Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? (3486 Views)

Kingcheezypuff Resemble Ireneony / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is a mystery,I would like all romancelanders to help me solve,,is this a normal occurrence?
Cc ireneony
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by TrishaP(f): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
How do you want nlanders to help here.. Why not ask her in person instead of creating this topic, cus this is meant to be private.

1 Like

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This is a mystery,I would like all romancelanders to help me solve,,is this a normal occurrence?
Cc ireneony
guy tell her u like her or STFU

3 Likes

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by englishmart(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
she's beautiful?
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
May we know exactly who you are talking about for those of us who aren't in the know?
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin make I spread mat here
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
She is a very audacious and outspoken young woman who is full of energy and also a very selective lady,if not also a perfectionist too
DonaldGenes:
May we know exactly who you are talking about for those of us who aren't in the know?
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Who do u feel is more finer than her here?
englishmart:
she's beautiful?
Are you kidding me?
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Uhmm help me tell her as u are not lily-livered as i am
kallmemrB:
guy tell her u like her or STFU
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
yet another silly thread!!!

what's really happening in romance section?

Farano !!!!

1 Like

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Do u people even reply emails,abeg don't make me annoyed ohh
TrishaP:
How do you want nlanders to help here.. Why not ask her in person instead of creating this topic, cus this is meant to be private.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by englishmart(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Who do u feel is more finer than her here?
they are too many to mention jare.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
i think the op is in love with ireneony he's indirectly telling us.

1 Like

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oya start the naming
englishmart:
they are too many to mention jare.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
That awkward moment when i didn't reply diddydiva#lols
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
That awkward moment when i didn't reply diddydiva#lols
that awkward moment you mentioned my monicker.

3 Likes

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
That shouldnt be your worry anymore cuz val day is over. grin

1 Like

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by malonephill(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is gonna be interesting again!!!

Lemme join the race

1 Like

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Omo ur liver done they grow oh
diddydiva:

that awkward moment you mentioned my monicker.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by TrishaP(f): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I see
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am worried that she will still repeat this scenario next year again
rokiatu:
That shouldnt be your worry anymore cuz val day is over. grin
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
This section is just getting lamer as each day passes by. Smh! undecided undecided
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Just fuc;k off already,u are not ireneony
TrishaP:

I see
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by englishmart(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
lol. grin abeg no mind them jare
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Omo ur liver done they grow oh
instead of you creating this thread can't you just mail her?

And yes the young shall grow since the old are growing dumb.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cos she has issues.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Many are shouting that romance section is getting lame,but yal forget that controversy is the driving force of romance section
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Cruzeiro(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
angry angry sense is gradually a rare commodity.

1 Like

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
Cos she has issues.
well she is a controversial female no doubt
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Kolade354(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is stupidity at its peak.........Must you open a thread just becos a gurl has no Val..........This I.d.i.o.t is just luking for attention,and pls pple should not comment again cos by doing so you are giving him uneccessary attention he wants.

1 Like

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Amefrica:
This section is just getting lamer as each day passes by. Smh! undecided undecided
I don't even know the difference between this section and jokes section.

of course there is a difference.

this section is funnier grin
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
well she is a controversial female no doubt
Yup. Dumb too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp / UK Nigerian Looking To Meet Some Nigerians Abroad / I Need A Mature Lady To Settle With...see My Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.