Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (45021 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by atoseg: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2015
pls send d test n interview stuff to oaatoyebi@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by luvly(f): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2015
Pls send to nenye4luv89@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by aijaymi: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
please send to ihezieijeoma@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Delov2: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pls send to. sayd12l5@yahoo.com..
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Delov2: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pls send to ..sayd12k5@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by chuhill(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pls send to: uzohhillary@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Wyse1: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
ademolabiodun@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wyse1:
ademolabiodun@yahoo.com

@Mclee, @atoseg, @luvly, @aijaymi, @Delov2, @chuhill, and @Wyse1

Details have been sent to your e-mail. Avoid using a mobile phone to download. Use a PC instead for hitch-free download.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by taiwogurl: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
easypee:

@Mclee, @atoseg, @luvly, @aijaymi, @Delov2, @chuhill, and @Wyse1

Details have been sent to your e-mail. Avoid using a mobile phone to download. Use a PC instead for hitch-free download.

Remain blessed.

Pls I need it as well
taiwoakinye@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Beccagenesis(f): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Please send to fasuyimotunrayo@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by drwhyte02: 4:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Myn is tochukwu.okeh@yahoo.com, tnx a bunch
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by tunex777: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Pls send to olawaleolatundey@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by mmukiez(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2015
Please o......This mine mmukiez@yahoo.in thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2015
mmukiez:
Please o......This mine mmukiez@yahoo.in thanks

@taiwogurl, @Beccagenesis, @drwhyte02, @tunex777, and @mmukiez

Goodluck in your preparations.

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by mercythrone(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Please kindly send to mercythrone@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by chucksbadt(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Please kindly send it to me koffichucks@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Abiboy09: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

abioladebayo@gmail.com.. thanks in anticipation.
www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Abiboy09: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2015
bdd
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Tbillz(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2015
will appreciate it please....Obajemut@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2015
easypee:

@infinitemiles, @Effizzy2much, @temisukanmi, @treasureboy09, @ujezeez, @Nnamdig2, @Okattamgbee, and @toideve

Check your e-mail. The file has been sent to you all.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.

Pls send to charminfloxie@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by kny(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Please kindly send to
ynk2k2@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Dipson4ever: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
dipsonwitpride@yahoo.com or dipson4ever@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Zaen: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls send to zaynabajani@gmail.com.
thank u and well done.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Zaen:
pls send to zaynabajani@gmail.com.
thank u and well done.

@mercythrone, @chucksbadt, @Abiboy09, @Tbillz, @Tolany25, @kny, @Dipson4ever, and @Zaen

Details have been sent to your e-mail. Remember to use a PC to download the file. Avoid using a mobile phone. It may not download properly.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2015
I haven't gotten it, Sir.
easypee:

@collele, @nocad, @daramfon, @stevegreatest, @senatordossy, @yemkem4jesus, @Deedee27, @egbason, @Achero, @bintudon, @BUSYBRAIN2, and @passiechu,

Kindly check your e-mail. Details have been sent to you all. If I miss anyone, please let me know.

good luck.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by WinningDiva: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Please send it to me too winniesundayobot@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by EmpressDiva: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2015
sybergel2000@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by balateef(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2015
I need it too,thanks. 'balateef2014@gmail.com'
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by hapheey007(f): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
tundehafsoh@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
hapheey007:
tundehafsoh@gmail.com

@BUSYBRAIN2, @WinningDiva, @EmpressDiva, @balateef, and @hapheey007,

Details have been sent to your e-mail. Remember to use a PC to download the file. Avoid using a mobile phone. It may not download properly.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
BUSYBRAIN2:
I haven't gotten it, Sir.

Hello,

I've sent it again. Check your spam folder. You should have both e-mails.

Cheers.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls send to poppywasiu2gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.