Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail (1069 Views)

Aso Villa Guards Grumble Over Unpaid Allowance / How Intelligence Reports Foiled Saraki’s Near Escape From CCT Trial – Ripples / PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail by EdCure: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
FoxNews.com

Twenty-eight hardened criminals busted out of a Brazilian jail after three scantily-clad women seduced the guards with promises of an orgy -- and then drugged them with cheap whiskey.

The three prison wardens were found inside the Nova Mutum public jail near Cuiaba in central Brazil, handcuffed to beds, "Fox & Friends" reported Sunday.

The inmates took the keys and unlocked all the cells and walked right out the front door.

The jailbreak took place early Thursday. Missing along with the inmates were guns and ammunition.

So far, eight of the 28 escapees has been recaptured, Fox & Friends said.

The London Daily Mirror reported  the three seductresses left behind a bag of lingerie and dominatrix police uniforms.

The newspaper said photos of one of the naked wardens were shared thousands of times on social media.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/08/near-naked-women-lure-guards-to-orgy-then-help-28-escape-from-brazilian-jail/?cmpid=cmty_twitter_fn

2 Likes

Re: Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail by EdCure: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Konji na bastard! grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail by ehis010(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
d truth is Goodluck will win dis election... mark my words!

2 Likes

Re: Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail by EdCure: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
ehis010:
d truth is Goodluck will win dis election... mark my words!
How is that related to this topic?
And if. He is so confident of wining, why is he afraid of facing his worst fear (GMB)?

3 Likes

Re: Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail by PapiWata: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
As e be say na for inside to-to man pikin pass enter this world, na him cause wey dem dey take eye find toto untiiiil dem don old finish, sotay some people dey even mistake die on top am, for where dem dey take power dey nak am gbi gbi gbi.

1 Like

Re: Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail by EdCure: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
PapiWata:
As e be say na for inside to-to man pikin pass enter this world, na him cause wey dem dey take eye find toto untiiiil dem don old finish, sotay some people dey even mistake die on top am, for where dem dey take power dey nak am gbi gbi gbi.
The tin strong o
Something must kill a man. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail by xpac01(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Picture please.
Btw, what is Gha vs Civ scores.?
Re: Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail by EdCure: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
xpac01:
Picture please.
Btw, what is Gha vs Civ scores.?
Its a breaking news on Fox news TV.
There's a news video at the source.

2 Likes

Re: Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail by vedd: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tori don worwor for mista jailer grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Lure Guards with sex, Then Help 28 Escape From Brazilian Jail by zukasteve: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
song by: MARS
under licence from : ALLSTATION RECORDS
DOWNLOAD THE TRACK HERE.
https://ia902709.us.archive.org/22/items/Jonathan_201502/Jonathan.mp3

this is so far the most inspiring PDP campaign song so far.
read the lyrics.

who sat and watched, our fate and loss.
he came so fast and changed our lives.
when we were down beyond our frown,
he kept his word and gave us light,

tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say!
we love you jonathan
our sweet! sweet! nigeria.
give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for,
Goodluck jonathan.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, Nigeria.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, our fatherland.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for my country.

what a man with so much love,
what a man with a big big heart,
see the man that stood by us come rain and sunshine,
electricity and water, good road and sweet food, eradicating poorverty,
better jobs and education.
eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.
tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say

just download and enjoy the complete song.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Postponed Election - A Powder Keg / I Have A Question For Ambode And APC / Oshiomole Police, Another Arm Of Goverment Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.