Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook (57108 Views)

Why Conduct Of Ondo Election On Saturday Will Violate The Law – Jegede / Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / List Of 22 Candidates For The Kogi Governorship Election On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Ebubest(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2015
chrisgurl:
you didn't understand my post at all..btw I'm nt a guy!!! This info should erase any form of misunderstanding smiley
any way u put it, I'm lamenting 4 mine. but u sure say u no jst put female 2 gain admirers smiley smiley smiley
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by chrisgurl(f): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2015
Ebubest:
any way u put it, I'm lamenting 4 mine. but u sure say u no jst put female 2 gain admirers smiley smiley smiley
ok! Suit yourself
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by Samunique(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2015
walecharles:

Hater oshi
Meaning?

Anyway, i don't need to engage someone like u in discussion.

Olodo!!!!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by olufunmibi(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2015
And you got 61 likes for this post. Na wah O! Infact, Nigeria is really such a righteous and prayerful country. That is why they kept asking us to close our eyes for prayers and before you say Jack Robinson,and open your eyes, they've stolen 30 Trillion Naira in 6 years.
Flets:
And this one said he is a pastor.

Didnt the bible say we should pray for our leaders?

Assuming Osibanjo takes the place of daddy GO, will this be his response?

I pity the flock this one pastors?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by saintikechi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
pacesetter939:

Nwanne, a wise man once said that "Evil reign in the land when good men do nothing."

True talk.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by saintikechi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
babadee1:

You are the one allowing yourself to be used as a political tool. Prof. Osinbajo was a professor first, then a politician before he ever became a pastor. There is nothing wrong with him seeking election to a higher office as it is his constitutional right. What he said on Facebook is the 100% truth and you know it. The president forced INEC to postpone the elections so that he can complete his plans for rigging it. God is not asleep. Divine Judgment is coming soon for Jonathan and his types.

RELIGION AND POLITICS SHOULD NOT MIX.

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by SHAAWA: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
That's maturity, compare this with Doyin Okupe's speech.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by 3sha4lyf: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Flets:

Please what did the Pastor do wrong by saying this?

"If all the forces of Nigeria come together and say we cannot guarantee security in Nigeria for 2 days - February 14th and 28th, something is wrong".

if INDEED YOU SEE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS STATEMENT, THEN INDEED, THE PASTOR IS RIGHT TO SAY SOMETHING IS WRONG. Tx
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by 3sha4lyf: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
ybalogs:
I just heard with one ear that INEC Chairman
Attahiru Jega shall proceed on terminal leave by
the end of February, 2015. According to a
source, his tenure ends in June 2015 and in line
with the transformation agenda, it is the usual
practice for President Goodluck Jonathan to
approve the terminal leave of any embattled
Oga at the top who is no longer willing to do
his bidding.
Country pipu, e be like say no be Jega go
conduct this election wey dem postpone
oooooo.
# DesparateTimes

YOU are not far from the truth o. i heard about the same thing. but that GEJ/PDP and co wanna put allegations on Jega, sack him and put a new person. But they dunno that this election is no more about JEGA but about the Nigerian People. Also heard there may not be elections as they are plotting to increase tension in the north, seize it with military and bla bla bla. If they like make them shift election again, our minds will be stiffened the more on our choice. the only annoying thing is having to change our flight tickets to naija cos of date changes. hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by vimexis(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
It can't be less obvious. To think that the same security issue that has lingered on for 5 good years is now claiming all the attention. What do they want to do nao that they av not taut of in 5 years n it's the peak of shamelessness for our army whose sole duty is to guarantee our safety come out boldly to declare that they can't protect the citizenry for just two days of election. What a country
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by ybalogs(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
3sha4lyf:

YOU are not far from the truth o. i heard about the same thing. but that GEJ/PDP and co wanna put allegations on Jega, sack him and put a new person. But they dunno that this election is no more about JEGA but about the Nigerian People. Also heard there may not be elections as they are plotting to increase tension in the north, seize it with military and bla bla bla. If they like make them shift election again, our minds will be stiffened the more on our choice. the only annoying thing is having to change our flight tickets to naija cos of date changes. hmmm
If Jega is changed,that shows we're no longer under a Democratic government. How can a you just relieve a government official just cos you believe he won't dance to your tune?Let's just keep our fingers crossed as we watch Mr President dig his own grave.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Flets:

Dumb man,what foul/insultive phrase can you quote in his comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.