Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose (2151 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / APC Government Already Covering Up Corruption Cases Like PDP – Falana / Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by olokfor: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Looks like Buhari traveled out of Nigeria today...and Ekiti state governor Ayo Fayose has something to say about it. Read the press statement from his office below...

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said that the secret trip made today, by the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) to the United Kingdom (UK) enroute United States of America (USA) for medical treatment has shown that the APC leaders, especially Senator Bola Tinubu were covering up his (Buhari) true health status for their selfish gains.

Buhari travelled to the UK today unannounced, fueling speculations that he was flown abroad in an air ambulance.

Though a statement later issued by the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation said that Buhari was on a short working visit to the UK, Governor Fayose, in a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka said the party was not saying the truth.

The governor said; "The truth is that Buhari travelled out today to seek medicare in USA.

"If the APC people are saying otherwise, let them publish the picture of Buhari boarding the plane and granting interview to Aviation Correspondents at the Abuja Airport.

"While I am happy that the APC people that are packaging Buhari finally hearkened to my plea that they should allow him (Buhari) to seek medicare abroad, I must say that it was evil for the APC to have lied that Buhari travelled on a working visit.

"These APC political merchants should say the truth and save Nigeria from the possibility of another Yar'Adua experience.

"They should tell Nigerians that Buhari is actually sick and lack capacity to rule Nigeria and that they are only packaging him, hoping that he will become incapacitated if he becomes president so that they can take over power by proxy."

While wishing Buhari speedy recovery, Governor Fayose said; "Like I have maintained, the north should wait till 2019 to produce a younger, energetic and healthy president of Nigeria."

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/02/buharis-secret-medical-trip-to-us-today.html
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by LRNZH(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Can this election rigger ever speak the truth?
Even toddlers know the answer to this one.
Let's see the GEJite with the IQ of a newborn that will defend Fayose....

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by garrix8: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
This man is a disgrace to Ekiti people.

I hope y'all are enjoying your stomach infrastructure....

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by kokoA(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
This man my die before Buhari.. He keeps wishing the poor Baba ill health and death as if he is God. I bet Buhari doesn't even know his name sef.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by nigerianvenom(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC are bunch of liars

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by rusher14: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
olokfor:
Looks like Buhari traveled out of Nigeria today...and Ekiti state governor Ayo Fayose has something to say about it. Read the press statement from his office below...

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said that the secret trip made today, by the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) to the United Kingdom (UK) enroute United States of America (USA) for medical treatment has shown that the APC leaders, especially Senator Bola Tinubu were covering up his (Buhari) true health status for their selfish gains.

Buhari travelled to the UK today unannounced, fueling speculations that he was flown abroad in an air ambulance.

Though a statement later issued by the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation said that Buhari was on a short working visit to the UK, Governor Fayose, in a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka said the party was not saying the truth.

The governor said; "The truth is that Buhari travelled out today to seek medicare in USA.

"If the APC people are saying otherwise, let them publish the picture of Buhari boarding the plane and granting interview to Aviation Correspondents at the Abuja Airport.

"While I am happy that the APC people that are packaging Buhari finally hearkened to my plea that they should allow him (Buhari) to seek medicare abroad, I must say that it was evil for the APC to have lied that Buhari travelled on a working visit.

"These APC political merchants should say the truth and save Nigeria from the possibility of another Yar'Adua experience.

"They should tell Nigerians that Buhari is actually sick and lack capacity to rule Nigeria and that they are only packaging him, hoping that he will become incapacitated if he becomes president so that they can take over power by proxy."

While wishing Buhari speedy recovery, Governor Fayose said; "Like I have maintained, the north should wait till 2019 to produce a younger, energetic and healthy president of Nigeria."

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/02/buharis-secret-medical-trip-to-us-today.html

I thought it was earlier mentioned that Buhari was facing charges relating to his past 'wrongs' as former military leader. I thought they said he couldn't visit those places - UK, US.

What's changed now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by shadelek(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
So the man is really sick sha and he wants to run this country? Even the person who is completely free from illness is trying to bring the best out of the country not to talk of the one that is sick. Anyway, that one na story for the gods coz what I am seeing is gej till 2019
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by GoldCircle: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
We don't know what to believe o! These politicians got our heads spinning. But I dey suspect that Jagaban of a man. Btw, did GMB address aviation correspondents on his way out? If not why? Were details of his travel itinerary released before he left the shores of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by shininglite(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
d supporters of APC wants to impose.... lemme stop here
Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by LRNZH(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
LRNZH:

shininglite:
d supporters of APC wants to impose.... lemme stop here
Gej till 2019

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by ChimaAdeoye: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=17pt]We already know Buhari has prostate cancer.
Let them continue to cover it pretending to be deceiving people. It is of no consequence because Nigerians have already rejected Buhari, the worst dictator in Nigeria's history after Abacha .
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by pacesetter939: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fayose should shut up.
In a sane society, Fayose should be in jail by now after GEJ rigged him to become governor.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yet another rubbish from the chairman of the motor park touts
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
All Jonathanians are IGNORANCE.. And I don't blame them. They are just Like Fani Kayode..

