Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook (57083 Views)

Why Conduct Of Ondo Election On Saturday Will Violate The Law – Jegede / Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / List Of 22 Candidates For The Kogi Governorship Election On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by ijechikky(f): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
jayymysterio:

Thats the more reason why your life is still stagnant, madam...supporting corruption
u re an empty Goat head if atleast u dint near d points I made..
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Journalists to Jega: Is there a guarantee in this new date?

Jega: "It depends on the military"
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Euckybaby(f): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Desperate people... The real you is revealing stop using the title to cover up. God is watching you..
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Otunbab: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
No lie in that talk. Can't still understand why a sane nigerian won't vote this man as vice..
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
princexo:
sad Are u one of d flocks? I pity u
do i have 2 b 1 of dem 2 identify a mentaly retarded creep...neva speak on fins u knw nofin abt
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
DrWise:
Truth is election has been posponed. My dear Pastor, that is the reality on ground. Stop the illusion!

Hahaha
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by appini: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
meshacha1:
Nigga sit down, we're talking money your talking nonsense.
We're talking rigging election you are talking forces and security.
Don't you know to rig election requires thinking and manipulation and strategies?
So, we need to plan well that's why it gatz to be shifted.
Take it or leave it, the power of incumbent is there!
GEJ till 2019

Let them be shouting, they think to win elections in Nigeria is by PVCs.... small children
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Power too sweet ooo. Jona no wan gree!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by ybalogs(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
I just heard with one ear that INEC Chairman
Attahiru Jega shall proceed on terminal leave by
the end of February, 2015. According to a
source, his tenure ends in June 2015 and in line
with the transformation agenda, it is the usual
practice for President Goodluck Jonathan to
approve the terminal leave of any embattled
Oga at the top who is no longer willing to do
his bidding.
Country pipu, e be like say no be Jega go
conduct this election wey dem postpone
oooooo.
# DesparateTimes
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Ilekeh(f): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Flets:
And this one said he is a pastor.

Didnt the bible say we should pray for our leaders?

Assuming Osibanjo takes the place of daddy GO, will this be his response?

I pity the flock this one pastors?

Why did he say that iss false?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by jayymysterio: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
ijechikky:
u re an empty Goat head if atleast u dint near d points I made..
I pity you..thinking you made sense with your previous post. A lady thinking like Fish
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by deebrain(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
This thing take style still dey vex me.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by bodsibobo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
No mind the creep, sheybi he wan die there and die there he must......
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by bishopclin(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kinfunfun22:
"If all the forces of Nigeria come together and
say we cannot guarantee security in Nigeria for
2 days - February 14th and 28th, something is
wrong".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=664477400329296&id=633018823475154&refid=17
I want to think that it should be someone else reacting as above. This is because the statement that all security forces in Nigeria can not guarantee security in Nigeria is unfounded and not true. What the heads of security said is that with the ongoing military campaign in the north east, security for elections can not be guaranteed NOT that security of the country on a normal day can not be guaranteed. Political actors and indeed Nigerians should learn how not to drag the military into politics or unnecessarily heat up the polity. I believe what INEC and indeed all well meaning Nigerians want is free, fair, credible and peaceful elections. Not the type where there may be few security around and political thugs will hijack ballot boxes/papers or force persons to vote against their wishes/free will. There should be adequate security for INEC personnel, election materials, observers and voters. Let the real votes count. NO to rigging of any sort
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Newkidoo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
DrWise:
Truth is election has been posponed. My dear Pastor, that is the reality on ground. Stop the illusion!
God remove every veil covering the eyes of some Nigerians such as this guy!

Something is seriously wrong and we need the help of God!

in the next days to come, a lot will happen and most people will be shocked!

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless GMB
God bless GEJ

Sai buhari/Osinbajo

March for buhari

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by NewNigeriaMind: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Flets:

You can call clueless jonathan your leader, he is not my leader.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Elemi1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
undecided all is well
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by AbuMikey(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sad Truth
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by macof(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
All we know is GEJ is our president and it will remain so until 2019

PDP till APC finds a better candidate

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by jagagbosa(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kinfunfun22:
"If all the forces of Nigeria come together and
say we cannot guarantee security in Nigeria for
2 days - February 14th and 28th, something is
wrong".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=664477400329296&id=633018823475154&refid=17
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Descartes: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Coming from Tinubu's errand boy
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by jayymysterio: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
appini:

Let them be shouting, they think to win elections in Nigeria is by PVCs.... small children
Wait, are you guys for real?! Why is it that u people, corruption has eaten up your brain cells, you cant even do things free and fair....nawa for future Nigeria ooo
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by M4gunners: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
See Osinbajo don dey open mouth too oh.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by NewNigeriaMind: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
appini:

So you support rigging of elections.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by symbianDON(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Flets:

park well abeg so because he is a pastor he shouldn't say things as they are? isn't what he said the obvious truth?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
walezy14:
jona will pay for it with his blood. hr should ask ibb.
oga upload your pix and state your address and phone number, let's know that you are not a bloody coward making threats and hiding behind a stupid moniker.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nigeria is just too sweet ... This shift is time for all mumu and serious politician's to come say shit
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by me1234: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
So many people hv not collected their pvc even here in lag. A friend of mine a lawyer told me that she couldn't collect her pvc but her client who is an APC member brought the card to her in her house. If members of a political part has access to people personal voter card u can imagine how evil these people are. That's why they want the election at all cost on 14feb because they hv perfected the evil plans to ring the election. Am sorry to say as bad as pdp is Apc are evil and worse.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by tylesh(f): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Flets:
And this one said he is a pastor. :

I pity the flock this oe pastors?
Did he insult anyone?.So because he is a religious leader,he shouldn't talk
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by EzeRolex(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
They were busy shouting change..so we changed the date of Election.
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by funmi4(f): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Flets:

Don't be clueless [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Saucekide25(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.