Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) (22049 Views)

Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by amakachinwe3: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC.

He was pictured collecting his PVC.

Source: http://wurl.cc/1pG6

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by BraveAfrican(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ok
**Modified**

*picks mic...clears throat*

Let somebody shout "Hallelujah"
I am here to testify to the power of the combination of a blackberry phone & the glo network. Its such a great feeling to be FTC this year. Signs of good
things ahead.....Glo with Pride!

*wide grin*

MUST READ::--

www.nairaland.com/2086272/2015-presidential-elections-dilemma-average

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
if you like waste it on a buhari vote

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by omanzo02: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Check out the way he is looking at the card like "this ijaw man don spoil our mango mago rigging formula"

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by watered(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
That albino corp member is an Igbo lady grin
Why are those kids peeping from the roof abi dem neva see Fashola b4?

Pls how can I get this APC wrapper cos I want to sew one for me

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by amakachinwe3: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
His vote is his right.U dnt tell him the person to vote for

21 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by itzWarner(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Must you say something
Ugh!

19 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by phlemzy: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Who he uses it for should be his personal decision. why use paracetamol over another person's headache? TaTaFo

34 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by chrisgurl(f): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Good for him!!! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by deriod(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
imagine d Governor just getting his PVC now , but some idiot are saying he's in charge of inec ,he's stealing their PVC ,seriously I think qualitative education should b paramount in d manifesto of the incoming government ,
SAI BUHARI

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
The Governor just got his PVC, yet some bloody NL ibos still claim he's hoarding theirs as if he is INEC. What the NL ibos will cause will be too huge to bear by their people, mostly the innocent and peace-loving ones.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by zukasteve: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
song by: MARS
under licence from : ALLSTATION RECORDS
DOWNLOAD THE TRACK HERE.
https://ia902709.us.archive.org/22/items/Jonathan_201502/Jonathan.mp3

this is so far the most inspiring PDP campaign song so far.
read the lyrics.

who sat and watched, our fate and loss.
he came so fast and changed our lives.
when we were down beyond our frown,
he kept his word and gave us light,

tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say!
we love you jonathan
our sweet! sweet! nigeria.
give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for,
Goodluck jonathan.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, Nigeria.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, our fatherland.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for my country.

what a man with so much love,
what a man with a big big heart,
see the man that stood by us come rain and sunshine,
electricity and water, good road and sweet food, eradicating poorverty,
better jobs and education.
eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.
tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say

just download and enjoy the complete song.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by bizlifelines(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is heart warming and it's capable of boosting the confidence electorates have in the election process.

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmm....that means he has to wait till this long too to get his.

If such could be the case with a whole State governors, then there are indeed many Nigerians who are yet to get theirs.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Freelancer00(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Those fowls that are shouting Fashola is holding my PVC. Go and pick it up. U stay in ur house drinking garri and be shouting they gave ur PVC to iyaoloja.

20 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by amakachinwe3: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Freelancer00:
Those fowls that are shouting Fashola is holding my PVC. Go and pick it up. U stay in ur house drinking garri and be shouting they gave ur PVC to iyaoloja.
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by okoro4: 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Good one Fashola.Live by example

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by amakachinwe3: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2015
myhoodlink:
Hmmmmm....that means he has to wait till this long too to get his.

If such could be the case with a whole State governors, then there are indeed many Nigerians who are yet to get theirs.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.
You are right

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by adrainuche(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Eko in baje ...

Why is he looking at that girl like DAT

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
You guys should watch how your first lady is destroying English in bayelsa campaign even buhari wey no go school no fit murder our English language like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da03SsvvJm4&fulldescription=1&gl=NL&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Burger01(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
He rather waste it on Buhari than on that useless and clueless Otu.oke drun.kard of a presidentundecided

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by gistmelove(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
FOR SALE
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Tic4tac(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cool
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by natureblack(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
the fair-skin female corps member tho' tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na him dem go first answer for there
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by nedz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
How does that change the price of this kuli kuli am munching? undecided
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by alaoeri: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
And some ppl are claiming that he is hoarding their PVC.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
natureblack:
the fair-complexion female corper tho'
me sef notice her ooo
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
adrainuche:
Eko in baje ...

Why is he looking at that girl like DAT

U get apollo?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
If na me be those corps members eh

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by mrofficial(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:
And some ppl are claiming that he is hoarding their PVC.

How stüpid some people can be. They can see that Fashola was given his own PVC, he didn't bring it out of his office. cheesy

Go out there and collect your PVC. No, they won't. They keep making silly statements online.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun / Gani Adams: We Monitored Wakili's Activities For Months Before His Arrest / Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.