Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend (1275 Views)

I Need A Girfriend, (fiancee) / Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? / Seun, Will You Be My Val? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend by MORNDEW(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
As Valentine approaches i know there are those who don't have a val or girlfriend to spend it with. There are many people who are willing to spend it with somone and maybe even find love but due to many reasons have not been successful.
Am creating this, platform for those who have no val or girlfriend/boyfriend to see if we can be lucky to find somone to make that day memorable and hopefully continue after 14th of Febuary.

Ladies and guys feel free to comment and State how you can be contacted even your location.

Unserious people and those who have a val /girlfriend stay clear

Re: For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend by Heromaniaa: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend by Kazrem(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Within this short time? If you are a girl and asked out within this short time, will you go? ***no offense meant? ***
Re: For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend by MORNDEW(m): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kazrem:
Within this short time? If you are a girl and asked out within this short time, will you go? ***no offense meant? ***
I ve seen ppl who found love on val morning. Dnt underestimate the power of love.
Re: For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend by Kazrem(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
MORNDEW:

I ve seen ppl who found love on val morning. Dnt underestimate the power of love.
Toh,wish you the best
Re: For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend by chidirobert(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
07069752124male based in Abuja kukuwa...only responsible ladies pls

(1) (Reply)

Hot Matured Women In Abeokuta / For Guys Only Who're Having Trouble Staying Longer in Bed / Need A Serious Relationship With A Good Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.