don't know the awardees, doesn't change it. Each year the list of the awardees is pasted on their website according to their states. You can easily check the list youself.

The process is tranparent. If you are interested just give a try. Forget about all these false propaganda, GEJ did a great job through this Youwin Programme.

Like i said earlier, I'm not disputing d fact that YouWin could b real or very transparent bt what we wnt to put straight is the possibility of it being 'a political sham'.

Jst visited their site @ https://www.youwin.org.ng/youwin_success_story and saw only 8 success stories What happened to the rest?

PS. Couldn't find "the list of the awardees pasted on their website according to their states".

PPS. This is not a propaganda it's a fact seeking mission.

Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by bukky1: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
vivalavida:

I just pray the pix uploads. I had to dig it out of her fb pictures. Dont know if she is on nairaland

Thank you my brother for your efforts. You can as well shoot her this link so we will have first hand info from her.
Re: How True Is Youwin? Beneficiaries Report Here! by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
focus7:

Bro pls do better research before u come online to spew what you only assume.
Youwin program have been ongoing since 2012 and I know winners from that first set. I knw over 15 winners just in ma location here. I'm a youth corper and hope to pass out next week by the grace of God. I knew abt youwin last year and I hurriedly applied for myself and 9 other people. Mine was not selected though but 3 other people I did for were selected. 2 of them have been paid the first tranche and the 3rd one is expecting payment this week. For this edition, I have done over 50 applications for people and also rendered consultancy services to many others.
You don't have to know somebody to become a winner, though I had that belief before. all you need is a good business proposal and writeup that meets their taste.
Stop doubting and help urself by applying and ur story may just change.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose / Clark: How Buhari Got Himself Out Of The Presidential Race / I Won’t Decamp To APC Because PDP Lost Presidency, Says Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.