Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story (620 Views)

Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes / Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story by farobat(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fellow Nigerians!!!!!

This is the time to encourage INEC and The Armed Forces in other to give us Fair and Credible Polls

My findings from the Submissions of INEC to The Council of state indicates that as @ 5th Feb 2015

1) 20.67m Nigerians still have their PVC uncollected

2) The Card readers were just delivered to INEC on the 4th February 2015 and the ADHOC staff are yet to be trained on the use of same

3) 1.97m PVC are yet to be delivered to the Commission by the Vendor

4) Even with the figure of PVC released so far of 47.82m , security reports has it that 35% of these cards are still in the hands of emirs and political leaders who had collected this on behalf of their subjects.

The Armed forces briefing :
1) They will be commencing a full scale military operation against Boko Haram in the strongholds from the 11th Feb 2015

2) This operation involves the army of Nigeria, Niger, Chad , Cameroun and France

3) Nigeria between the 21st Jan and 4th Feb has taken delivery of over 12 Assault Helicopter, 52 Armored personnel Carrier , over 6,000 Machine guns , over 10,000 Rifles , about 3m live ammunitions from the Czech arms company , Escibalitor Ltd in an arm purchased deal believed to be the biggest single sales to Any African Country. These arms were airlifted using the biggest cargo aircrafts in the world - The Antonov ( over 5 trips to Nigeria so far)

4) This operation will include Aerial and Land bombardment and is expected to last for 5 weeks

5) Over 50,000 troops will be deployed for this mission

6) Mission objective is to completely destroy Boko Haram and to Liberate all occupied Nigerian Territories

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story by farobat(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
In view if these facts

Let us pray for INEC and the Armed forces to get things right

#isupportinec #isupportnigeriaarmedforce

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story by farobat(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Am a patriotic Nigerian and I support the Armed Forces

Victory is Certain

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story by briefness: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Good story. For the armed forces story, what have we been waiting for all along?

On INEC, JEGA said INEC was ready.
Re: 2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story by farobat(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
The issue of Arms Purchase is a complex one my brother

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story by farobat(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Remember that before now -85% of Nigeria Arms were acquired from the west (US and Allies) .

This changed in 2012 when the US stopped arms sales to the Nigeria Govt and also restricted their allies such as South Africa, Israel ,France and Bulgaria from selling some categories of High Calibre weapons to Nigeria

The country stock were depleting on daily basis . We had to turn to Cyprus , Belarus , Pakistan , Belarus , Czech Republic , Kazastan to buy arms to keep repelling these insurgents mostly from the black Market in view of long protocol required for global official arms deal
Re: 2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story by marveangel(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Good news for the armed forces part....as for INEC I know that body lacked competence....here in Benin-city I'm yet to get my PVC..... Was at the local government office last week.... We were made to understand that PVC wasn't ready for those that registered in 2014.......how was INEC planning to conduct the election this week?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story by farobat(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
This has changed as we have concluded paper works for armed purchase from China , Belarus and Czech Republic thus the massive delivery since be of January 2015

The Nigerian armed forces are now fully ready , We now have the equipments to prosecute this war , and many more is landing this week

Boko Haram is in trouble

Mark my word , - 4 weeks and all these nonsense will be over

To all residence of Borno , Yobe , Adamawa and Gombe - my sympathy on the ordeals of the last 3 years , the end is here for Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Poll Shift: The True Story by farobat(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
To Nigerians in the north , Please don't panic as there will be heavy movement of artillery across the northern states this week

What I see is highly motivated Men with brand new equipments, excess live ammunitions to play with

#endishereforbokoharam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Security Find Trailer Load Of Arms In Jos / Dickson Blames Patience Jonathan For Crowd Revolt At PDP Rally / You’ve Only One Vote, Jonathan Campaigners Tell Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.