Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. (8924 Views)

Cleaning / We Buy Waste Maltina Cans In Large Quantities / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Kekekenny(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Same here
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by 1miccza: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
sunwa:
Just thinking aloud, why only some specific products.
I hope you don't use this empty bottles and cans to adulterate this products because if you do, nemesis will catch up with you fast fast.

So many adulterated products has flocked our market this days and its very detrimental to our health and can even cause death.

Pls let's be at alert!

What's this kill joy saying??
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Hope22: 9:29am On May 24, 2015
We can supply you pet bottle crushing machine www.indusfab..com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Abariwiseman: 10:57am On May 25, 2015
Zzchampion:
Helloo...distinguished nairalanders.i want to thank una 4 d interest... As i mentioned b4,our company is into ''(buying of d material i mentioned :waste plastic bottles of lacasera,coke,swan water,yoghurt e.t.c., and also waste maltina cans)''pls i want u people to take note of d statement in bracket...so anyone that want to supply us shud contact us on 08125675853... thankx alot.
how much do you buy per kilo
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by sluvy4tune(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2015
mizkeleke:
pm me at dellybliss@gmail.com

Secre
Sucre
Na u be this ?
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by wonderfulman(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
i want to be your agent in akure where you come and collect the used can, bottles.what i need from you to advertise on the papers and put my number as your representave at akure.In addition, a little mobilisation fee for taking care of construction of collection centre
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by mizkeleke(f): 9:01am On May 26, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Secre

Sucre

Na u be this ?
Baba T.....Longest time
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Glowstone(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2015
please send info to aniroly@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by sluvy4tune(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2015
mizkeleke:

Baba T.....Longest time

U dump me since bah ?

not fair at all
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by kingnl: 10:11am On May 26, 2015
pls send info on hw u buy e.g price per kilo or price per single any which way u buy.
jdola6@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by mizkeleke(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2015
sluvy4tune:

U dump me since bah ?

not fair at all
Didn't jhor. Been trying to reach you since
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by realadesco(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Adesco993@gmail.com price pls am interested
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Zzchampion:
Yes ,we buy plastic casing of battery and maltina cans too.

for recycling of plastics: I can be of help.
Contact henkez123@gmail.com
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by kunleweb: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Zzchampion:
Good day my dear fellow,i dey throway my salute to u...ours is a newly established company that buys the above mentioned material,waste maltina cans,waste aluminum,waste copper @ d best prices and from anywhere u are in 9ja...if interested ,pm me or call 08125675853...thankx

Do you still do this
Re: We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. by atkinboy: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good day I am interested in this business more Info pls atkinboy@gmail thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

The African Entrepreneurs Merit Awards: Personalities, Brands Honoured (Photos) / I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! / How Can I Get A POS Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.