____ "They are poor nigerians; Give them money and they will support you" --- Dat quote fit all jonathanians

They are supporting because they are gainning 1or2 things from that coward thief--

Jonathan should kindly tell us 'how and why' 20trillion naira got missing... Meanwhile, #2trillion will provide nigeria with 24/7 electricity..

VOTE FOR CHANGE

#march4buhari

THANKS AS YOU CHANGE THE CLUELESS 1

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by Topeakintola: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Most of these people praying for the death of General Buhari might be surprised that they will die before him.

Fayose, you are not God, you are not Buhari's creator. You will b shocked that his state of health is way better than yours.

Sai Baba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by doctokwus: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why do I find this Fayose nauseating.Which kind of vile creature is this.Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by clevvermind(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
buhari is sick. no doubt. apc are bunch of liars.
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fayose has really abused the office of the Governor of Ekiti... This is unbecoming of a state governor...Very appalling...
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mr Fayose you have spent more dan 100 days in office and wat have you to show? Nothing! Absolutely nothing but talk talk talk and sharing pigeons and chicken feed to d lazy & gullible ekiti ppl (not generalising). I'd advise you shut ur mouth and get to work or you end up being disgraced again

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by Gogetta(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Anyone who wishes baba death will die first!
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by hakanai(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
This Fayose behaves like a stupid vulture. Wishing for death so he can feast!!!! angry angry
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by baybeeboi: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
the truth sets Fayose free.
And it kills APC
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by SOUNDKING: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nothing is hidden under the sun, no matter hw much time they spent in covering that little pregnancy,one day the thing go boom out.
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by nellyjohn: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:
The truth is dat Buhari is seek and about to join his ancestors. Hope he doesn't die before 28th sha.
GEJ till 2019

Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by udemzyudex(m): 12:49am On Feb 20, 2015
All this APC fans will never cease to amaze me..he dare u guys to provide pic of him leaving the airport and answering questions from the journalist at the airport but some useless soul fail to do as he said instead resort to insulting him.
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by Luggi007(m): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Fayose! Fayose!! Fayose!!! how many times did I call you?
You will see yourself without looking into the mirror very soon when buhari takes over as the duly elected president of this country comes may 29.
#march4buhari
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by tobechi74: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Fayose speaks truth
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by Emmadex1(m): 1:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Lol der yatch don dey leak. God is bigger dan dem. Jona no shaking God is fyting for us.
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by denedene(m): 1:29am On Feb 20, 2015
mk una no vex... sleeep de catch me
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by nwala85: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2015
godson36:
All Jonathanians are IGNORANCE.. And I don't blame them. They are just Like Fani Kayode..

____ "They are poor nigerians; Give them money and they will support you" --- Dat quote fit all jonathanians

They are supporting because they are gainning 1or2 things from that coward thief--

Jonathan should kindly tell us 'how and why' 20trillion naira got missing... Meanwhile, #2trillion will provide nigeria with 24/7 electricity..

VOTE FOR CHANGE

#march4buhari

You are mad. There's a long history of madness in your family ?
THANKS AS YOU CHANGE THE CLUELESS 1
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by Iyilax1(m): 2:09am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:
getlost Mr man! let me tell u expressly, that nobody rigged ekiti election we voted fayorse because obama friend disappointed us so we use our vote to sent him away. Ojudu won the senatorial election by using the method of seeing and buy(u thumb print d ballot paper and show d party agent then d party agent wil signify to another agent and u get ur cash). So fayorse did not allowed them to use the trick again. Also, soldiers arrested APC members because they took money to the polling centers to change the mind of electorate. Mind you, if fayorse disappointed us wewil show him where he belong. I wish buhari quick recovery
Re: Buhari's Secret Medical Trip To US, APC Covering Up His Health Status - Fayose by Badgers14: 2:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Fayose should shut up if he ain't got nothing to say. Its always buhari this buhari that, why can't he be outlining GEJ s agenda if reelected, his past achievements Its a well known fact GEJ had children outside wedlock, drinks a lot but hey, that's his personal life, I don't see a way it will create jobs for unemployed graduate or increase the value of naira. Fayose should let but buhari be and tell us the reasons why we should vote GEJ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of The First Lady Of Jigawa State[photos] / Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS / Are We Progressing Or Retrogressing Under Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.